Returning player LF raiding guild

Hello, I am coming back from a temporary hiatus to begin raiding once again. I will be playing as a WW monk this time around (still leveling but won’t be much longer). I did not get to do much of Nathria outside of week 1 because I had to step away for a while but I am very ready to get back into it. I have a very extensive raiding history dating back to WotLK and can share if asked.

I am available Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Mondays, in the evenings. Friday/Saturday would be the most ideal. Anytime from 7PM EST onward until 1:00AM EST at the latest. I prefer 2 days a week but I am ok with 3.

I am very raid focused but I enjoy other aspects of the game, namely M+ and a bit of PvP on the side. I would be very interested in finding a guild that likes to run M+ outside of raid into decently high keys.

I like a group that is improvement and prog focused but also knows how to have fun. I am personally someone who wants to be the best for the group as possible so if there’s anywhere I can improve ever I want to hear about it.

If interested please contact me on discord at Nekowaifu#9999, or in game at Nekowaifu#1587. I’m really excited to get back into things and I hope to speak to some of you soon!

Hey Nekowaifu

Fusion is a core group of friends who have raided every tier together since Legion, and some who go all the way back to raiding ICC together. We are a semi-casual group who likes to have fun, but we also like to down sh*t, reach AOTC and push into mythic content. We are at 10/10H CN and hit AOTC prior to nerf. The slowing of content has left gaps in our rosters, so we’re looking to add some new recruits or combine with another guild that is interested and has similar values. We are looking for Healers, Tanks, DPS. Play whatever is fun for you. We hope that our guild will adapt to each other.

TL:DR:
Guild: Fusion
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Raid days/times: Current: Wed 8:30-10:30PM EST; 9.1: Wed/Sun 8:30-10:30PM EST
Atmosphere: Adult humor, laid back, a bit crass, Adult-friendly (life happens); 18+
Discord is required for raids, open for hangs

Contact Us:
Alces: Disc: Calamitymoose#9360 / Bnet: Moose#11314
Stang: Disc: stang#6206 / Bnet: Stang#1347
Kip: Disc: Fipple#7973 / Bnet: Pikul#1586
Noc: Disc: Nocnai#1806 / Bnet: nocnai#1397

Who we are: Lifeline is a casual Alliance raiding guild on Stormrage. Those of us in the guild have experienced end game raiding since Vanilla WOW and have prior experience running successful guilds and leading raids. With these feats themselves, we know what it takes to raid and push content with a team. With pushing content in mind, we are actively recruiting to build a 20+ person team to not only tackle normal and heroic modes, but to achieve AOTC and venture into mythic content. We have many members who run high level mythic+ keys as well as low keys and regular mythics. We also run raids on alts and for recruitment, and will be setting up a RBG team for those members who are interested. We work as a guild to help members level and gear so, casuals and levelers are also welcome!

Recruitment: We are looking for anyone who can be an asset to the guild. With that in mind, the primary spots we are looking to fill are healers (resto shaman and disc or holy priest), havoc demon hunter, and shadow priest. We will consider any classes/rolls depending on skill level and needs of the guild. We value many things in this guild. We consider the guild to be out second family; the part of the family with raid progression in mind. Although we are a laid back guild, we know when to get serious to get bosses down. When not raiding, we like to have fun. We have many different interests outside of raiding and outside of guild, which allows us to connect and create friendships within the guild.

Our primary raid nights are: Sunday 8pm-11pm est and Monday 8pm-11pm est.

We are currently running Heroic (8/10), with plans of an alt Normal run on either Fri or Sat. If you would like more information about the guild or are interested in joining our team and helping us push content, please message an officer in the guild, leave a comment below, or contact us in game!

• BNet: Myztix#1190 / Myztix#4577 - Discord
  • BNet: Gödlik6969#1664
  • BNet Daemagor#1708 / Daemagor#7629 - Discord (Best Contact)
  • BNet Ghost8928#1416

Hi Nekowaifu,

Welcome back!

Stardust would love your WW monk! As for gear, that’s a short-term challenge that can be overcome relatively quickly. We are looking for long-term raiders. That said, since we are now focusing on mythic bosses, our time spent in heroic has greatly diminished so gearing opportunities in that space will be more limited.

That’s fine. Experience with specific encounters is another short term challenge that can be overcome relatively quickly. Again, we are looking for long-term raiders. And someone with an extensive raiding history should be able to pick it up quickly. As for us, we have raiders (including the GM) whose history reaches all the way back to Vanilla.

We raid two days! However, does your schedule have any wiggle room? Our raid nights are Wednesdays and Sunday’s 8:30p-11:00p EST. It’s only 5 hours/week, so keeping my fingers crossed.

We are also very raid focused and run M+ with several people having earned KSM and are still working on KSM.

Sounds like you’d fit right in! :blush: We put a lot of effort into recruiting people whose goals align with those of the guild’s. See, no spam posts from us! Doing so helps keep a positive/fun atmosphere where we all try to improve and support each other. Our GM doesn’t yell and we want people eager to learn and be part of a team.

If this sounds like a good fit, please reach out to our GM, Shadizar (Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464 ; Discord: Shadizar#4380). Good luck with your guild search, and hope to hear from you soon.

Teagon

I really appreciate the interest everyone! I do want to say that unfortunately my days of the week listed are set in stone with no wiggle room :confused: So Tuesday Fridays Saturdays and Mondays are when I’m available! Thank you :slight_smile:

Thanks for clarifying! Figured that it didn’t hurt to ask. :slight_smile:
Best of luck in your guild search!

Hi there!

Disorientated is 10/10H and looking for DPS for 9.1. We raid Tues/Fri from 8-11pm EST and will typically run keys and other content the rest of the week. Hit one of the officers up if you want to talk more!