Returning player LFG [H or A] Lock or hunter

Hey I am a returning player who put most of my shadowlands into my dk. I took off for 8 or so months I think. I have a lvl 60 undergeared lock that I have had since BC. I am tepmted and willing to lvl a hunter. I can do either faction and can xfer servers. I am looking for a chill group that I can maybe to heroic raiding with and M+ dungeons. I do pvp, My highest exp a while back was 2300 in 3s on my lock. I have been over 2k on several toons. New guilds that are trying to build up for heroic is an option too since I am undergeared. I am central time zone and would like something a little later in the evening as far as raiding goes…

1 Like

Here is our recruitment blurb. Let me know if you have any questions, we have a lot of people catching up right now and some making alts. So you would find groups easy.

Are you tired of running up the halls at 3am alone?

Do you need a new box to sit in?

Feral Tendencies could be purrfect for you

We are a late night raiding guild on Proudmoore, that aims to achieve AoTC.

We storm the castles 9-11pm PST on Wed /Thur. We also have a lot of interest in keys, with some social people who just like to hang out.

What we do

Sshhh, it’s a secret.

• Raid with our friends.
  • Keys - lots of keys, these guys might be obsessed.
  • Shenanigans! Sarcasm and jokes are our love language.
  • Help with logs, builds, gearing, learning raids and dungeons.
  • Share pics of our furry overlords.
  • Lots of cat videos.

What we want

We are welcoming to all.

• New players wanting to learn.
  • Returning players wanting to catch up for Dragons
  • Tag along family members who just want to hang and be social.
  • Like minded people who enjoy the game and want to have fun doing it.

We are adults with lives, and jobs and kids so we respect your time as well and that things may come up.

What we need

Catnip, lots of catnip.

We are looking for some dps and a healer to round out our raid team.
Hunter, Lock are our specific roles to fill, but all dps even the melee are welcome.

How to reach us

Get a laser pointer and shoot.

You can find me on Discord: Vellsong#2067 or Battlenet: Prettykitty#1597 (yes that is what I get for letting the husband set up my account:)

1 Like

Hi Feltooth!

Sounds like you may enjoy our guild and community, Found a Green Quest!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Sundays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

We have decided to partake in cross faction raiding. We have both a horde and an alliance guild set up on Area 52. All factions are welcome!

Diablo Immortal
Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7pm EST - 10pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 11/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate. Our needs are either ele shaman or spriest with healing offspec.

Forgot to Flask
This is our second and new raid team we are starting up! We are still building the roster for it and have space for all roles currently. Our raid days will be Sunday and Monday 7:30pm EST -10:30pm EST. The current progression is 8/11H. Our needs are ranged and perhaps another healer.

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. Whether you are doing a +2 or +22 there are people here that will do it with you. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you

Hey Feltooth! Our goals seem aligned and I think our schedule would work based on I’m also Central time. Take a look and let us know!

Hello!

I am the raid leader of [H] Mal’Ganis. Nerf This is a semi casual guild that’s been raiding together since Legion! We strive to maintain a close knit, fun, friendly competitive, and successful environment without the stresses of a hardcore progression guild while still focusing on CE. Due to some change in current members schedules and unforeseen events we got a late start to Mythic this tier, and have to strengthen our roster a bit.

Raid times are Friday and Saturday, 9:30PM CST - 12:30AM CST.

Please reach out to me on Discord if you think we may be a good fit for what you’re looking for.

Current Progression: 2/11M, 10/11H SFO, 5/10M SOD, 8/10M CN.

Previous progression: CE Ny’alotha and CE BoD during BfA.

Exto#0605 (Discord)

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] 3/11 M LF Raiders

Progression: 11/11 N, 11/11 H, 3/11 M

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8 pm-11:00 pm EST with a 30min flex period after 11:00 pm for continuing boss attempts or BoE farming. We also have a JV Raid Team that runs on Wednesday and Monday nights at the same times for alts and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and now we are looking to take the title of the best progression-wise as well and get some realm firsts. Our guild has some seriously talented PvPers and Mythic+ runners. We have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys from the mid-teens to the low 20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in completing mythic content and who like to spend time with their guildies. Our goal is to be the top guild on our server for progression AND community. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

Please message me on discord if you are interested: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

Hey Feltooth!

Calamitous intent is actively seeking players to round out our raid team. We run tons of mythic plus and are willing to help gear. We raid on Tues and Thurs from 7:30EST to 10/10:30 EST.

We would love to have a chat with you. If you want to discuss reach out in discord to Rynk#7008, nephilim#1432 or denny#1703.

You can check out the recruitment post here:

[A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 11/11 H are recruiting M DPS and Flexers! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

The Azeroth Syndicate is a family friendly, semi-casual guild looking to fill some core raid DPS spots. Primarily looking for any ranged DPS and specific melee DPS. We raid Tu/Th 10pm EST and are 10/11H. We also run keys as well and have multiple KSM and 3k rio players.

We allow for cross server/faction raiding, so no need to leave your current server or guild if you only want to raid or do keys with us!

SL Raid Progress:
10/11H SFO
11/11H AOTC SoD
11/11H AOTC CN

Contact Amerrol#1654