Returning player LFG

Hello, I am returning to WoW after many many moons. I have not played since Cata. I was an epic tree healer on WoTLK back in the day (I was ranked 4th best on the server for a while) then switched to a Lock and pumped out some nice DPS. But that was then - I see the game has changed quite a bit since then.

I am lfg that is on the mature side - older that is- with no toxicity. I am not looking for a hard core guild, that is what burned me out and chased me from the game in the first place. Right now I am playing around with leveling different characters and getting a feel for the newer spec trees. It’s been a decade but it’s all coming back.

The thing I liked most about playing WoW back in the day was the teamwork and socializing. I quit the game because our guild fell apart from toxicity. Too many “experts” who blamed everyone else for failed attempts and fights over raid loot. The game just wasn’t fun anymore and Cata imo was ehhh. I came back again for a short time during MoP but just couldn’t find the right guild and found most of my chill friends too had quit the game. But that is all in the past and I want to have fun again like I did back in the days of BC.

I would prefer a guild on a EST server or CST. I am versatile in whatever class is needed. I am starting from scratch but I have found that I can get a character to level 30 in a day. I am sure with some dungeon finders and raid finders I can get decently geared in a week or so. My prime time on would be 21:00 - 1:00 M-T with the occasion weekend appearances.

Thank you

1 Like

Hi Raccoonlock!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Wreckkfull, Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested!
Discord Dat#2310
Battle.net Dat1#11528
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

1 Like

hey Racoonlock i think you would be a great fit for sentry as were actively looking for range dps i put the info to our guild down below and i hope we hear from you soon!

Sentry is a newly formed AOTC-focused guild on Area-52 Led by experienced WOW raiders looking to solidify its raid roster and wanting to achieve AOTC along with building a social community for all players

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: We are looking for any like-minded players who want to achieve AOTC,do some mythic plus alongside just enjoying the game!
RAID SCHEDULE: Wednesday: 7-10 pm EST Friday: 7-10 pm EST We know real life happens, but we encourage people to try and make raid nights and if not to please let us know beforehand.

ROLES NEEDED: Tanks: Closed Healers: OPEN Melee DPS: OPEN Range DPS: OPEN

CONTACT US: If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be happy to talk to you. Add us on Morningz: GM - Discord: LoreNihilus#6933

Hello Raccoonlock,

Hi! My name is Jem & I am the GM of the guild, The Legal Bananas on alliance Stormrage. We’re primarily a social guild with a bit of casual raiding thrown in there! We’d love to have you, no matter what toon you decide to play! We’re currently in need of some more flex healers as well as a feral druid, ww monk, warlock, ret pally, etc. If you don’t want to raid you could do any or none of our other activities! We are super social & spend time with each other in discord when nothing is going on BC WE LIKE EACH OTHER! Stormrage is an eastern server. And we are currently raiding Sat/Sun 8-11pm est! The guild is most poppin on the weekends & weeknights.

Here is our recruitment spam if you’d like to read further:

If you have ANY questions, please don’t hesitate to DM me via discord: Jem#6738

I cannot wait to hear from you! I hope you have an amazing rest of your day!

:heart: / Jem

Mosaic is a progression oriented, chill and respectful guild open to expanding, while keeping a tight community. While we enjoy competition and end game content, our main aim is to have a place where players of all skill levels can find groups, raid, pvp, mythic+ and enjoy the camaraderie that brings us together. We think it’s possible to push content seriously, while keeping a chill environment of people hungry to learn. All we ask is for you to have a team first mindset, get involved, and have fun!

Our normal weeks look a little something like this!

Tuesday & Friday: Progression Raid 9pm-12am EST (We strive for Mythic)
Sundays (usually every other, sometimes weekly): In game or discord Guild event
Mondays: Mythic+ Monday come get keys done with the crew!

Outside of these scheduled times we constantly run groups for Mythic+, dabble in the Arena and mount farm/transmog.

We are actively recruiting a few more for our progression roster for Dragonflight with emphasis on 1 healer (prefer a priest but all considered) 1 tank/melee (any but monk) and maybe 2 DPS with a preference on ranged.

Aside from our raid team we are also recruiting just great community members who are on the more casual side. We believe in having a diverse guild for all playstyles so if you are looking for a home with an AMAZING atmosphere then look no further!

Feel free to add our GM // Founder on Bnet at MosaicJosh#1145 and Discord at MosaicJosh#3223

Hey Raccoonlock!

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Divine Esports - Alliance - Stormrage

We are an active raiding/mythic+ guild that is rebuilding a fresh roster with a new mindset as we approach Dragonflight!

We are looking for players interested in semi-serious mythic raiding and high mythic+ keys.

1. 100% AOTC every tier and to push mythic progression at a serious but fun level.
  2. High Priority on pushing mythic+ keys as high as possible (+20s)

Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)
Regular guild activity is usually in the evenings/nights

Recruitment Needs:
-1 Tank, any class/spec
-1 Healer any class/spec
-Mage, Warlock
-Warrior, Demon Hunter

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue#1556

Hi Raccoonlock,

If you are looking for a guild, you are welcome to check out Unvanquished on [A]Proudmoore. We are a semi-casual guild that makes it a goal to clear all heroic bosses every patch. Our raid time is Weds 8-11 PST. On all other non-raid nights, you’ll find us running keys to get our members KSM and 15s for the Vault.
If you want to find out more about us, check us out at discord.gg/WBGE3nrq3Y
You can also reach me at Bnet: Cronus#1359

Heya Racoonlock (great name),

If your’e looking for a laid back guild that does M+, AoTC, and has fun with achievement and mount runs then we might be a good fit for you.

