Returning Player LFRP

Been a while, WrA. After leaving right at the end of Legion, I’m back again on my old home server. Trying to get a feel for activity on both factions. Last time I was here the Horde dominated the RP scene in contrast to the Alliance on MG. With the prepatch event looming, what’s the word? Which major guilds are looking for new blood? Is the RP community healthy? And what’s the status of the greater Wyrmrest Accord roleplaying community?

Welcome back!

There are lots of great threads and resources available to you to look at that may answer of a few your questions. RP is abundant right now on both factions. If you’re looking for RP, I suggest joining the in game community that has a calendar for events and channels to find exactly what you’re looking for.

Find that here: [A/H] LFRP the In-Game Community

When looking for active guilds you can scroll down a few days to see all the active recruitment threads and look at the Guild and Communities Directory here: WrA Information & Directories - #26 by Reinore-wyrmrest-accord

If you have more specific questions or wants I’m sure the forum goers would love to help you further with their own suggestions and opinions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve seen a lot of you lately, Gwyn. Back in the old days there was an old Forsaken named Khan Stewart who was the face of the server, posting almost daily and keeping everyone up to date on current events. I get the same sort of vibe from you, someone eager to foster our community and help it grow. Cheers to you, friend.