Returning Player lfg

Hi, I am a returning player looking for a guild. I have a variety of classes at max level, but am really enjoying my paladin (mostly ret/prot, but would love to learn how to heal on the paly) and my druid (feral/heals/guardian). I am looking for a west coast guild, 2-3 nights of raiding, AOTC, and don’t care much about mythic raiding, but would be willing to dabble. I also enjoy m+ and some light pvp 8P. Thanks.

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

We have decided to partake in cross faction raiding. We have both a horde and an alliance guild set up on Area 52. All factions are welcome!

Diablo Immortal
Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 11/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate. Our needs are ranged dps and a dps with a healing offspec.

Forgot to Flask
This is our second and new raid team we are starting up! We are still building the roster for it and have space for all roles currently. Our raid days will be Sunday and Monday 7pm EST -10pm EST. The current progression is 7/11H. Our needs are mostly dps with an emphasis on ranged and perhaps another healer.

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. Whether you are doing a +2 or +22 there are people here that will do it with you. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Hey man if you are willing to play horde we are looking for dps I’ll put my guild thread below:

Mainly Looking for Range DPS and enhance shaman for our Raid Team.
Working on Heroic SEP And pushing into Mythic After With ZERO Stress
HISTORY:

Dungeon Crawl was formed in October of 2007, and has been a guild that has withstood through multiple expansions. Many of our members have been raiding together since Vanilla WoW and early Burning Crusade. We have recently come back after a long break focused on playing this game for fun. We don’t need another Job.

CURRENT: Our focus is to raid and do mythic+ and enjoy the game that has been such a big part of our lives for more than a decade. We are a bunch of Adults who have lives outside of a WoW that occasionally take precedent. We are not going to be hardcore by any stretch but we do take raiding seriously in the fact that we don’t want to waste time on raid nights since we only raid twice a week. That being said, we are a welcoming group of folks who enjoy slaying dragons together. We want to like you, and we want you to like us. If you’re a skilled player that works well in a group and is willing to give and take in equal amounts, Dungeon Crawl is interested in you.

We are looking for Any DPS to help push us over on jailer if you are an enhancement shaman please apply haha You can add me in game (Razalghoúl) (ALT 0250) BT Corrona2013#1234 DiscordRazalghoúl Illidan (H)#9871 or message me on here and hopefully we can get you into raid!

Raid Times

Days - Tuesday/Thursday Optional Saturday
Times -7-10 Server/ 8-11 EST

Progression:
11/11 Normal SEP 10/11 Heroic SOTFO

Social Players also Welcome

Hey Salandar! Genesis is a newly formed Alliance guild on Stormrage created by a small group of like-minded friends. We are creating a guild where members will cooperate to achieve goals while having fun. We are currently seeking founding members as we prepare to raid heroic Sepulcher. We plan to be fully operational for Dragonflight. This is an exciting opportunity to join at the ground level.*

Raid Schedule: Tu & Wed 10pm-12:30am EST

Priorities:

• Grow an inclusive community where we can play games and have fun together
  • Growing friendships over progression and winning
  • Prepare for progression of AOTC in the first months of Dragonflight
  • Some Mythic raiding progression if people are interested

Culture:

• Middle aged adults with jobs and families
  • People who want to play video games to relax and have fun
  • Still want to be successful and achieve some progress
  • Teach each other and learn together to become effective players of your class(es) & role(s)

Social Agreement:

• Remember we are all here to have fun while winning
  • No drama or fighting
  • Respect for hierarchy of guild roles and leadership
  • Respect for diversity and inclusion

Raider Expectations:

• Strive for maximum attendance
  • Show up on time for raids
  • Be prepared for raids (consumables, enchants, etc)
  • Preliminary research of fights if you haven’t seen them before (videos will be shared)

Loot Distribution:

• Tradable items will be distributed by Loot Council:
  • Loot will be distributed based on officers’ opinion of what helps us progress
  • Attendance and performance will be taken into account
  • Personal loot for farm / alt runs

For more info or to apply, please contact:
Subst#5741 (Discord)
damdifino#5943 (Discord)

Hello there, if you don’t mind a more casual 1 night a week, my heroic focused team has several spots available. we raid from 6-9 pm PST. If you think that could work for you, i’d love to chat!

Hello there Salandar!

I am Cadenza of Agile Peacocks on Proudmoore and welcome back to Azeroth! If you’re looking for a guild I think AP would be a good fit for you! If you’re curious about dipping your toes in to some potential mythic prog we can also accommodate you for that! We also have individuals who are very interested in Mythic + so you’d find yourself a home amongst us. You didn’t seem to leave any contact information so I will leave you with our guild website, the about us page is extensive and have everything that you need to know and our contact information on our wowprog.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns please don’t be afraid to reach out!

I saw your guild’s post, and I thought you were raiding EST? If it is PST then I would be interested.

The raid times are 8:45-midnight EST which is 5:45-9:00 pm PST. =P