Returning player, LFGuild - West Coast

Hello hello. My name is Gill.

I am returning to WoW after a 3+ year break. I bought a brand new account (shadowlands) and am looking to get mixed up with an active guild (alliance or horde, doesn’t matter I can move servers/factions). Preferably a guild that is focusing on heroic raids, as I find Mythic raids are more stress than fun.

My schedule is as follows:
I work M-F 2:30pm to 11:30pm. (PST/West Coast Time) Sat and Sundays off (unless OT).
I am 36 and live by myself. During summer my daughter stays with me and I am not on a whole bunch.

I prefer ranged dps, then melee dps, then tanking.

I am open to play and level any class as long as your guild does do raids in the more later part of the day (or early morning?).

So if you guild might fit what I am looking for let me know.

Hope to hear from you all,
Gill

Gillx83 #1548
Gillx83 #1548
Gillx83 #1548
Gillx83 #1548

whats your battlenet mate? if you are down for some new friends and faces, im on horde Illidan server. help out with dungeons and focus on heroic raids

Gillx83 #1548

You guys got discord and all that stuff?

Hello Gillgriz, we have a reroll guild starting tomorrow on the Proudmoore server Alliance side. We have a lot of returning players like yourself so It may be a good fit for you. We have the guild created and a discord channel up where we have 24 members currently. If this sounds like something you may be interested in you can contact me on BNET @ Sinnicks#1267 to discuss. Good luck in finding a guild :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am working a double today and wont be home till 1130pm PST tonight. Do you have a discord invite that I can use so I can text with yall then from my discord app on my phone?

Hello fellow returning player, my guild might be for you.

Pyreanor is a small semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community. We’re compromised of mostly returning players who are gearing up together as a team.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 7pm Pacific.

We’re currently seeking ranged DPS, especially hunter, warlock, spriest, and elemental shaman.

Aside from the raiding aspirations we run mythics and quest together. We help others gear up and catch up, we teach new players. Because we value comradery so we hang out in voice chat and talk on Discord.

We know that new guilds are not for everyone but we hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#0301

I sent you a friend request on discord.

I got it. I was afk for a bit there.