Returning player looking for a new home

Hello all,

As the title says I was a very active player for almost 10 years then after some stupid drama decided to quit.

I’m thinking of coming back and was hoping I could start on Garona, so I am searching for a new guild!

I currently have a lvl 40ish Belf hunter on the server but if I feel like this would be a good place for me, I can transfer over my old mains (horde mage/druid/hunter).

I’m not dead set on being horde either so if I find a decent Alliance guild I could make those changes as well.

I am hoping to find a casual guild that wouldn’t mind having me sit in on their guild chats and take up space. Raiding isn’t a big concern for me at the moment but that could change if I feel I want to come back permanently.

Fear No Evil

Raid Times:
Tuesday & Wednesday(progression) 7:00-9:30pm CST(Server time)
Thursday(Casual/Alt Run) - 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM CST (Server Time)

Current Progression: H BOD 5/9 (Guild is working towards AOTC) N BOD 9/9

Our PvP Event
Friday 7:00pm -9:30PM CST (Server Time)

We would like to start a RBG Team as well. We are very close to doing so.

Realm: Garona

Requirements:
•Discord (voice server)
•Enchant & gem your gear.
•Come prepared to raid/pvp, with pots/flasks/food
•80% Attendance Requirement
•Show up on time and prepared for every raid (15 to 30 minutes prior to raid time)
•Must sign up for guild events if you wish to go if you can’t make one please put ‘not attending’ or ‘maybe’
•Know your class
•Admit to your mistakes
•Be open to constructive criticism
•Have a positive attitude and patience
•In depth knowledge of your class and the current raid/pvp content
•Have a reliable working computer
•Be communicative about any problems you may be having
•Open to helping those who cannot provide for themselves
•Advise a raid/pvp leader if you will be absent from raid/pvp on a post on the web site.
•Previous raid experience is preferred. This doesn’t have to be just previous expansion raiding, but we prefer people who have done previous Normal/current HEROIC raiding. Since we raid only three nights a week, we need a high level of performance.
•New and returning raiders/pvpers or casual players are welcome.
Our Focus:
We are a guild of friends who have been playing the games together to accomplish the same goals, with varying levels of raiding/pvping experience. While some of us having been around since Vanilla, raiding MC and BWL, some are fresh faces with Battle For Azeroth. We achieved a semi-hardcore 10 man/flex team and we are wanting to expand our roster. We are looking for exceptional players for new raids coming up in future patches, however we are very open to “casual” players for Thursday night raid. Heroic raiding (progression) is on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Raid spots will be given to players that show their worth in and out of raids. (We take preference in players who like to make progression and betterment of their character a priority).

Heals: (Need: Low)
Open to Exceptional & Casual Players

Ranged DPS: (Need: Medium)

Melee DPS: (Need: Medium)

Tanks: (Need:Low)

Our Mission:
If you are a capable raider/pvper who is looking for a guild of people who enjoy having fun, aren’t afraid of some friendly competition or lively discord conversation, but still want to see current content in a timely manner, then we could be the guild for you.

If you are interested or have any questions please post below and I will reply as soon as possible - or contact us at

Officer/Recruitment Officer - Zetsumi#1969
Raid Leader - Jalrugayle#1470
Guild Master/Co Raid Leader - Jennypoo#1932
Guild Master/PvP Leader - DocHolliday#1507
Officer/Co PvP Leader - DarkLadyTemp#1949
Officer - TheLoneCone#1530
Officer - Theraphee#1848

You can also contact us at www.FNE.enjin. com

We look forward to hearing from you!