Returning player looking for a guild

Been out a couple of years but looking to get back in game. Looking for an active raiding guild in the CST I will roll a new toon to get my skills back to par so server is not an issue at this point. I was a solid tank and boomy heels. Hit me up so I can start the grind. I am not looking to be carried I’ll earn my slot and gear.

Hey Hi Dirtychef!

If Alliance and Tuesday/Friday raids are good for you, on Duskwood/Bloodhoof raids 8 - 10 pm Tues and 8 - 11 pm Fri EST. We’re a heroic guild looking to add a (ranged) dps or two. We are AOTC every raid and are currently 6/8 EP

I also have a cross server group where you can meet us before transferring and even come along on raid

I will leave my contact info, I hope we can talk later.
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

:fish::fish: Come be a big fish in a little pond! :fish::fish:
We are a server first raiding guild because apparently no other guilds stay together long enough to compete. :sob:

When we raid:
We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 9pm-12am EST.

Where we raid lately:
Currently at 4/8M 8/8H Eternal Palace – looking to push through a full clear before 8.3 drops.

The raid team itself is a group of tight-knit friends who are great raiders as well as great people! We have played together for many years, and consistently downed progression content while it was current. We push for efficiency during the 9 hours we raid every week. We have several raiders that consistently parse in the 90th+ percentile on progression and farm fights.

Always looking to improve the raid team for the long term!

Contact me via btag Synsyr#1259 or discord Synsyr#4667 or Blotto at btag Blotto#11543

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

If you’re looking for next tier, hit me up if our time work. We can talk and see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Progression - 3/8M 8/8H 8/8N
Just started Mythic, Looking for quality raiders! We have an updated roster on discord.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.
We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.
We have a 25+man Saturday (Optional) which consist of Veteran/Newer raiders. 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 8/8N 8/8H which is considered our alt/casual raider run/trial run!
Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

8/8H 2 hour clear.

LF R DPS with LOGS.

Always looking for Quality raiders that don’t bring in big egos/qq.

Msg me
Bnet Thiz#11864

Dirtychef, Welcome back to the land of WoW!

United We Loot located on Stormrage-Alliance, are seeking more members.

We’re a semi-hardcore guild focused on AOTC and Mythic raiding while also enjoying M+ and an alt raid.

Mythic raiding is Thu/Fri 9p-12a eastern. An optional Tue 9p-11p farm raid as well.
Alt raiding is Sun 9p-11p eastern.

If these days/times work with your schedule, please feel free to contact me. I’d love to answer any questions you might have about our guild/raid/community.

Thank you,
Deathfier @ b .net: Deathfire#1102 discord: Deathfire#8715