Returning player looking for a raiding guild

HI I’m getting back in to wow. I’m looking to join a guild to raid with in shadowlands. I’m looking to tank but I’m happy heal or DPS if needed.

Add me on battle net at iDazza#1741 if you’ld like to chat about a guild :slight_smile:

Come have a look at Boop!

Hey dude, Segno is looking for more players to bolster our SL roster. Our guilds been together for just over 2 months and we are 4/12 mythic. We raid sat and sun at 1030 -130 st normally but recently only saturday is mandatory to keep from burn out before SL. Hit me up if your interested bnet:Kaptiva#6750 or discord Kaptiva#9501

Hey Telae

We are a heroic AOTC guild on Aman’Thul, we have been around since Wrath and some of us have played together since BC. We are bolstering our core raid numbers moving forward into Shadowlands. Atm we are recruiting all dps classes. We welcome all new and returning players and are happy to help you gear, alts and social members are always welcome.

We are a group of mature, laid back, friendly players, some of us have been in progression guilds in the past and are now just wanting to clear content without the rigorous commitment and demands most progression guilds expect. We do like our raiders to commit to our raid schedule and we are committed to clearing content and achieving AOTC for each raid tier, but we understand that real life happens and must take precedence over raiding. We raid Weds/Thurs nights 8pm til 10.30pm server time.

We also run mythic plus, visions, islands and some of us run old content for achieves, transmog and mounts. If you are interested then please add me to bnet Kiiara#11694 or Discord Kiiara#7700

Hey there, Telae. Flavour Town is an 11/12M Horde Guild on Saurfang.

We’re still progging on N’zoth but we’d be interested in having you sub for Nzoth and you can prog with us in Shadowlands if that interests you. Flavour Town is a really active guild with plenty of keystone pushers, alts, new levelling and veteran players. All are welcome within Saurfang’s most Active Guild.

We have two raid teams, our core team and our Bvengers team; our 2nd mythic team. We also host a Social Raid Night for all the rest, Heroic Clears, Achievement Runs that sorta thing.

Raid Nights:

• Core Team 11/12M: Wednesday and Sunday 7:30pm - 10:30pm AEST / Server Time.
  • B-Vengers 3/12M : Saturday and Monday 7:30pm - 10pm AEST / Server Time
  • Social Raid Night: Saturday 7:30pm onwards

Feel free to hit me up anytime at
Battle-tag: DarkLlama#1253
Discord: Benzou#8813

Or get in contact with my Raid Leader
Discord: Soul#4316

Hey Telae, if you are still looking for a home for SL, check us out:

Chaos By Design on Horde-Barthilas is recruiting for Shadowlands. We are a newly formed guild looking for players of all levels/skill/progression to join our community. Our focus is on building a positive environment where everyone can enjoy the game. Whether you are a veteran of WoW, or newly returned, you are welcome here with us!

As Shadowlands approaches, we will be creating a raid team (focused on AOTC each tier, with 1 night per week), building several M+ teams , and helping those returning to the game in any way we can. We believe that having a single raid night, as well as a focused M+ night is the most efficient way to enjoy the game and progress!

Our ideal recruit is someone who is positive, enjoys the game, and enjoys helping others. That’s it…we don’t care about your io, your ilvl, or any of those other measurements that define many other guild recruitment posts.

If you are looking for a place to call home while you game, then Chaos By Design is for you! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out: BNET: Sinister#1675 or Discord: Sìnìstèr#4997.

Sin

Hey bud!
we’re a semi-hardcore guild, but we still have a great social group, run M+'s together and achievements (and sometimes pvp
if that’s your thing!).
we are also recruiting a few more dps for our core team in SL, that will be progressing from heroic to mythic ASAP in Nathria. for those not interested in mythic, we will also be setting up more casual runs on the side.
our raid times are 7.30-10.30pm AEST wed/thurs
For an invite or more info, contact me via bnet @ FrankWalker#11939

Cheers,
Silfae