Returning Player LFG

Just started playing again. Have a Priest (alliance) and Warrior (horde) that I am working on learning how to play and gear. For the priest, i’m interested in learning to heal (preferably holy spec). For the warrior, i’m interested in learning to tank. I also wouldn’t mind playing a brewmaster monk either.

Fellg#9482 discord
fellgamestar#1386 bnet
lets chats we are a chill small guild

Lets talk on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hello there Turpedo,

Check us out as we may be what you could be looking for:

[H] [Drak’thul] Guild re-building recruiting all for chill AOTC fun

Who we are: Founded in BC and stuck together since; we are a small group of adults who love to have fun first and foremost. As the old tale goes, many of our players lost interest back in Shadowlands and so the few that stayed behind still ran Mythic+ and did some raiding here and there. We now are at a point where we would love to expand and rebuild into a bigger group to have a more consistent core to enjoy what the game has to offer. We pride ourselves with being social, focusing on our sense of community. We enjoy doing content together and helping each other out all while having a great time.

Our raid goals: We want to achieve AOTC and possibly dabble further with some Mythic bosses. To achieve these goals, we need you! Our raid atmosphere is super chill while joking and keeping a stress free mentality as we down some bosses.

Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 8:30- 11PM Est

Recruitment needs: We are open to all classes/roles along with casual players, but main need is as follows.
2-3 Melee DPS
1 Melee DPS (w/Tank Offspec)
2-3 Ranged DPS
1 Ranged DPS (Warlock Summonsss)
And we are looking for someone comfortable with Raid Leading. (Call outs, groups, buffs, assignments, etc)

As a bonus we have few cross faction and cross realm players and so we are definitely open to all players anywhere within our cross-realm community!

If you’re interested, please contact one of the recruiting officers below or message us on discord at:
Gloomy: gloomy#3510
Southern: southernways#1977
Zakki: Zakki#3668

Hey there Turpedo! If you are still looking, feel free to check us out.

<Êsoteric> is an Alliance guild on Dalaran looking to welcome you to our in-game family!

We are a Social Guild built by veteran players who understand the power a supportive and welcoming community has on your WoW experience. We are a mature group, and while a little trolling is expected, we remain an open, friendly, and respectful of each other.
Our ranks are a mixture of veteran Vanilla players through to brand new or long-time-hiatus returning members. Everyone is welcome, and we work hard to make you feel that!

We run various content - all based on member interest - M+, Raid, vanity runs (transmogs, mounts, achievements etc).
But we’re also more than happy if you prefer solo content and just want a guild to call home and some shenanigans to scoff at when guild chat blows up :wink:

Our more experienced players are always more than happy to help if you are a new or returning member. If there is an aspect of the game you’ve never gotten into before and need some help, we’re there for you too!

We have a very active Discord as well as in-game community for friends/horde alts to stay connected, and you are most welcome to connect with us and join as a guest/guild friend if you’d like to get to know us.

Please feel free to connect with us anytime if you are interested on Discord!
stephen#9895 (me) or our co-leader ~Z~#4742

Hey Turpedo,

Let’s chat, I think you’d be a good fit, would love to teach you how to tank or even heal.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Sry about your parse Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
WTB PI - Monday 7-9 EST

Current Progression 8/8N 6/8H (Sry about your parse)
WTB PI- New team forming

Sry about your parse needs:
Healer High Priority: Disc Priest, Hpriest, R shaman
Ranged Dps High Priority: Lock, Mage- Arcane/Frost, Boomkin

WTB PI
Needs: Everything

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Greetings Turpedo - We’re recruiting for our AOTC raid team here at Spun on Stormrage, forming some solid M+ teams, and welcoming casual players as well. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our guild, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season 1. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.