Returning Player Looking For A Guild

I been back for about a month from a long hiatus from WoW due to real life reasons I had no control over. A little about me I been playing since Vanilla and stop around BFA but I dabbed a little in Shadowlands but didn’t raid for a while because of Real Life. I am back for a while since real life finally straighten itself out some. LOL.

This is what I Bring to the table:
I Have played every class and every spec in the game but I am learning the evoker as well. I am one that tries to help their fellow guild or guild member that are needing help with quests, farming, learning their class, running dungeons to get gear and especially I would be the one that would go out and kill the one that likes to capped people while marked. I also enjoy just having fun just run dungeons, Pvp and raiding as well. As I am still getting used to the new expansion I am also learning the new dungeons and raids as well so bear with me. LOL.
The Classes I play:
TANKS:
Great with: Warrior, Pally And Druid.
Some what with: Blood Death Knight

Healers:
Great With: Pally and Disc Priest
Some what with: Holy Priest, Resto Druid or Resto Shaman

Melee DPS:
Great With: Fury Warrior, Ret Pally and Frost Death Knights
Some what with: Demon Hunter, Unholy Death Knights and Enhancement Shaman

Ranged DPS:
Great With: Fire Mage, Destruction Warlock, Shadow Priest and Hunter
Some What With: Arcane Mage, Boomkin Druid, Elemental Shaman

I am not just stuck with the ones I listed but those I know I can handle without any troubles really but I am not afraid to go to any other classes or specs.

This is what I am looking for hopefully in a guild:
A guild that actually like a family or community and not just filled of elisted or ones that would treat you as a number instead of a guild member. Also wouldn’t like to be in one that likes to have personal cliques in the guild better then helping each other.

Yes I might sound like a lot but I been around since Vanilla I have seen guilds come and go or be torn apart by things I mention but I have also help also to run guilds, events and raids. Those days are no more since my old friends moved to other games, other servers or just quit. So If any other questions or you want to have me message you this comment below and I will get back to you as soon as possible but I will try to reply to all.

1 Like

Hey there! When I was looking for a guild back in BFA, I had the same issues of running into cliques. This has been one of the very few guilds I’ve been in that does not have that problem. We also don’t keep elitists or toxic people around, that’s usually a quick boot from us! :grin:
If you’re looking for a place to raid with, hit me up! I’d be interested in seeing if we’d be a fit for 10.2! :wave:

For a very brief TLDR: 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 3/9M before we took our raid break for the tier!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We were 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus before our break.
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

Hey there Delidor! send My RL a friend request on discord or bnet, we’re interested in talking to you about Vinalnd!

Bnet: Renjitsu#11182
Discord: renjitsu

here is a little information about our guild:

Vinland is a newer guild looking to bolster its raid roster for 10.2! We are a chill group of players that does not put up with any elitism or toxicity. We are chill but also dont want to waste everyones time, if you arnt the best at the game we will try to help you get better, but you have also have to be willing to get better.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 10:30pm-1:30am EST

Goals
Our goals are fairly simple for 10.2, a timely AoTC kill and the at the very least the first 3-5 bosses of mythic.

Hey Delidor, I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!

Hey Delidor!

Keystone Raiders is a new guild on Proudmoore eyeing AOTC for 10.2. We’ll raid one night a week (W 6-9 PT) with the rest of the week focused on M+ teams.

In-game — [A]Hansraj / [H]Hansraaj
Discord — Hansraj
BattleTag — Hansraj#1828

Hey Delidor, we would love to talk to you directly. Look below for our info and feel free to add us to discuss further.

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are 9/9N and 9/9H ASC
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys from 2 all the way to 28s right now.
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need Ranged and Melee DPS

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100, Nymue#11411

Discord: Dragons#9572, Nymue#8593

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Hey Delidor, would definitely like to talk to you about our guild. We are a friendly bunch of players who are looking to solidify our team for S3. Going off of your classes there we could use prot warrior/Pally, healing priest/Pally or spriest. However we are a play what you want to have fun type of guild, we don’t allow any drama or cliques. We all pay to play so let’s have fun. We do expect a solid effort from all of the team in terms of gearing, enchanting, being prepared for raids, but if you ever have any questions feel free to ask away! Guild achieved AOTC in Aberrus, with most players being KSH too.

Raid times are 730pm PST to 10pm PST - Tues/Wed. Those are the most active play times.

For our full gspam click below. Late Night AOTC/KSH LFM! [Hyjal] - T/W - 10:30 PM EST/7:30 PM PST

Hit me up on discord if needed → Markwahlbear

Have a good one.