Returning player LF Raid/M+ team

Hi there.

I like long walks on the beach and pina…wait! wrong bio…

I came back to the game in 8.3 after not playing since 7.1. (RIP Legion)

I am looking for some friends to smash things with and have fun. ( also, did I mention I like Pina Coladas?)

I am looking for a semi hardcore raiding/M+ pushing team.

I am available from 8:30 PM Est to 1:30 AM est weekdays and anytime on the weekend.
I have a Hunter, Mage, Priest, Rogue, and DK at level 120 currently. With all other classes at 110. Willing to play any class for the right group of folx. (I really enjoy them all).

I am a pretty solid player. I pay attention to the important stuff, interrupt the things, stay out of the lava, do the deeps, click the button. I recognize I don’t have a lot to show for my skill at the moment so I dont expect a permanent spot to just be handed to me, I would want to prove myself. But i would like to find a group of people that i can strive to improve and push harder with.

I also enjoy contributing to the team in anyway I can; farming mats, flasks, etc. Like seriously, it’s addicting.

Big plus if you like to play other games with guildies during downtime as well.

Drop me a post if you would consider me for your team/guild.

Stay sane out there.

**Perseverance** - Currently 4/12N.

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Mage
Boomkin with Resto OS
Ele Shaman with Resto OS
Shadow Priest with healing OS
Always recruiting exceptional dps with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a recently formed guild on Sargeras made up of a handful of folks who’ve been raiding together for awhile as well as a few newer folks. We are a group of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Xanthos#11865

Hello my fellow returning player,

Pyreanor is a small semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community. We’re compromised of mostly returning players who are gearing up together as a team.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 7pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations we run mythics and quest together. We help others gear up and catch up, we teach new players. Because we value comradery so we hang out in voice chat and talk on Discord.

We’d love us a hunter or priest. Since you’re alliance we can reimburse you for the faction change.

We know that new guilds are not for everyone but we hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#0301

hey man if you would consider transfering to horde i think we fit exactly what you are looking for. Currently 3/12 H on our first night about 2 hours in. Looking to find a solid mage even if it takes ya a bit. hit me at Cran#1145

Hi I’m Ken ^.^ and I think we would be a great fit for you :smiley:

I would definitely love to chat with you if you think we are! You can check out us out on WoWProg for more in depth information about the guild, but we’re Beta Tested on Dalaran with T/TH/M 10-1amEST raid times. If any of it sounds interesting to you feel free to add me! If not, then I wish you luck on your search :)!

Fireside is a small Heroic Raid Team on Proudmoore (US) that always achieves Ahead of the Curve together. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join our team. We periodically set goals for our raid team members to meet such as gear ilvl and Heart of Azeroth level. Towards the end of heroic raid progression, we keep it interesting by working on easy mythic raid bosses, getting raid achievements together, and sometimes reducing raiding to one day per week until new content is released. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not have plans for Mythic Raiding in the near future. (We will dabble in mythic, if heroic content becomes farmable, but not to a big extent, maybe the first couple bosses)

Schedule: Friday &; Saturday 7:30pm-10:00pm PST (10:30PM-1:00AM EST)

• Optional Normal Night: Wed 7:30pm-9:30pm Normal Raid
  • Monthly Off-Week: We take one week off from raiding per month. Though our Off Weeks slow our progression, we feel that it is a nice trade-off to have a free weekend for other things every month and also to preserve enthusiasm for the game.

Contact Us

• Nimi (Guild Leader) - nim#11149
  • Website - firesideguild .com
  • Check out the website for more information about the guild as well as how to apply!

Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex :slight_smile:

Thanks for the responses everyone. I’ll be reaching out this afternoon to chat some more!

Cryotekniks,

If you haven’t found a guild already find info for ours below. We’re currently looking mage dps and tanks ideally. Reach out to my on my bnet below.

Our guild, Triangle Pub is a guild based on a tight-knit and innovative community of players that have been raiding with one another since Cataclysm. Our demographic is majority college-aged players from the north-eastern region of the US. On top of our delineated interest in raiders, we are currently looking for players of ALL roles for daily M+ runs.

We are currently searching for the following roles to fill our core during the interim prior to 8.3:

• Tank
    - Blood Death Knight
    - Brew Master Monk

• DPS
    - Afflication/Destro Warlock
    - Balance Druid
    - Shadow Priest
    - Mage

Note: These roles are subject to change at any point and will gladly take any player into consideration if we see a potential fit.

Here is a current digest of our raid schedule

Tuesday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm EST
Saturday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm EST
Sunday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm EST

If you’re interested joining, please contact myself or a guild officer. Find my contact information below.

GM: Tang#12536
Recruiting Officer: Proxy#1236

I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Oh I should have added in my post I have no problem transferring Horde. I will have some time to chat later today.

Hi, we start a little earlier than your times. Let me know if it’s ok.

I’m Omopa, from [A] on U.S. Proudmoore. We are a tight-knit guild looking for new players to join our ranks. We are a small but active guild. We run alt runs, guild 5 mans, transmog runs in addition to our main raid that raids 2 nights a week. We have a solid core group looking to expand with the addition of great players that want to progress and work towards a goal of killing mythic bosses. We sport a relaxed friendly environment, that becomes focused when we pull bosses. We find this balance to promote players to play their best, and actually enjoy the people they raid with. Please understand that we are looking for players that can make both of our nights consistently. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact us!

Raid days:

Tuesday / Thursday

Raid times:

8-11:00 Eastern (7-10:00) Central, 6-9:00 Mountain, & 5-8:00 Pacific)

Our current progression: 4/12h Nyalotha 5/8M EP 6/8M Uldir Daza’alor: 9/9H 6/9M CoS: 2/2H

Our current needs are as follows:

Tank: Monk - Warrior - Paladin

Healers: Paladin- Shaman - Monk

Damage:Mage, Boomkin, Warlock, Rogue, Spriest, Hunter

Excellent players are always welcome to apply regardless of our current needs.

What you can expect from Depth:

Guild leadership that cares and works hard to make the raid the best we can.

An adult environment that wants to be there and is friendly.

A strong core group, some of which have spent time in hardcore guilds (U.S. top 50) and have a wealth of experience to draw from.

Dedicated players that want to always better themselves.

Guild feats and cauldron for core raiders.

What we expect from you:

Complete knowledge and mastery of your class.

Come prepared for raid: have plenty of the best consumables and knowledge of strats.

Consistent performance and attendance.

Positive attitude, and a willingness to go the extra mile when fights get hard.

Contact us at:

Kwontify#1281

Fourleaf#1599

Stratus#1525 ← me

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 - 10 p.m. EST. We are currently 6/8M and 8/8H (AotC) in Eternal Palace. We have completed our raiding in EP this tier, but will be entering Ny’alotha immediately upon it’s release.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hey Cryotekniks, after reading that I think you’d be an amazing fit for our team . If you can and are willing to do 10am to 2pm CST on Saturday and Sunday mornings I’d love to talk to you. My btag is wawa#1628. I hope to hear from you soon