Returning player looking for a guild!

Hello. I’ve just jumped back into WoW after a 5-year hiatus, and I’m looking for a friendly, active, and chill guild willing to help a returning player get back on his feet and into the game. Of course, I’m eagerly looking forward to raiding, and would like to eventually transition to doing so once I have my sea legs back. As I have not played since Warlords of Draenor, my highest character is a Level 100 Blood Elf Prot Paladin, who I’m currently working on getting to 120. Looking forward to meeting some cool people! Oh, and I’m on Crushridge, but willing to transfer for the right guild! Good to be back!

Hello Azenfyre,

I’m Nalatha, recruitment officer for my guild Luminance. We are a group of friends that met in a semi-hardcore raiding guild. After getting tired of the raid environment and negativity we decided to spread our wings and start our own thing. We currently raid casually 1 night a week, Fridays from 10 pm EST - 1 am EST and our progress for Eternal Palace is 7/8N 3/8H. Our server, Kirin Tor-connected, is a central time zone server, but we schedule events around eastern time zone. Our leadership has no desire to enforce parses or ridiculous ilvl/raider.io scores. I would love to talk more with you if you’re interested. My bnet id is Lostariel#1991.

Let me know if you have any questions!

1 Like

Hello Azenfyre,

Welcome back to WoW! We have a family-oriented, friendly and active guild on Zul’jin called Found a Green Quest. We have a chatty guild discord and guild chat. We have weekend events such as mythics, raiding, dungeons, achievement runs and more. As we are rounding out our raid roster, we are planning to raid Friday/Saturday evenings EST (server time). I would like to talk to you more, and have you meet some of our officers if you’re interested. My bnet id is Kiua#1912

Hi Azenfyre!
My name is Danielle and I am the GM of Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow (horde)

:dragon:A little about the guild::dragon:

Guild was founded back during legion and had about 20+ members strong within the first month of formation. Throughout the next few months, numbers continued to grow and guild made it 5/11 before members started to fall out because content was becoming dull. Raid group disbanded before completion.

Start of BFA we started back up with recruitment and got a handful of people, but wasn’t able to get enough for FULL RAID GROUPS.

Most have been pugs or raiding with other guilds. Back in March of this year, the rest of the raiders and myself ended up xfering to another server to be apart of another raiding guild as I had to much RL stuff going on.

I recently xfered my mains back to my guild to try and rebuild the guild…

my goal is to build up an ENGAGING FUN FRIENDLY community. Looking to have a more laid back casual guild that engages in everything from end game content that focuses on raiding/mythic progression as well as mog/mount runs, leveling, pvp, expeditions, etc. I am looking for fun friendly people to join the guild.
Might also be interested in running some classic

:fire:Raid Information::fire:
Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST
Need Healers (ALL CLASSES) DPS ( ALL CLASSES) and FILL IN TANKS(MAIN DPS SPEC)

Currently the guild is lacking players that are consistently online, so please if you are interested be patient while I recruit more players.

If you would like to hear more information, please feel free to add me on bnet or discord.

Bnet-Glidergirl90#1793
Discord- Glidergirl90#7366

I look forward to speaking to you soon :smiley:

Hey there!! Epitaph of draka/suramar is re recruiting all classes and specs! We are a group of friends who have played together for over 10 years. Raids are Friday/Saturday nights at 9pm est. We are looking to build a team of players who enjoy the game, having fun and also seeing content. My battlenet is Alikona#11551 if youd like to chat!

Hope to hear from you soon! <3.

Dauntless

Faction: Horde
Raid times: Tues Wed and Thurs 10-1pm EST
Server group: Silverhand, Farstriders, Thorium brotherhood

What we need: *mostly dps some heals for
raiding
*any and all for casual

Specs by demand:
High demand:
*monk/pally heals
*shadow priest/balance druid
Medium demand:
*mage/lock
*ret pally/warrior
Low demand:
*all other dps
*any other healers except priests
About us:
Dauntless is a friendly, helpful guild that enjoys raiding , pvp, mythic+, and various other activities. We are recruiting for the various raid positions mentioned above, but also for casuals that just want to quest pvp or run dungeons together. We currently raid normal and heroic EP. Discord is available for use to all guild memebers. There are no requirements for joining. Come join our team and enjoy your time in World of Warcraft.

Hey Azenfyre,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. While we are recently moved to Thrall, the guild has been around for about 5 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor.

To round out our group we are currently looking for WW monk, ideally with a MW os but that is flexible; ret pally, and dps warrior. Ranged dps is always welcome!

We are currently 8/8N ,7/8H EP, and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and islands and prefer to do that with guild groups. We are also willing to help gear up guildies.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Welcome back! We would love to have you! Let me know if you’re interested and reach out to me on discord (seasniffer#1763) or bnet (Seasniffer#1104)

Hello! I am not sure if you are interested in faction changing or not, but if so my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do also have a sister Horde guild on Area 52 if you would prefer to stay Horde :slight_smile:

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley: