Returning player, looking for a casual guild to join

Hey!

I am a returning player, I havent played in roughly 8 months. I am thinking about coming back to the game and doing a fresh start. I wont be able to commit to any raid teams because I have my first new born due in 3 weeks. I dont have much raiding experience anyways, but if I can make it to a raid night, I would hope to join if there was a spot open for me. I would like to find a guild/home that I can run stuff with and chat with in guild chat when I have time. Most of the time when I use to play, I just transmog and mount farmed and try to finish the quests in all the zones.

Server doesnt matter, though a PST server is preferred. Faction does not matter either. If I roll Horde, I will either be a Belf Paladin, Hunter or Demon Hunter. If I roll Alliance, I will either be a Velf Hunter, Light Forged Draenei Paladin, or a Draenei Shaman. Little to no Tanking/Healing experience but open to learn how to for the guild.

2 Likes

Hey friends! Naughtytime here. Just posting another recruiting post for me and my team :heart:

I am Gm/RL of the Exclusive outcasts, an alliance guild on Kel’thuzad.
Casual mythic prog guild/ AOTC guild.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays as of right now from 9-12 eastern time. Sometimes we switch to Tuesday to fit schedules. We are 10/10 heroic! We got her :D, also 1/10 Mythic in the Sanctum of Domination! I feel like we could be 3-4 kills in mythic, but we have to pug 5+ people :disappointed: We are in need of raiders right now! We have lost a quite of few people to classic and have some people stepping away from the game right now. We are looking for tanks, healers and DPS! We need it all!

As of right now we have consistently have 2-3-9 to 2-4-12. We have one of our DPS mains as tank right now. Current needs:
Tank :
Any type! LF a tank right now ":]
Healer :
Shaman, druid, monk, pally. We will take a priest but we already heal with 3 :man_shrugging:t3::joy:
DPS :
Warlock, DK, Druid, Mage, ETC. We would take about anything of course!

PVP in the future, keystone nights on the weekend.

We might not be CE ready but I have good players willing to try, just need to roster more people. I have had a blast this tier, it’s been difficult due to the number of people leaving for either classic or taking a break, we are down over 14 + people :eyes: shout out to the crew that has stuck it out with m this tier :heart: I sit here and recruit for them, I want us all to have success. :pleading_face:

Even if you’re casual I’d love to bring ya for the atmosphere. Good luck on your search :slight_smile:
Bubonict#1987 B tag / Ty - Resent#3575 Discord

Hit me up on my socials above, would love to chat!

1 Like

Well hello there Tyliini. First let me say congratz on your first child! I hope it is born healthy and happy. My name is Wolfestyle and I am the GM and RL of the guild “No Fun”. We are on a PST server and most of our members are active late night (after 10pm server) we the kiddos are in bed. If this is something that you feel you might be interested in I will drop you our guild info and mine.

[A]”No Fun” 10/10H SoD US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team for current raid tier and 9.2.

We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. We have been around for over 4 years and are into our 12th tier as a guild and plan to be around for a lot longer. The guild has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.

Are members enjoy raiding, torghast, running mythic +, events, transmog runs, achieve runs, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact

BT Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Discord Armageddon#2397

Talk to you soon.

1 Like

Congrats on your family <3 finding a safe, happy spot in game really makes the world of difference with your enjoyment <3

1 Like

Hey Tyliini! I’m from a guild on Area 52 horde. We’re an AOTC focused raiding guild. We value our community, and want to provide a long term home for all our members. We raid Fri/Sun 8-11 EST. If you’re interested I’ll leave our spill below

otherwise add me:

Bnet: Purple86#1959

Discord: Purple_86#9819

1 Like

Thank you all for the responses! Will be adding Btags soon to talk :slight_smile:

Hello there!

I have a small casual guild. We’re alt friendly. Mostly active evenings and weekends (although being between raid tiers many of us are enjoying other games). Raiding is not an expectation in the guild. I’ll drop a link to our guild ad and if we sound like a potential fit, we’d love to chat!

:slight_smile: Hi there Tyliini!

First off, welcome back and congrats on the new life coming in soon!

