RETURNING Player LFG BM/WW os

Welp, guess its time. I am returning after a much needed break from the game as I wasn’t happy playing BFA early on. I have played since Pre-Vanilla days and have plenty of experience throughout the game that I bring to the table.

I am returning to the game as a Monk Brewmaster for starters, however am highly experienced in RDPS and Healing. (Warlock, Priest, Pally main for over a decade).

Things I am considering:

• PST Evening Raid Times (I am West Coast)
  • Active community, but not super community. I don’t want multiple raid teams, one team, one goal, one home.
  • Horde (Area 52 even better but seeing as its not West Coast…)
  • 18+ and well established
  • Mythic Experience, not we plan on going into Mythic

Post away, will try and respond accordingly.

Thank you!

Elevated - Hyjal

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time PST)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm PST)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

Cupcakes and BDSM is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Still looking yall. Thank you guys looking into your guilds.

Hey our guild is a newly formed guild made up of experienced raiders currently 3/12M. We are currently forming a team for mythic raiding and for shadowlands. We normally raid Wed, Thurs 9pm-12am EST but we may throw in Monday for trials/heroic. We are all friendly and are willing to help with gearing and mythic +. If you’re interested my discord is Prayprey#8417 and bnet is Juf3r#1319

Add me on btag when you have a minute and lets chat. It is yergory#1102.

Hey guys still looking for a home!

stuff and things

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and prospective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 5/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 3/8 M Eternal Palace
12/12 H 5/12 M Ny’alotha

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>

Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

resuming the search. I am also open to Alliance at this time.

Hello, we are recruiting. We’re pretty full on tanks, would be able to trial you on Heroic raids and possibly interested in your WW offspec. Please contact one of us for a chat:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

Hey mate, I run a group called The Wicked Lounge, its a community but we have a guild for it on Area-52, We raid friday/saturday evening 6-9 PST or 9-12 EST. In total the community is about 15 people but it is steadily growing, seems we might be a decent fit for you, so reach out if interested!