Returning Player Looking for a Guild

Been gone alittle over a year now and trying to make a return to wow looking to either play a Havoc DH or a Death Knight Currently on Dalaran and lookin to find a guild that is alliance and wanting to run stuff together not just raid and noone is on until then

add my Btag: Mistaeken#1664

Im a solid player raided Mythic every teir until i quit and lookin to get back into alittle raiding and alot of M+

1 Like

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 11/11N 7/11H pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739 LemLock#1686 Ammunrae#1436”

Hey Mistaeken,

Why not read my recruitment posts? My guild is new, but growing & everyone is very friendly & helpful! I think you’d fit in perfectly! We do plan to raid… someday… but we’re no where near ready, yet. We also plan to do Mythic+s & have an RBG team. I, of course, love the silly events, too. So def expect some of those as well! Lemme know if you’re interested or have any questions! Add me on discord: FluffyPanda#6738

Here is my spam:

Have a wonderful rest of your day! :heart:

Hey, Mistaeken!

I am writing on behalf of Reborn of Dalaran. We are a 7/11 Heroci guild, looking for some more players to help us finish off AOTC and dip our toes in Mythic come 9.2.5. If you care to read the recruitment spam can be read here: [A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 11/11 H are recruiting M DPS and Flexers!

If you’d prefer to talk to me directly, you can contact me on btag at Nephilim#1432,

heres the link to my guilds post. we are seeking avid players and we got a cool name.

Welcome back, if you are up for a server transfer Aegis just might be a perfect fit for you. Please check out our recruiting blurb below and if you would like to know more feel free to reach out to me at any time.

[A] [Galakrond] 8/11H – Recruiting new players, our main focus is raiding but all are welcome

Aegis is an adult, LGBTQ+ friendly, Alliance guild on Galakrond-US. Don’t let “adult” fool you, we’re certainly not “grown-up” by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have jobs, families, and outside responsibilities, so our approach to gaming is understanding of those things. We like to kill bosses with our friends and have a good time laughing while we do it!

Aegis currently has two set roster heroic teams, a two-night T/Th 7-10 central and a one-night Sunday at 6p central - both have consistently achieved AOTC over the past several years, both currently recruiting. We also run an open invite normal run on Saturday evenings that serves as a launching pad for new raiders, more casual players and alt experimentation. (And beverages and laughs.) We recruit players, not classes, as a rule, and strongly believe our members will have the most fun if they are playing a class that is the most fun for them. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of an immediate heroic raid spot, as the set rosters are up to the individual raid leaders, but I’m happy to put you in touch with those leaders if you want to talk that over first!

Our primary goal has always been to create a home for our members where our relationships with other players are celebrated AND our various adventuring itches are scratched, so while the guild organized activities tend to skew toward raiding and PvE content, our members enjoy a wide variety of activities, from achievements and collections to PvP and gold making. We encourage any member to start a group for the content that they enjoy and are happy to support that if we can!

If you are interested, you can let me know here or you can reach out to me (or any officer) in game. I am always on a character that starts with “Thorn” (this one being my main), or you can ask any member of the guild for me.

You could also reach me through the following…

BattleTag: Thorn#1109. Or Discord: Thorn#2184

If you are looking for a home and like to game with good people… Aegis could be the guild for you.

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

I am a 3200 io warlock and our m+ team is looking for DH dps, my raid also has opening,
we’re ally guild on aegwynn.
my btag is Giau#11835 if youre interested, feel free to reach out