Returning player looking for casual guild. Need a Fun and active group

Server: Mal’Ganis Faction: Horde Playtime: PST. I play DPS and Healing classes (Fury Warrior, Frost DK, and Prot/heal Paladin) Looking for a guild of friendly players who are alright with having a returning player level up and eventually clear content with. I would like a guild that is very active and are down to take on anything.

Hello There!

I am an officer from Rambunctious Few on Mal’Ganis!

We’re a guild filled with people of a mature mindset looking to push into mythic as we progress through the Battle of Dazar’alor raid to stop the alliance scum! We’re currently 6/9 Heroic into the new raid and would like to bring in more for our journey! We raid Fridays and Saturdays from 8-11 pm server! We provide feast and flask to our raiders. Above all, we’re looking for healers right now, but we’ll accept all competent players with a can do attitude and a want to build a guild together! If you think this is you, and want to stop the Alliance scum from invading our lovely city, please shoot us a message!

Discord Contacts: Ouchez#5974, Dew#8243, Calliaa#1816, or Nickfoles#2783

Hey Reversii,

I am GM over at Project Cloverfield. We are rebuilding our raiding roster currently looking to grab AOTC every tier. We have previous Mythic experience dating back to early Legion. We always looking for cool people to hang out with and play the game as our guild is more a community at this point. We have many that still around our discord and play other games. Add me on Bnet: bruneski#1367 or Discord: bruneski#4514 and we can chat further. Id be happy to answer any questions you have

tues thurs 7-10 cst we raid if you interested. We pretty chill group looking for some solid dps in our team.

message me on battlenet rdninja#1449