Returning Player Looking for Casual Guild

How it going! my online name is Hezil
I have been on and off for years because of work obligations. started playing the game in the burning Crusade so I’ve been around the block.

i have been doing random doing things in shadowlands since I’ve been back. But looking for a serious casual guild for dragonflight now

Things i am looking for in a guild:

1. Casual progression for aotc
  2. Having fun doing random things in game with the guild
  3. Casually pushing Mythic + keys
  4. Active voice and Chat in Discord
  5. Not taking things too seriously and joking around and having fun
2 Likes

you look like you would be a great fit for our guild

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hi Cianny!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Wreckkfull, Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested!
Discord Dat#2310
Battle.net Dat1#11528
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Hey Hezil,

Hi, I’m the GM of The Legal Bananas on Alliance Stormrage. We’re an 18+ LGBTQ friendly guild that raids on the weekends, Sat& Sun 8-11pm est. We also do a few other activities such as Mythic Mondays, Classic Tuesdays, Pvp Thursdays & also have a special event of Guildie Karaoke every other Friday, each with a different theme! We’re very active in discord voice chat & hope you are too! We love getting to know new members! We also are planning a Secret Santa for the Holidays this year too, if that interests you at all! :santa: :christmas_tree:

Here is my recruitment spam if you’d like to know more:

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to dm me via discord: Jem#6738

I hope to hear from you & I hope the rest of your day is lovely!

:heart: / Jem

Good morning, we’re currently just running normal in S4 just to take away an stress from progression but once DF hit we’ll be focusing on AOTC once again. We raid Friday’s 8-11pm PST. Just one night per week. Outside of that we’re doing keys most other nights. If you are interested in discussing further, please add me on discord. Darryl_TTD#8725