Returning player looking for an Alliance guild

As the title says, I’m returning after taking a break at the start of Legion. I unlocked Kul tiran & looking to start fresh on a new server!

I am looking for a guild that’s fairly social & tight knit. Don’t really want to be a part of a mega guild with multiple raid teams. I want guildies to raid with and run mythic + maybe even pvp?

Anyways, if you have this guild let me know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re not a mega-guild, we’re on a high population server. We’re always interested in bringing in solid players. If you’ve got previous mythic experience, that’s a plus. If you’re interested at all, hit me up. Good luck to you.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hey there We are still openly recruiting to add a few more to our wonderful guild here on Turalyon. We are alliance, we are a small tight knit guild where everyone is treated well and I try to best to include all whether it be alt runs/ AOTC based, Achievement runs and even Guild events for fun. If you would like to know more please check out our forum post here or contact me

Discord: Jaharra#9913
BT: Brittster#1804
(you will def. get a response from me faster with using BT or discord. Thanks best of luck in your search)

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin~

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Revive is a fun casual guild on Runetotem/Uther looking for a few DPS to add to our raid team/guild. Need people committed to making raid night. We understand life happens.

A little about us, we are a small tight-knit group. Been raiding together since Legion. We raid one night a week on Fridays from 9 pm-12 am realm time CST (sometimes longer). We value progression while having a good time. Each raid we complete normal and work on heroic until the next raid comes out. We also try to run Mythic +’s throughout the week if able. If you are looking for a friendly, slightly eccentric group of seasoned, althoholic players, this is the guild for you! We are 9/9 N 2/9 H atm.

We are a little weird, a little inappropriate—but we promise we’ll make you laugh while helping get everyone geared! If you are looking for mythic raiders, this is not the guild for you. If interested, please message me.

Athena#1198(battletag) or Remidy#3984(discord tag)

Guild - Ravens Crusaders US Wyrmrest Accord
We are a new guild with good freinds and good attitudes. Starting a raid team with Heroic and Mythic experience and looking for some people that are willing to be dedicated and push the content as far as it will go and we are willing to help gear if needed.
Raid times/days - Wed/Sun 6:00pm-8:30pm PDT.
Current progression - 2/9N Battle of Dazar’alor
Requirements - all lvls are welcome we start raiding at 370 ilvl and a good attitude, and willing to work with others
Needs - ( all specs and especially Tank)
Contact info -
Bnet: CplConfused#1157 | Discord: Boriskarloff#4583

[A]Severity Gaming on US-Sargeras

Needs:

• DPS
  • Tank for next tier that’s okay DPSing in the meantime.

Progression:

• Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 3/9M
  • Uldir: 8/8H, 6/8M (Final)

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from…
    EST: 8pm-12m
    CST: 7p-11p
    MST: 6p-10p
    PST: 5p-9p

Contact Info:

• BTags:
    Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.

• Discord: www(dot)discordapp(dot)com/invite/zBSu9qV

Thanks for the read, and Happy Gaming!

Hi Abstract.

I have multiple raid teams but we are certainly not a mega guild. We have a booming community over the years of very particular recruitment and people just don’t leave so we’ve grown. Every single member in my guild was personally recruited by me and we’re built in such a way that we do not lose our small guild feel.

If you’d like to learn more about us, you can at https://www.rallyguild.com and you’ll see how close we are. watch some streams, read some news posts. Some healthy razzing and wonderful memories.

I’d love to chat with you more if you’re interested. Ava#5594 in Discord.

Hi Abstract! First of all, welcome back :slight_smile: I’m the GM of a small guild on Dalaran < Helheim’s Kitchen > and we’re looking for people to join our little family.

A little about us: we’re a M+ focused guild with a strong core group of players. We like to challenge content in a lighthearted way, cracking jokes and downing bosses. We do enter heroic BoD on the weekends from time to time with alts, and most of us have achieved AOTC on our own. Looking ahead to the future, we’re hoping to fill up a roster for next tier and take on Azshara! We do have a few people who enjoy PvP with 1500 - 1800 rating in 2’s on different toons.

If any of this sounds good to you, please message me at KingTonk#1499 on bnet, or Brixion#8908 on Discord! I’d love to chat with you. Happy hunting for your new home!

Hey Abstract,

A year ago I came back from WoW as a long time Horde player and started a guild called Limit Break on US-Lightbringer. We a close knit guild with a focus on quality not quality.

Have weekly events, this week we are getting Baa’l the secret pet for people that have not gotten him. We also have a great raid group that does Heroic AotC and several M+ groups to run with.

And I know personally I could always use someone to PvP with.

If any of this sounds interesting hit me up at Aya#11373 and we will see if we are a good fit for you!

Abstract, we might just be what you’re looking for!

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : BoD: 9/9H; 3/9M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Wednesday/Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic BoD. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman (dps)
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hi Abstract,

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality.

More details - Retaliation Recruiting

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hi Abstract,
We’re a 2 night raiding guild who need more melee dps. We raid Fridays and Saturdays- 8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time).

We’re a chill group… here’s a sample raid from last tier… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHM4F6r0oY

I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come chill with the EDFC… We try to make sure everyone does their +10 every week…

Cheers,
Treesus - Wolfiee#11929 also Fy#11724, Swifyre#1796,

Hello, if you are interested, please check out our recruitment post in
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-retrievers-of-light-weekend-9-9n-3-9h-looking-for-more/110451
looking forward to hearing from you!

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would like to talk to you about joining us

Hello, We’re a 10 year old stable guild that is great for people who take breaks from the game here and there. We’re currently 9/9H 2/9M and looking for the last 1-2 people we need to raid mythic more consistantly. You can reach me on bnet Helagoth#1919

Raid days/times are Tue/Wed/Sun 7:30-9:30pm EST