Second, if you were still looking, over on the west coast server Wyrmrest Accord is recruiting! For our core team, a hunter is for sure something we’re short on. We are 10/10H, and 1/10M. While we would prefer our core raiders to be regularly available, for at least heroic we do have a couple spots for those who can only pop in from time to time. Our core times are Sat/Sun from 6-9 & 6-8p PST respectively

We do also have a friendly normal run that goes from 6-8p PST on Tuesdays that we tend to clear 8/10 with relative ease that is completely open for people to pop in and out of as they’re available.

If you’d like to chat, feel free to add me either on bnet (SpaceCadet#11225) or discord (Snow#0992) - whichever’s most convenient.

:grin: Above all else, I hope you find a good home - be it with us or elsewhere - and have a great time!

Hello Tyl!

If you’re still looking, please consider Saga. Here’s my spiel.

Horde guild of Zul’jin, 9/10 Heroic SoD progression guild, is recruiting. We raid Thurs and Sat 8pm-11pm EST. Guild discord available.

We are a casual raiding guild that also has several members pushing mid-to high level mythic+. We also enjoy mount farming, achievement grinding and other shennanigans. So if you’re only interested in running M+, we have plenty of people that would be more than happy to pursue it with you. Many of us have achieved KSM for season 2.
People returning in anticipation of 9.2 are also welcomed, as well as smaller guilds that have been struggling to maintain good attendance for progression.

The core of our guild has been playing and raiding since wrath and collectively since vanilla. Quality players of ALL roles are welcome but primarily seeking dps of any spec and classes with tank and heal offspec. Specifically in no particular order:

Resto Shaman
Mage
Rogue
Boomkin
Hunter
Holy Paladin
Prot Paladin

We simply ask for you to know your class specs, gear, and general how-to.

Contact
Hoarq in-game or on discord @ Hoark#6742
Deyleiri @ The Q#1011

Hi Tyliini,

Reformation is an Alliance guild on the Shadow Council server node. We have a good community of people that raid, M+ and collect. We have some of the top collectors on our server node that all share info and help each other out. While we have raid teams, we know that it isn’t for everybody and put no pressure on people to do things that they don’t want to. But, in time, if you do become interested in running M+ and Raid content, the option is always there with us. We are community first and enjoy playing with each other. Some info about our guild is in the general post, along with my BNet tag if you’d like to chat and find out more about us. Congrats on the soon to arrive baby! Hope you find a home that works for you.

Reformation is recruiting!

Faction: Alliance
Server: Shadow Council node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC)
Activities: Social, Collectors, Normal Raiding, M+

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time?
Do you collect transmogs, mounts, pets or run content for the achievements?
Want to run dungeons or learn to raid?

Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys the social side of the game. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW. We are building a community that wants to progress “Glory of” achievements and support each other as we all progress our in-game goals. Regular calendar events are posted, or guild chat and discord support for those that can’t make scheduled event times but still want to be part of a larger community.

Our goal is to have fun in a friendly environment.

We are adding people to the guild who bring a positive vibe and want to enjoy all aspects of the game.

We have 1 Raid Team running for current tier content that run one night per WoW week for 2 hours and are looking to rebuild the second raid team to run on Saturdays, time TBD.

All Classes and Specs welcome, but we are in need of a tank for each of the teams and heals for the late night team. We have temporarily merged our 2 teams to keep keep things running on Raid Team 1s schedule.

Raid Team 1: Every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern).
Raid Team 2: Saturday TBD - building…

Reform the social side of the game with Reformation.

Contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam in game.

Sam

Good evening bump. Still looking

Heya! I run a casual ally guild on Whisperwind. We run heroic raid Sunday/Monday 9-11:30 pm est and normal reclears, mythic keys, mount/xmog/achievements hunts and legacy content throughout the week. On Fridays we try to keep it fun by rotating through events like movie night or xmog competitions. I’m happy to tell you more about us! bnet: TheLibrarian#11426

Hi there :slight_smile:
We are alliance on Proudmoore, would love to talk to you some more please add me to discord! Naishala#1875

Hi!
THE VENDING MACHINE is a horde guild on Black Dragonflight, we are a mix of casual to semi hardcore raiders and M+ players. currently 9/10 heroic and members pushing 16+ in mythics. Raid nights are typically thrusday and Friday 8-10:30 EST.
Add me on Discord if you’re interested in meeting with the community/joining the guild. Bryguythefirth#0321