Returning player LFG Horde night

I am returning and looking for a fairly casual social adult guild to stay with for a long time. Planning on rerolling so any server is fine. Need something that is active after 8Pm pst.

Please hit me up if your guild fits.

Hey Drazels!
Mothership Zeta is recruiting raiders & guildies from Ner’zhul, Frostmane and Tortheldrin. We’re currently 12/12 Heroic. Raid times are Sunday normal and Wednesday heroic 9:30PM-Midnight CST/Server. We’re a friendly, active guild. We do Mythic keys and help with gearing. If this sounds like a guild you would like to be a part of you can reach me at fallout3girl#1862 on bnet or anyankah#7453 on discord! :blush:

Hello,
We got a guild going of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running so we can start raiding. A few of us have already been thru heroic and mythic+, but we would like to get some guild runs going.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we are already pushing mythic keys and are planning to start raiding here soon.
We are looking for melee DPS and 1-2 more healers (priest/pally/shaman) and a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. Wont turn down ranged :stuck_out_tongue:
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] casual guild looking for more!
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Are you looking for a new home or searching for that something in a guild that was lost a long time ago? Want a fresh start with a community full of like-minded individuals that are searching for the same thing? Juggernaut is your new spot.

What we are looking for:
Like-minded active individuals with the intent of pushing mythic raiding content along with m+ come Shadowlands.

Current Needs:
Ranged DPS: High
Melee DPS: High
Tanks: Medium
Healers: Medium

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday: 9 PM - 12 AM EST
If you have any additional questions or are interested in joining feel free to add

Khoneycutt#1439

We are the place to be if you’re looking for keys to run at night or sometimes some pvp!!

Guild & Server: Cupcakes and BDSM - Thrall (Horde)

Raid Times/Days: Sunday/Monday - 9pmEST-12amEST

Recruitment Contacts:

Alfaro#7894 (Discord)

Saraid#2102 (Discord)

AwesomeIsMatt#1304(Discord)

Requirements: Discord

Needs: Looking for anyone who wants to play the current content, getting to know each other, grow, make friends, pushing the current content casually, then Push Mythically in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers, togethers.

We also hold guild events for awards

Hey Drazels. I think we are what you’re looking for, however… I noticed you say you’re looking for a guild active after 8p PST? Well we are looking to raid at 10p EST. Which I believe is 7p your time. If my guild fits, or have any questions please feel free to message me!

About Us:
[Blood Forged] (on Thrall) was founded by a group of friends just before the release of Warlords of Draenor. Unfortunately due to people’s opinions of the latest expansion Battle For Azeroth, we have decided to take a break. We are currently rebuilding and are looking to bring new and experienced players to take on the remaining challenges of BFA and further into Shadowlands. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on achieving Ahead of the Curve. We are looking forward to building an exceptional team.

Roles Needed:
Currently all roles are needed, with the highest demand on tanks and healers!

Raid:
Times are currently tentative
Tues - Thurs at 10p EST to 1a

LordThoth666#1578 (bnet) - CoFounder/Guild Master
AdriAlmighty#1682 (bnet) / Adrisenpai#9736 (discord) - CoFounder/Officer

Thanks for considering us.

I really like a couple of the replies so thank you all.

My issue is i cannot get on much before 8PM PST and more likely later. Life, work and family just dictate the schedule. Used to be hardcore vanilla to Cata, those were the days lol.