Returning Player LFG

Good day everyone,

I am coming back for Dragon Flight and am looking for a guild. I haven’t played seriously since MoP my last raid tier was SoO. The server I use to play on is pretty dead I’m just looking for a guild to meet some new people and hopefully do some raiding in the new xpac. My availability is pretty wide open.If you have any questions about my experience etc. add me and shoot me a message. BNET ARM#11407

1 Like

Hi Aremdor!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Wreckkfull, Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested!
Discord Dat#2310
Battle.net Dat1#11528
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

We have spots available on our 1x/week AOTC focused team. I’ll give ya the guild info and if you’re interested, I’d love to chat.

Hey Aremdor,

Reformation is an active guild with people that do all kinds of things in the game. We push keys, run normal raids, do some collecting and help each other out. My BNet info is in our general info post below. Happy to chat with you if you’d like to learn more about us. Hope you find a home that works for you.

Sam

Reformation is recruiting!

Faction: Alliance

Server: Shadow Council node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC)

Activities: Social, Collectors, Normal Raiding, M+

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time?

Want to run dungeons or raid?

Do you collect transmogs, mounts, pets or run content for the achievements?

Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys the social side of the game. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW. We are building a community that wants to progress “Glory of” achievements and support each other as we all work towards our in-game goals. Regular calendar events are posted, or guild chat and discord support for those that can’t make scheduled event times but still want to be part of a larger community.

Our goal is to have fun in a friendly environment.

We are adding people to the guild who bring a positive vibe and want to enjoy all aspects of the game.

We have 1 Raid Team (Cleared season 1, 2 & 3 normal raids, running every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern). Off Sundays and Thursdays are reserved for low keys for those that want to have vault options, but aren’t interested in pushing keys.

Divine Esports - Alliance - Stormrage

We are an active raiding/mythic+ guild that is rebuilding a fresh roster with a new mindset as we approach Dragonflight! Our core has had numerous mid-tier mythic progressions since early BFA and is looking to take it a step up from casual progression.

We are looking for players interested in semi-serious mythic raiding and high mythic+ keys.

1. 100% AOTC every tier and push mythic progression at a serious but fun level.
  2. Pushing mythic+ keys as high as possible (+20s)

Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Recruitment Needs:
-1 Tank, any class/spec
-1 Healer any class/spec
-Mage, Warlock, Boomy
-Warrior, Demon Hunter, WW

Add me!
Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue#1556

afternoon brother! check us out on www.worldofchimera.com I would love to hear from you, ask you a few questions and see if we are a good fit.

Hey Aremdor!

I’m Okwhoforted from US Zul’jin Hordeside. We are a small guild that’s growing fast. We would like you to grow along with us!

We are forming a raid team for Dragonflight and would like you to be part of it. We also have nights for running Mythics. As we grow we plan to expand our group content to include transmog runs, mount runs, and achievement runs. Sometimes all three at once!

Our guild is small and you won’t slip through the cracks with us. If we seem like a good fit for you, please message me. I’d love to talk with you further about anything regarding the guild.
Discord Lilb#7423
Battletag Lilb#11809

Semi Retired is a newly formed M+/AOTC-focused guild on Area-52 looking to solidify its raid roster and wanting to push ourselves one step further and progress into Mythic raiding for Dragonlands.

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:

We are looking for any like-minded players who want to achieve AOTC and head into Mythic, regardless of experience

RAID SCHEDULE:
Tuesday 9-12pm EST
Wednesday 9-12pm EST
Sunday 9-12pm EST

We know real life happens, but we encourage people to try and make all raid times and to be online at least 10 Minutes prior to raid.

ROLES NEEDED:

Tanks: LOW

Healers: MED

Melee DPS: OPEN

Range DPS: OPEN

CONTACT US:

If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be happy to talk to you. Add us on

Xrusader (Guild Master) - BNet: silver9172#11607 - Discord: Xarali#6374
Flappiebird (Officer) - BNet: Zedak#11501 - Discord Flappiebird#4667

Hey there, I realize I’m a bit late reaching out but if you’re still looking for a guild that suits you we might be a good fit!

Here is our general guild blurb:

I know it can be overwhelming when you pust out a LFG post when it comes to discord adds, so feel free to message me if you have any questions or if you’d like an invite to our discord to get a feel for the group.

Jae#1113

Thanks!

Hi Aremdor,

Hope the search is going well! If you haven’t found a guild yet, I sent you a request on bnet. Here’s a link below to our recruitment post. Hope to connect with you soon!

Hey Aremdor,
Corrupted Intent is a newly formed 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us.

What you should know

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well
  • We enjoy running keys, any level from 2’s all the way to 15+'s.
  • We want to raid, we are looking for people who want to raid and progress. Raid days and times will be Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • We accept all players from returning veterans to new players with little to no experience

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
  • We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
  • Communication
  • A sense of community and direction

What we need:
Looking for like minded people who want to progress & run keys, accepting all classes, roles.

What we expect from our guildies:

• Respectful of one another & a team player
  • Ability to take constructive criticism
  • A sense of humor
  • Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
  • Accountability & punctuality

**Contact information: ** Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hiya, Aremdor!

[A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We’re doing the Fated raids in Normal for the Slime Kitty, but will be returning to our AOTC focus in Dragonflight. We’ve been looking for more ranged dps and would like to invite you to check out our team. Raid times are Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 7-9PM Pacific. We use two-way Discord communication. If you are interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

Hey Aremdor,

Hi! My name is Jem & I’m the GM of the guild The Legal Bananas on alliance Stormrage. We’re a social guild first & a casual raiding guild second. We also do mythic+ on mondays. Stormrage is apparently the biggest alliance server currently. We are pretty poppin on the weeknights & weekdays in discord & in the guild. If you’re a talker, discord voice chat is def the place for you as it does get rather busy at times.

Here is my recruitment spam:

If you have any questions please feel free to dm me anytime on discord: Jem#6738

I cannot wait to talk more & I hope the rest of your day is amazing!

:heart: / Jem