Returning player looking for a new home

Hello!,
As the title says I am looking for a new home for shadow lands. I am looking into getting back into raiding as a I took some time off due to raising a kid and advancing my career. Now I am in a good spot in my life and want to get back in 110 percent.

I raided here and there this expansion on another character but I mostly been playing final fantasy 14 and raiding there.

Please reach me here or on my bnet tag at workman#1781

Thank you

2 Likes

Hey there.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

We’re currently looking for ranged DPS and Healers for our team.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

Hey Dangerlock,

I am the GM for our guild, Invictas, and I think our guild could potentially be a great home for you! We are a smaller AotC/Casual Mythic guild on Alliance US-Proudmoore, and our raid times are 8-11PM EST on Wednesdays and Thursdays. We’re currently on raid break until Castle Nathria hits the game, but we are actively recruiting for our raid team for Shadowlands.

Here’s a link to our standard recruitment post if you wanted to learn more about us.

My Discord tag is Chat Mom#4179, and I added you on BNet as well. If you’re interested, I would love to set up a time to introduce you to the guild and have a conversation about your guild search. Best of luck finding your guild home!

Hi Dangerlock!
We are actively recruiting DKs, if you think you could play a DK, this may be the spot for you!

We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-process-7-10-est-wedthursmon-recruiting-for-shadowlands-1012m-rl/582652

Hey Danger, I don’t know what kind of availability you have to work with, but if you can do Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am est (7-10pst), I’d like to talk to you. I’ll leave our info below for you and if you’re interested, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area52-hefty-2day-late-night-adult-raiding-guild-lfm/609407

Hey there, you didn’t mention what class you’re looking to play or availability but I wanted to leave this here just incase since we’re looking for ranged.

We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance Turalyon that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST, while we aren’t a hardcore guild we like to push as far as we can into mythic with a chill raid environment while also getting serious when needed.

I’ll leave our additional info below but if you’re interested then please fill out a short app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Gm btag: Wandappy#1921

Hey there i am online if you would like to talk.

Very cool lock right there

Bump still looking

Hey Danger!,

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add a warlock to our raid team. We’re also very active in M+. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-crimson-brotherhood-aotc-and-ce-minded-frisat/671158?u=azshul-garona

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

I like a working man lol.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Hey Dangerlock! I added you on real id! Attached is our forum post. I hope to hear from ya! Have a good day!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/seeking-mythic-and-heroic-raiders/701553

Hey Workman, I’ll message you on bnet!

Feel free to add me. retrowave#11236

Rampant on Illidan is recruiting: https://rampantguild.com/

Please reach out to me if you are interested or have any questions.
Bnet: Vanx#11719 / Discord: Vanx#0001

Hello Dangerlock!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Hey there Danger, this is Wub with STARVD on Bleeding Hollow. We’re looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I’m not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Server: Bleeding Hollow - Horde
Raid: T/TH/Sun 6:30-9:30 (Central US) We may add an optional day for progression.
Tenure: Previously on Stormreaver starting in mid SOO *2013 we’ve moved to Bleeding Hollow for Shadowlands.
Loot: we’re embracing personal loot while it is an upgrade but then will move to Loot Council for the benefit of the team and mythic progression.
Apply at discord.gg/rm3qgEF
Me: Btag: Mutumba#11705 Discord: Wub#9938(most important)

A fair number of our players have been getting CE or better for multi tiers in the past. We’ve all kept a great friendship in wow as well as other games and hope that you’ll want to be apart of our extraordinary community! Hope to hear from you.

Cat Out Da Bag is a horde guild on Thrall formed by a group of friends that just returned to wow looking to set up a raiding guild to clear AOTC and hopefully enter into mythic raids. We’ve been playing together in multiple different games for about 5 years now.

Our raid days are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST and we currently need all roles.

If you are interested, feel free send me a message!
Bnet - Silverhand#1937
Discord - ainnan#6764

Dangerlock,

Hey our guild is a mature guild where many members have careers and kids so we understand.

TL:DR

Faction: H

Server: Area-52

Guild: Get Off Our Lawn

Goals: AOTC/Mythic+ as our primary goals. We always kill a few bosses of Mythic each tier as time allows. Which normally ends us being roughly 25-33% of the raid tier.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Thursday 10:30pm-1:30am EST time. Unofficial key night are Monday, normally starting around 8-10pm server time. This is mainly to wrap up any keys we need for alts/mains before reset for those who couldn’t get online for the week. This will become more important in Shadowlands due to the Great Vault system.

Guild Needs: Largely exceptional DPS. We need a Warrior DPS and a Monk DPS specify for the raid buffs they provide. We sadly do not have room for more hunters at this time. Any other class/role will be welcome currently!

Contact Info1: Hopewell#1772 (Battlenet), Rhetorica-Area52 (In-Game), #Armatus1287 (Battlenet), Armatuscrypta#4222 (Discord)

Contact Info2: Cringelorde-Area52 (In-Game)

Contact info is for the guild officers, if you contact them tell them that Paratheon sent you. If you want to talk to me directly GoofyGoober#5352 add me on discord

Guild Information

is lead by a core of friends who have raided together at a high level for far to many years now. We have always achieved AOTC within the first few weeks of every tier we raided and have no plans on stopping anytime soon!

Class/role wise, we are full on main tanks/healers currently. Off specs are always welcome to help get more keys going/ran during the week. We mostly are in need of solid DPS to round out our roster going forward into Shadowlands.

Guild Logs For Past Tiers

I’ll post a few links to our old guild’s Warcraft logs so if you can dig deeper into our old runs you can. I’ll only be posting for the BFA raids although I’m sure you can dig into the older raids if you desire!

Uldir:
https:/ /www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/409001/19#difficulty=4

BoD:
https:/ /www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/409001/21#difficulty=4

Ny’alotha:
https:/ /www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/457830/latest/#difficulty=4

Disclaimer Most of us stopped raiding during EP. We couldn’t hold interest in the expansion at that point sadly. With luck Shadowlands will provide more enjoyment over the whole expansion!

Thanks for your time and GL with your search for a home in Shadowlands!

Hi! I am one of the GMs for Rejected Gods on Azshara. We are a new guild who want to raid casually and if we get to heroic great but were not setting expectations before we get there. We do not believe in checking logs and yelling at people, we really want to learn together. Our other GM is really looking at doing some rated BGs and we also plan to do M+.
We have only one raid night right now and it would be Tuesday evenings.

You can reach out to us in discord or on BNET if you’re interested! We hope to hear from you!

BNet- Tyyrial#1420
Discord- Tyyrial#3228

Hello Dangerlock,
(H) Bonobos – Area 52 is a guild being rebuilt by previous CE members looking for individuals who are interested in pushing current Mythic content on a limited schedule. Our raid times are Thursday: 7:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST with an Optional Night of Sunday: 7:00PM PST - 10:00PM PST. With only one primary raid night we will be utilizing off nights for guild events, such as achievement runs, old world raids, Mythic+ and more! If you are interested add Doomdozzer#1996, and I would be happy to answer any additional questions.