Returning player- Looking for AOTC and gaming community

Hello!

I’ve recently returned after a long break and I’m looking to reroll to get back into the swing of things. I’m looking for a group of people who either wish to create a community or already run one that achieves AOTC (or higher) every tier.

Additionally, it is important to me for the group to play other games as well such as dead by daylight, deception games, cards against humanity, and other steam/web games in the offnights. I’m in my late 30s and find it more desirable to crack a couple beers and have mindless fun in community games rather than grind keys ad nauseam.

I am available weekdays after 4 pm pst (7 pm est) and weekends after 10am pst (1 pm est)

Let me know if I sound like a good fit for your group.

Hi Ronchy! I’m Kiuayoukai, a recruitment officer for our horde guild called Found a Green Quest! I think you would be a great fit for our group, and would love to chat with you!

Found a Green Quest - a US horde community on Zul’jin is now recruiting all classes & roles for 9.2 for raiding, questing Mythic Keystones & more. We’re planning to hit the ground running for AOTC in Sepulcher of The First Ones. Our raid nights are Sundays & Wednesdays 7:30pm-10pm Est. If this sounds interesting to you, please feel free to reach out to me via Discord or in game only.
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395
In game: Kiuayoukai-Zul’jin

Hey, Ronchy! I’m Neph, the raid leader of Reborn on Dalaran. We are filthy Alliance scum for the time being, but you didn’t specify that was a deal breaker.

I won’t bore you with a super long winded spiel but the gist is: we’re a two night a week AoTC guild. Our big thing is being a cross game community, before the 9.0.5 content draught kicked our behinds we used to have JackintheBox nights, a Valheim server, League, Among Us and more. These were never planned, mostly spur of the moment stuff. We also frequently do drunk night raids at some point in the tier, and do nights of normal mount achievement runs.

Our raid nights are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30. If you’re a good fit we also have no issue helping regear for raiding. If this sounds appealing to you but you really WANT my long winded spiel you can find it here: [A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 11/11 H are recruiting M DPS and Flexers!

If you are interested, shoot me a btag request at Nephilim#1432. I’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have in text or in voice on our Discord!

Hello Ronchy! For your consideration [H] Coomer Illidan is recruiting for our Team 2 raid group :).

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday & Thursday 10:00PM CST - 1:00AM CST (optional raid night on Sundays)

About Us: We are semi-hardcore raiders with a chill environment. Solid core group of raiders with a Cutting Edge focus and having fun doing it. We are currently in the process of creating a second raid roster that raids simultaneously as our first roster with the hopes of being able to swap players as needed while both teams progress into Mythic.

Current Progression: Team 1 - 3/11 M 11/11 H 11/11 N Team 2 - 7/11H 10/11N

Recruitment Priority: ranged DPS. warr, priest, Hunters.

Requirements: Punctuality and always striving to improve. Ideally a history of some raiding, whether it be AOTC or Mythic.

Recruitment Contact: Discord- FyVccDzSdH || FrankyJ#11434 - Bnet

Preferably join the Discord and follow the recruitment channel to apply as it is the quickest and most organized method for us. However I will also be accepting bnet requests if that is more comfortable for you.

Ronchy, hello! I am Cadenza of Agile Peacocks on Proudmoore and we are looking for like minded individuals to join our ranks. Our goal is to prog mythic, kick butt and get stuff done as well as do high keys. I noticed that you too are an individual of culture and enjoy Dead by Daylight among other things! We do play other games besides World of Warcraft, right now our thing is 7 Days to Die if you were interested in that. >w<

Most of the guild is around your age so you will likely find yourself at home with a relaxed group of adults. If you are interested in learning more about us I will leave you with our guild’s website. The about page is really extensive and should answer any questions you may have. However, if that isn’t satisfactory please feel free to reach out!

I hope you can find your home with us!