Returning player LF reroll or casual/social guild

Hello all,

As the title states, I am looking at getting back into WoW again and am interested in starting from scratch as a rogue, either faction is ok with me. I’m hoping that there is a good group of folks out there willing to take a player on that is looking to get back in the swing of things at his own pace. My play time is limited nowadays so really looking for people to just chat and play with when I eventually get to cap (I’m not in a rush to…)

Thanks

Hey there Jai, we just started a reroll guild on Proudmoore Alliance on Jan 24th. We are still looking for people if you would care to give us a try. You can reach out to me on BNET @ Sinnicks#1267 if you have any questions.

hey mate, if you are interested, we are recruiting new friends to progress with in this patch and continue into Shadowlands. 4/8m xp last patch, we aim for aotc and casually spam +s during the week and help out each other, hit me up if you are interested. Aincrad Blood Oath - Illidan.
(7/12heroic) Tuesday/Wednes 7-10pm CST.
Btag:omgalex3#111
Discord:Baguio#3731

Hey! LowKey is a new guild on Area 52. We are recruiting not only for raid but also casual players. Everyone is pretty laid back and we have many groups that run keys, pvp and battlegrounds. We can always use more causal members to run mythic keys with. If interested, hit me up! Battletag lunalulu#1183 or discord Lunalulu#4542

Pyreanor is a small semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community. We’re compromised of mostly returning players who are gearing up together as a team.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations we run mythics and quest together. We help others gear up and catch up, we teach new players. Because we value comradery so we hang out in voice chat and talk on Discord.

We know that small guilds are not for everyone but we hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Hi Jai!

Found a Green Quest, now recruiting for 8.3, Shadowlands & beyond! Horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth. We care about our members, and want our members to succeed while still having fun!

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

Raid schedule: Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST start time. We’re starting with Normal, and our goal is to clear Heroic for our AoTC. We learn together as a raid team. We are looking for people who are helpful and will be patient.
In high demand:
Warlocks
DH
Mage
Rogue

Mythic Mondays!
Holiday Events!
If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Hi Jai,

Reformation is an Alliance guild on Shadow Council. We’re a social / leveling guild who’s main goal is to have fun playing WoW. We are family and alt friendly. We run dungeons, do achievements, have people that farm mounts and pets all in a no pressure environment. Life happens, we understand that. We also understand that starting out on a new server can be a challenge and help people get started.

If you would like to know more, my BNet tag is Samvimes#11432, look me up and we can chat.

Hope you find a home that suits you.