Returning Player LF Raiding Guild - Guardian Druid

Hey everyone,

As the title stated, I’m a returning player looking to get back into raiding. I’ve been playing since Vanilla but quit before Antorus came out (although, the last time I played seriously, in terms of raiding, was back in SoO after clearing it on Heroic).

I’ve only been back for about a week or so, but I’ve managed to gear up to ilvl 445 and get level 9 on my cloak. Still working, but I’m looking for a guild that’s currently raiding that doesn’t mind someone learning Ny’alotha and is looking to raid in Shadowlands.

If you’re interested, please leave a post here or add my btag SneakySquid#15844

Edit - As far as times, I’m looking for a weekday raiding guild that ends no later than about 11 PM EST.
Thanks

Howdy! Crimsion brotherhood is always looking for good people to join our community. We have members that do all sorts of contetnt (i myself am a M+ junkie). Though, we dont currently raid we would like to get into it in shadowlands. Feel free to check us out! We’d love to hear from you! [H] <Crimson Brotherhood> a home for returners, raiders, and Mythic+ - #2 by Bigkatbruh-garona

if you could stay up a bit later!!

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.