Returning player looking for a new home

Hi there returning player looking for a new home. Trying to find a new guild i can raid with going into shadowlands and beyond. Looking to stay horde and i would prefer a guild that raids 8pm est to 11pm est but not required. I have maxed out my back piece and pushing mythic + to get more gear. My current ilvl is 453.

Please reach me in game at workman#1781 or discord at Ication#6536

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Ication!

I sent you a friend request on discord to possibly chat with you about our Guild. We are currently recruiting for Shadowlands. Currently we raid Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST start time.

I’m going to share our Guild recruitment post. Please have a look at it if you have a moment. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there! Sent you a btag request.

Sent you an add on discord. Dem#5747 is me :slight_smile:

Bumb. Still looking

Yo! My spam is below, but hey, I’ll send you a request. We’re a group who returned a couple months ago, and decided instead of finding a home, making a home. Good luck on the hunt man!

Overdrawn About Section Designed to Keep Attention?
What is Milo? Who are Milo? When is Milo? All of those fantastic questions will be answered with insane hundredth percentile answers that hold the rank one spot for it.

Milo is a guild, nay a project. Started by alpha chads with the questions in mind, how. How. How do I get this sick trinket I need for M+? How do I get these sick orange parses on warcraftlogs, how do I maintain the number one spot of my class on my server?

Well. We looked for a while, couldn’t find anything that suited our schedule. As alpha chads, we need a schedule that fits. So we’ve decided to be the schedule. Be the needs we want. Clear that Mythic content to supplement our M+ needs, and get those mounts before they’re 1% mounts. We are recruiting Beta Billys, and Gamma Geralds to become those things we’re looking for. We will push content to have the highest IO we can get. We will slam twenty heads against a boss while standing out of swirly boys and kicking casts. We will prevail with those goals. All with the help of you.

Two buddies have started this goal, we intend to execute this goal. We have known each other for years on end, we have screamed at each other, we have cradled the other one in their arms after not winning a roll or not getting a piece of loot. We have endured the tests of time of Warlords of Draenor, and Cataclysm and BFA for you. To bring you Milo.

Recruiting

We’re recruiting in large quantity to accommodate for those who are not committed should they disappear. We are recruiting those who wish to push themselves. We are recruiting those healers who want to play the easiest role, and those dps who want to have orange parses, and those tanks who want to say “let me see if I can survive another stack”. We are looking for you, and your help in these crazy times to put a bounty on those end tier bosses that have our best in slot pieces, and our best in slot mounts. So please, if you are interested in becoming an Alpha, add my battle tag:

Monk#1623 and shoot me that whisper, give me that ring. Give me that call.

Schedule

Sunday 10:00pm-1:30am MST

Thursday 10:00pm-1:30am MST

We focus on a late night schedule, two days a week because we all have weird schedules. Midday/Late Shifts, priorities end at around that time and focusing on content becomes easier. We’re looking for people who can fit that schedule and thrive with that schedule. Contemplation on a third day is entirely possible based on how as a team we feel, but we also feel it’s important to have maintained IRL schedules.

Requirements

Be able to listen to discord, understand your classes, understand what BiS pieces you are searching after, as well as situational pieces and talents you are using.

Be able take heat as well as dish. We all enjoy trolling each other to a degree, but making sure you can deal with it is important. We respect differences, but it’s important to have thick skin.

Don’t be a monkey. Don’t be boosted.

That’s about all I’ve got. If you’ve made it to the end, you’re looking for me to break ToS or you’re intrigued, either way, start up that discussion with me at Monk#1623 and lets chat, chad.

Thank you all for the replys going to be in contact today. sorry been a crazy busy weekend

Hello Ication,

[H] Zul’jin < Two Camels in a Tiny Car > Tues / Thurs 10:30pm - 1:30 am Est
Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 7 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and have those friendships. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to get everyone their AoTC, most of us have our AoTC achievement but there are a few returning raiders that do not. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday ( 12/12 H , 2/ 12 M )
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for 2 dps for our Core Mythic Team.
  • All players are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character
  • We are also asking for the more casual raider or player that might not have the time to devote to a raid team but would like to step in if needed and get a few bosses down and see the raiding content. We welcome the mythic + raider that enjoys that part of the game , we run two teams right now but we can do more. PvP as well and why not lets throw it all in, we need you PvP players as much as we need the PvE players.
    If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-RavenSoul#11849

Discord
-PooBear#0706

We look forward to talking

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently open to all classes and specs but the following are high priority:

1 Tank (prefer Monk or Pally)
Disc Priest
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
Warlock
Mage
Havoc DH
Elemental Shaman (bonus if you play Resto too)

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter. Being a part of Hefty means being a part of a team where we recognize there’s a person behind every toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Requirements:

Item level 460+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Cupcakes and BDSM is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

still looking thank you

1 Like

Hi there Ication! I know you’ve said horde is your preference, but we might be a good fit for you. We are a newly forming guild looking for good people and would love to chat! We are assembling to re-clear N/H this tier and get situated for shadow lands. Have a look at our recruitment post below. I’ll add you after posting, my contact information is below for reference. Hope to talk to you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Welcome back! Several of us recently returned to form a team on Zul’jin. We are currently trying to push through Mythic Nya’lotha and get people CE/mounts before we finally plan out SL. We’re also interested in players who are just after M+ or casual raids.

Schedule is T/W/Th 8pm-11pm EST but we plan to add two extra days just for the first two weeks of Mythic prog each tier to ensure we hit our rank (early kills are everything).

Sieara#1968 on btag or Sieara#6473 on discord

If that doesn’t sound like anything you’d be after, check out the recruitment discord: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB where you can check for a guild based on a multitude of options (casual, ce, late night, weekend, etc).

If you’re at all interested in transferring.

Order of Azeroth is an alliance guild that has created a steadily growing community with a focus on PVE. We have some fun characters for sure and a place for all types of gamers. Come chat with us in discord sometime!

US- Kel-Thuzad

We are expanding into more competitive content and as such are looking for raiders to push into Mythic Ny’alotha and prep for Shadowlands. We also do M+ dungeons practically daily. However, we welcome all players in this community so long as they follow our expectations.

Update: We are finalizing our second team for casual raiding and are recruiting all roles currently for this group.

Why join OA?
Being a new guild means the new members dictate the future of the guild. A sense of closer camaraderie exists in small scale guilds that doesn’t exist in large-scale guilds that new members essentially feel alienated from. We are not looking to get ‘large’ but are looking for enough members to maintain and create a growing community.

Raid Times:
The schedule for the semi-hardcore raid team is Tuesday/Thursday 7:00pm est - 10:00pm est.

Raid Progression
12/12 Normal Nya
12/12 Heroic Nya
1/12 Mythic Nya

Preferred Requirements:
Neck level 80
Addons: Weakauras, DBM
450 ilvl MINIMUM
Ability to be flexible
A good attitude!

Spots available:
We are in desperate need of Non-hunter Ranged DPS.

Expectations:
We expect our members to be mature but above all else remember that this is indeed a game. The ultimate goal is to have fun with each other. That being said, there is a time and a place for making jokes and sharing memes and another time for listening to the officers in a raid. The main expectation then is to know the difference. Have an open mind, respect each other, and have fun building a community.

How to apply?
Message Sèndra-Kel’Thuzad or listed officers, or join our discord channel to learn more about us.

Btag:
SamiiKinz#1468
Exhalinqq#1854
Unasapres#11629

Discord:
SamiiKinz#1848
Fay#9145
Unasapres#3341
___https://discord.gg/7Aazds3