Returning Player looking for a guild

Hello, I’m a returning player looking to get into the end game wow. I play a lot of ffxiv and have recently cleared the tier and on reclears now and wanted to give wow a try, My friend said that I should find a guild and go from there so here I am! I want to main WW monk ( I know they suck but I love to punch and kick) but I have a few alts I don’t mind playing like my rouge and mage but realllly prefer to learn monk. I’m Looking for a nice chill group to raid with and do M+ Im active during the night and prefer a guild that is too. I’m mostly available during that night and can raid on weekends as I run my own raid group in FF and am unable to raid during the week. I am a pretty quick learner and pick up on stuff fast. If people play or have played FF too that’s a huge plus For more information or interest in turning this caterpillar into a beautiful butterfly message me on discord @umeki or on bnet @Mitsu#11322 Thank you for reading <3 >///<

1 Like

Hello! My guild Caffeinated Chaos would love to have you! I don’t think we have a lot of monks tbh :slight_smile:

Here is our recruitment spam:

If any of this sounds appealing to you please don’t hesitate to reach out: discord - @wigglehugs

Thanks for reading & have a great day!

:heart: / Blue

P.S. We have lots of members who also play FFXIV! You’d fit in great :slight_smile: