Returning Player lfg

Hello all, excited to come back for shadowlands and looking for a group to push content with in Shadowlands. I am a rather flexible player able to play most classes and specs be it tank, healer or dps, just don’t ask me to rogue. I am not interested in hardcore pushing Mythic raids but if the group ends up at it I am down for it. I am available most of the day up to 1 AM EST all days. And I am willing to play Alliance or Horde. And I am willing to start fresh on a new server as leveling is quite enjoyable and fast right now.

My battletag is Amaterasu#11216 willing to also speak over discord if wanted. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day

1 Like

Hello Aleirdrelia! my name is Deadfall and I am the GM of Onward on Sargeras (Alliance on Sargeras). We are freshly formed from a group of experienced raiders that have families and are looking for a laid back experience. We are currently recruiting for Shadowlands. We raid Thursdays 8-11pm EST and will be primarily doing Heroic to get AoTC. We are a fun group that also plays games outside of WoW, so if you’re looking for a community, that is a plus. Feel free to message me here or BNET or discord for any questions!

BNET: deadfall#11654
Discord: Deadfall#8586

Hey Aleirdrelia,

Release Reforged ( Kil’Jaeden-Horde) is a semi-hardcore guild that would like to work on mythic raid content in Shadow Lands. Our goal is to build a fun but professional environment where we value everyone’s time commitment to the game. As a semi-hardcore guild we strive to maintain a fun atmosphere while pushing for logs, efficient raiding and having a serious mentality while raiding WITH friends We are looking to get CE but not as a top world guild or at the cost of members, we are interested in trying to push ourselves and grow as a guild. We have people within the guild that are very interested in all content that WOW has to offer to include but not limited to Raiding, PVP content, Mythic+, achievement farming, mount hunting and so much more!

Our raid days/times are consistent and we do not deviate unless agreed to by the entirety of the group. We are all super chill with tons of jokes and laughter but focused when it comes time to get things done.

Please feel welcomed to message me via in game or discord!

BTAG: Jelani#11254
Discord: JelaniPatron#4708

Hey there, if you’re open to playing ranged our guild might have a spot for you if we’re what you’re looking for.

We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance Turalyon that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST, we aren’t a hardcore guild by any means but we still like to push mythic with a chill relaxed environment while getting serious when needed.

I’ll leave our guild info below but if you are interested then please fill out a short app on our guild site; hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :slightly_smiling_face:

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Gm btag: Wandappy#1921

Hey there! I will save you the guild spiel, but we may be a good match for you!

We’re a newer guild focused on getting old progression players coming back from breaks back into the swing of things and getting new players raid ready! We raid two nights a week and will push as much as we can with that time together, but ultimately we’re focused on enjoying the game together and having a good time!

I can give you the specifics if you’d like, find me on discord at LadyPeebles#0310!

Hey Aleirdrelia,

I am the GM for my my guild, Invictas, and I think our guild could potentially be a great home for you! We are a smaller AotC/Casual Mythic guild on Alliance US-Proudmoore, and our raid times are 8-11PM EST on Wednesdays and Thursdays. We’re currently on raid break until Castle Nathria hits the game, but we are actively recruiting for our raid team for Shadowlands.

Here’s a link to our standard recruitment post if you wanted to learn more about us.

My Discord tag is Chat Mom#4179; if you’re interested, I would love to set up a time to introduce you to the guild and have a conversation about your guild search. Best of luck finding your guild home!

Hey i would like to chat with you about possibly joining our group info spam below

Shark Party is an old raiding guild currently on Thrall that has been around since Vanilla. We are looking for members for our raid team(info below). Our members love pushing keys as well as some highly into pvping outside of raid days. Our Philosophy for raiding is to focus as much as possible during our raid times while having a blast doing it. We want our members to have fun on the class they are currently playing so if they are finding their current class boring and want to switch we have no problem with you doing that as long as the toon your switching to is sufficiently geared to handle the content their current main is doing. Our main focus will be getting CE in shadowlands.

Raid Team Shark Party-

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8-11 PM est
Current Needs: 1-2Healers & Some more dps

For more info or if your interested in either of these raid teams contact:
Wârguard(GM/Raid Lead)–Warguard#1900