Returning player looking for AotC guild

Hey guys! I’m a returning player coming back to the game. My old main is an Alliance MW monk on Sargeras named Fusilli but I’ve decided to return and roll a new main. I last played back in Uldir so I haven’t been gone too long. I was 8/8N and 7/8H with sub 5% wipes on Ghuun. This was all mainly through group finder with a RL friend. I am now looking for a long term raiding home and I’ve chosen Area 52 both because of its horde population and because it is an EST server.

I am going to be playing DK. I am unsure of my main spec so I am putting my name out there as a DK willing to play all 3. I enjoy Unholy but I understand it is lagging behind in terms of viability. I am also willing to go Blood if there is need for a tank.

I am a 28 year old Canadian who works weekdays so I’d prefer a guild that raids around 7-9 EST. Preferably Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursday’s.

I’d love to chat!

1 Like

Hey Giacomo! So we raid a little bit later then that, not sure if that’s a deal breaker. I am looking for dk dps as I currently only have a dk tank right now so you’d fit us quite nicely. Tossing our info down below so if we interest you give me a shout :heart_eyes:

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 8/8N 8/8H Uldir 8/9N 3/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

If we interest you please reach out to us!

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Hi Giacomo! I think we might be a good fit for you. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions. Good luck with your search!

Evolved Gaming - Area 52 - Horde

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community!

We are currently building our raid team on the Horde side of things, and there’s room for you! We are getting through Normals (7/9), then working our way into Heroics. We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST.

Not into raiding? No problem. We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. Questing, leveling, etc. etc.! For other information please check out the thread below.

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.

Hey Giacomo. If you havent found a guild yet take a look at our guild. Super chill progressive raiding.

Faction: Horde
Server : Area 52

We’re looking for talented players who enjoy progression. We are a mythic raiding minded guild. We run scheduled M+s throughout the week.

About us:
We have a solid core of officers and have been getting AOTC on heroic since WOD. Most of us are working professionals. We consider ourselves mythic progression raiders. We hit 3/8 Mythic on the first raid on BFA and are looking forward to the challenge of defeating Lady Jaina in the next raid.

Raid Times:
Thurs 9:30-12:00pm Server time
Sat/Sun, 9:30PM-12:30pm Server Time

Raider Expectations:

• Be on time.
  • Know your class thoroughly and have the confidence to give and receive criticism on your class.
  • Be comfortable having your warcraft logs reviewed and feedback given.
  • Know your role for a boss fight for each and every boss.

What you can expect from the Guild

• Professional Staff
  • Leadership to wrangle 20 people from all over the world together to take down mythic bosses
  • Raid Flasks and Potions
  • Professional non-hostile raid environment

Loot:
Loot is personal except for BOE’s which the guild uses to pay for cauldrons and other things. Everyone is responsible for prepots/mana pots, however the guild makes these available at a subsidized cost. We have a system to roll on unwanted gear.

What we need:
The average ilvl of the raid group is 380. The ideal candidate would be no more than 5 item lower - however, we will consider other awesome players. A positive attitude is required because this is a chill group. We screen all likely candidate’s logs and raiding history and a two-week probationary period before you become an official raider with the guild.

Additional Info
We use discord it is required.
Some addons are required.

If interested, please whisper Zoobi#11504, Raxah#1345