Returning player LFG

Hello! I’m a returning player that took a break in 2017 from retail and actively participated in speed running world first runs in classic and TBC classic.

I returned to retail when 9.2.5 released and would like to find an active team for season 4 and Dragonflight. I can play any class but currently have the most progress on a hunter (double leg, 239 conduits, 252 ilvl) and enhance shaman (double leg, 239 conduits, 240 ilvl). Currently leveling all other classes from 50-60 and can play any role at mythic level. I am open to healing as well in DF as it’s been my classic role in TBC and I enjoy the mechanics of retail healing. My former experience is playing retail in a top 100 US guild from 2007 through 2017 with many realm firsts. I really enjoy leveling and have multiple realm first hunter FoS and achieved similar feats in classic even though they don’t have achievements there yet. I’m a very active player that will work on alt progression or old achievements when guild activity is low. I typically speak up quickly when groups are formed or people want to run something.

What I’m looking for is a group of players that enjoy clearing heroic efficiently and may, or may not, push a few mythic bosses. Unless it’s a great 2-night fit I likely won’t pursue chasing Mythic full clears.

I’m central and would prefer anything after 8pm, any night of the week is fine, with a 2 or 3 night schedule ideal.

If interested please drop a line. If you’d like to know more about me and my experience I am available to talk on discord… Dubz#6310

Hello! I have several spots available on my 1x/week AotC focused team. I’ll drop my info below and if you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

Hey Phics! Tried to add you on Discord but you are not accepting new friends. :wink:

Here is our info. We are looking for exceptional ranged DPS, and are focused on the exact things you mention in your post. Please look and reach out if interested!

Hey! If you’re open to a one-night schedule with a bunch of other ex-CE guys, we might be a good fit. I’d love to get the chance to chat with you!

<Mercurial> is an AOTC/casual Mythic guild on Thrall focused on creating the most rewarding raiding environment possible every single week. Our players mostly consist of retired CE/mythic raiders and other skilled individuals who don’t have as much time to play as they used to. We firmly believe that casual raiding can be well organized, team-centric, and effective. We aim to always keep the vibe fun, respectful, and courteous, while still making great progress on a tight schedule.

Raids are every Sunday from 8:45pm-12am EST (5:45-9pm PST). Current progress is 11/11N; 11/11H with the intention of clearing as much of mythic as we can before next tier.

Current needs include all dps classes, all healer classes, and any flexible players capable of taking on a primary dps role with a tank or healer OS as they are able.

If an environment where the guild leadership truly cares the about growth and development of their players while maintaining smooth progress on a relaxed schedule sounds like a good fit for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would love to hear from you!

GM/Raid Leader: Canta#2549 (discord) Cantabile#11745 (BNet)
Officer: Elerairah#7793 (discord) Elerairah#1892 (BNet)

Special Friends on Alliance Proudmoore.

We raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9 PM EST to Midnight. Usually clear AoTC within the first month or so and have gone as far as about 33-50% through mythic depending on the difficulty of the raid and state of the game at the time. Most of us are older and previous CE/World First experience dating back to Vanilla. Reach out to me on Bnet @ Dreade$1346 if you’re interested.