We’re a group of adults who treat the game as it should be: a game. There’s no yelling etc if we wipe on a raid boss, we just regroup and try again. It’s a very relaxing atmosphere, we focus on recruiting the person rather than the character.

If that sounds like what you’re looking for, here is our general blurb: [H]Casual/Social Guild LFM

Please feel free to contact any of us listed there if you’d like to chat or get an invite to our discord server so you can get a feel for the group. :slight_smile:

have a good one!

Hey Raccoonlock,
The Favored Few is a newer guild of some old heads from the BC Era and forward. We’ve played in several of the top raiding guilds across several servers over the years and pushed the hardest content but now days we are looking to put together a smaller and casual group that vibes.
We are currently doing Mythic+ while we build our raiding team, we are looking to hit the new expansion head on. Currently recruiting for all roles!

Hit us up, we’ve got a guild recruitment post in-game
The Favored Few - Antonidas
Feel free to DM the GM, Battlenet: Blackjack01#1373
You’re also welcome to DM myself, Battlenet: Quickstrike#1868

I feel like we would be a good fit.

Raccoonlock,

Hello and welcome back. Casually Toxic is a Horde guild on Area52. We are focus AoTC and Mythic +. We are looking for Dps and heals to feel out our remaining Raid spots s well as our 2 mythic+ groups. We are looking at a schedule T/Th 830p to 1130pm EST. We are laid back but focused come raids and dungeons. We would be happy to help you out along your journey and get you back into the swing of things. Hit me up on Discord or Bnet. My info is below:

Bnet: ganderin4620#1637
Discord: ganderin#2674

Hello Racoonlock and welcome back to the game!

The Assassins are looking for more people to help us in growing our community! We’re a group of friends who have raided together for several years and looking to continue to achieve AOTC each tier. Most of us have accomplished this goal each tier starting with Legion under our former guild and we achieved SoD and SFO AOTC under the new guild flag.
We all work together as a team to have fun and do the work so we can keep playing together. We range in age from college students to parents with kids of our own. We are social outside of raid, like to run Mythic+ keys weekly (most of us reach KSM each tier), and the occasional mega-dungeon or world content together.

*We’ve been on break for S4, so there isn’t anything “currently” happening outside of the odd M+, but with DF pre-patch hitting beta, it’s time to start those conversations again!

If any of this feels like it fits your mold, please feel free to reach out to me: Discord TSchulz#2419 or bnet at: TSchulz#1546

dont suppose that is an open invitation? haven’t played since Pand and am VERY excited to get back into it for Dragonflight. but wouldnt mind some help getting back into the swing of things. always loved the group play of wow and am hoping to find my place again

1 Like

< Trinity > is an Adult Gaming Community / Guild. We’ve started rebuilding at the end of Season 3 Shadowlands. Our Servers: Icecrown, Garona, Burning Blade, Lightning’s Blade & Malygos ot of our Members are from **Most of us are from servers such as Thrall,Illidan,Sargaras,Stormrage, Proudmoore, Bleeding Hollow , & Malganis . We are recruiting for DragonFlight Come Check us out !!

**Players are expected to be open to Giving & Receiving Constructive Criticism. We look for players that know their classes, specs as well as raid mechanics. Trial periods lengths are case by case but will not come in as bench warmers as we want to see how you can perform in progression. We Will Teach “IF” you’re willing to learn.

We understand that things can come up and schedules can change. Notice of absence is required using the guild’s discord. Let the GM - Raid Lead - Officer know. We are flexible with you, Real Life Comes First!!

Raids: Heroic Progression Minded
Wednesday and Thursday 9:00 - 12:00 pm Central with a 10-minute break around 10:00 & 11:00 pm.
Mythic +: Ran Daily / Nightly = +2 - +20 +

Recruitment Needs:

Druid ( Resto / Balance / Feral / Guardian ) - in that order needed
Hunter ( Ranged Pref)
Mage ( Any )
Warlock ( Any )
Shaman ( Resto / Elemental / Enhancement ) Windfury Totem Highly Needed
Priest ( Shadow / Holy = Disc )
Death Knight (Unholy =Frost / Blood)
Monk ( MW / WW / Brew ) in that order needed
Rogue ( Outlaw / Assassin = Sub ) in that order needed
Warrior (Fury = Arms / Prot )
Demon Hunter (Havoc > Vengeance )
Paladin (Holy / Ret / Prot )

Look forward to hearing from you! Contact info: GM - Disocrd :Toxicity#6897 Bnet: Astrelles#1444 Recruiter - Discord: BJB#0407 Bnet: Devill#11943, check us out

Yes it is an open invitation! Our guild and community are actively recruiting. We would love to have you join us if you’re interested!

Hey there Raccoonlock, going to drop our recruitment thread below for you to check out. We are a one night a week raid team that will focus on a more casual, but organized raid environment. All we ask is 3 hours of your week for some fun and boss kills. Give the thread a read and reach out if you have any questions or interest. Best of luck in your search :slight_smile: