Returning player LFG!

Hello all! I am a long time returning player looking to find friends to play with! I have experience playing many things though admittedly I don’t know that I’m too concerned with joining a raid team for the remainder of SL as I didn’t particularly enjoy SL too much and I am way behind as far as gear and everything goes(only did CN AoTC before I stopped playing)

I am looking to find a guild I can join and hopefully raid with in Dragonflight, I would prefer a Mythic raiding guild as I would like to start doing the hardest content possible. I am not super concerned about pushing the content fast, as much as I am looking to enjoy pushing the content with the people I am playing with. I have mained many classes and can play just about whatever the guild needs, though my strong suits are undoubtedly MDPS/Tank. I can do RDPS but would rather not heal, that playstyle has never really been super fun for me and I feel like that role would not be a good fit for me trying to push mythic. I do have some Mythic raiding experience but very limited unfortunately through all my attempts to lead raid teams into that, I never managed to put together a group that successfully pushed past the first few bosses.

I currently live in the CST time zone, and would like to find a group that raids somewhere around the 6-9 timeframe, though I wouldn’t mind 7-10 and can be flexible with the right group. As I stated above I am not too concerned with raiding in SL my focus right now is trying to find friends to play with :slight_smile:

TL;DR: Returning high end raider looking to clear mythic raids in Dragonflight with friends :slight_smile:

Hey there Demonsoul!

[The Numpty Brigade] is an AoTC-focused guild on Illidan looking for more!

We raid on FRIDAY/SATURDAY at 7:30-10:30PM CST. We have achieved AOTC this tier and are aiming to focus on Mythic to see how far we can get before the tier is up, something we hope to continue into Dragonflight!

In addition to raiding, we’re very fond of pushing keys, with the majority of us having achieved Keystone Master, and several pushing for Keystone Hero!

If you are interested, feel free to apply:

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/illidan/the-numpty-brigade/main

If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of our officers:

ACKLE: Ackleholic#3313 (Discord)

KREG: Kreg#2602 (Discord)

Hey Demonsoul!

I’d love to have a chat with you if you want to add me on disc @Letholas#9581 we can talk about whether One Shot would be a good fit!

HitsHardr Thn Depression Group of friends reforming guild to push through the rest of the shadowlands and into DF. Currently Recruiting dps wed-thurs 8-11EST 8/11H we also run alot of keys and casuals are always welcome. This week was our 3rd week of raiding if interested can message me in discord Craig#0794

We are a AOTC focused guild and eventually get into mythic raiding! We are 9/11H and we need a healer (pref Hpriest) and DPS (Pref Enh Shaman, Spriest, DK, and DH)! We raid Fri&Sat 8:30-11:30pm EST!