Returning Player LFG

Hello all after some much needed time away, I am seeking a guild/group to do current content with and move into Shadowlands with. Since I am just returning my gear isnt the best, (My Boomkin druid at 440 being the best) so I am mostly looking for a normal/heroic group to join. I have many characters I am willing to gear/play of most specs.
Being - Death Knight, Rogue, Druid, Warrior, Warlock, Mage, Hunter.
I am on EST time and availible most days of the week untill midnight.
I am willing to faction change if a right fit.

Hey hit me up on bnet and lets chat. My btag is martd82#1856

unrest bladefist/kultiras is recruiting for tanks and good dps the daggers#1263 real Id let me know if interested

Hello! sounds like would resonate with you. We’re a social-casual-PvE guild on Moon Guard(Alliance). We have a broad group of players from the person maintaining their alt addiction to the men & women pushing 15s! We raid Heroic on Fridays & Saturdays at 6:00pm central time to 8:30 central time and we also just started doing Normal Carry Runs for anyone and everyone on Thursday nights at 8:00 central time.

We also have social events with a separate discord not exclusive to gaming in particular but just socialization. We host viewing parties, Cards Against Humanity nights, D&D, and more!

If you’re interested please feel free to give me a shout!
discord: difahrint#2509
bnet: difahrint#11120

Hello! I think we would be a great fit! We hate raid logging so we’re usually always on doing something like mythics, mount runs, transmog runs or just playing other games! Anyway here’s our recruitment post! Hope to hear from you!

Looking for the best PvE and PvP guild? with the most competent raiders and hardcore PvPers ready and willing to teach you their tricks? well we’re not that guild, but if you want a group of laid back humans who like pizza, beer and killing internet dragons this may be the guild for you!

**Who are we?** : BlackLotus is a causal raiding guild made up of close friends on the Dalaran-US server.

**What we are about:** We strongly believe in having fun obviously. You pay a monthly fee to play this great game to have fun and we’re all about that. We’re a close tight knit group who not only enjoys raids but loves to do things outside of them. For example mount runs, achievements, transmogs, PVP, etc… So we don’t just log in 3 times a week for raids, we play other games outside of WoW with each other and you can always expect us to be on our Discord server!We are an active guild always down to do stuff and when we’re on expect good laughs, good fun and overall some good times!

We are a brand new raid team currently 11/12N 1/12H but the ultimate goal is to get AOTC before patch.

Currently we’re looking for the following roles:

Healer - 1 spot open for Heals (preferably mist weaver or resto sham)

DPS - Few spots open for core team!

Tank - Full but need offspec

Raid times will be as follows:

Monday - 9pm - 11pm EST

Thursday - 9pm - 11pm EST

At the end of the day, if you’re looking for a guild to grow with and make new and awesome friend with then look no more! We welcome any type of player regardless of level or raiding experience! you do not have to raid to be in this guild, as stated above we love doing things other than raiding! This guild was created to create a friendly environment to play the games we all love together!Any further questions please do not hesitate to add us!
GM- thesauce#11461(bnet) thesauce#7262(discord)
Officer: Plague#1396 (bnet) MoistTowelette#4185(discord)

< Virtually Impossible > is an established guild (3 expansions now) that is adult, social, full of active members with a Casual/Hardcore raid environment focusing on Heroic/Mythic Progression. We pride ourselves on community & that aspect has given us great success.

Here’s the need to know:
Returning Players welcome.
Consistent Mythic+s from 0-15+ or higher.
Raid Days/Times:
Main Raid - Tues & Wed Midnight-3 EST
Sunday Funday Alt Raid - Sun Midnight-3 EST
Current progression: 12/12H moving into Mythic.

If this sounds like a potential match please reach out to me
@ Aradne#11285 (Realid) or Aradne#5473 (Discord)

• Self Imposed Hardmode - of Area 52 is currently recruiting to fill out our mythic raid team. We are currently 12/12 Heroic and 3/12 Mythic. Our raiders range from new to mythic to CE raider with everything in between. We believe that you don’t need to have previous mythic experience to be able to play in current mythic content, just the desire to work hard and have fun doing so.

Raids:

Tuesday/Wednesday from 8:00pm – 11:00pm EST

Outside of raid:

We have an incredibly active mythic plus community outside of raid time with multiple 2500+ Io players as well as an active PvP community. We also enjoy old content raids, and generally just hanging out and having a good time with each other.

Requirements:

460+ ilvl for mythic, 430 ilvl for heroic

Rank 10+ cloak

Working headset and the ability to communicate

Discord

Recruitment:

We currently have OPEN recruitment on all DPS classes with special interest in the following:

Ret Paladin
Boomkin
Mage
Demon Hunter (tanking OS a plus)
Death Knight (tanking OS a plus)

Tanks:
We currently have one tank position available to a skilled tank (DK/DH/Brew preferred)

Healer:
Holy Paladin

If interested please contact:

Bnet - Shado#11187
Discord - Shado#0820

WE RELEASED on thrall is currently opening its doors to recruitment! We are a semi-hardcore weekend raiding guild. Our core team is 5/12 Mythic Ny’alotha, and we are currently looking to fill the last few spots with dedicated raiders. We are looking for people who can dodge fire and still keep the numbers up. Since we are a guild of working adults, our time is precious to us. We don’t want to waste your time during progression fights, and we ask that you do the same. We expect you to know the fights, and ask questions before hand so we can maximize our raiding time during the weekend. You are more than welcome to come to one of our heroic runs to see if we are a good fit. As soon as we get the last few key members, we will be pushing Mythic Ny’alotha again.

Not a fan of raiding? We have a pretty solid group of Mythic+ players trying to push keys weekly. Any player seeking to push keys just needs to say so! No formal raid requirement is required.

RAID TIME
8:30-11:30 EST Saturday and Sunday

We are currently recruiting for Mythic Progression (Core raiders are 5/12)
Current Priorities:
High
Range DPS – Any Class
Monk / Shaman Heals

Low
Melee DPS

To apply or find out more information contact:
Bnet: Loki2w1#1690, TopSpanky#1161, Shaun#1186
Discord: Raffiki#5599

Errant Venture is a semi-casual AOTC guild on Whisperwind-Dentarg that enjoys killing raid bosses.

Check us out on raider io for progression
Two raid teams and two raid times:
Tues & Sat 830-1030 ET
Weds & Thurs 8p-10p ET

Whisper me on my BTAG kohmet#1597 if you are interested

Hey, Venryn,
Seems like you’ve had a lot of traffic, so I’m not sure if you’re still looking, but I thought I’d say hey anyway and let you know a bit about us.
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction (battlenet: Rowanbeth #1291). We are an Alliance Guild on Lightbringer that raids T/Th 7-9:30 pm PST, Normal and Heroic, currently AotC Ny’alotha. We’re looking to bring in a few more people who would enjoy raiding with us. Having a boomkin would be great, but we could talk about other toons if you’re more interested in them as well.
We are a smaller guild, established in 2009. We have achieved AotC every tier (except one) since Cataclysm. We also enjoy Mythic +, Islands, group Horrific Visions, old runs for achievements, etc.
You’d be welcome to come for a trial run or M+ if you’re interested, I can toss you our discord info as well.

Cupcakes and BDSM is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Hi Venryn,

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hey Venryn! We are in need of a ranged dps for our raid core on Whisperwind. We run Heroric Nya on Friday at 5pm pacific and also Saturday. Add my discord if you haven’t found a home yet Frozenvitals#3064 looking forward to speaking with you!