Returning player LF Raiding Guild and M+ (ALLIANCE)

Howdy, chums.

I recently came back to WoW and am looking for a raiding guild, not so much hardcore but not entirely casual either… what would you call that? Semi-hardcore I suppose?.
Basically I’m just looking to have some fun, do some raiding and M+ with some cool peeps who wanna progress but also don’t take the game too seriously.

I play tank mainly, Prot Paladin, and I also have a Brewmaster Monk I’m gearing up, as well as a warrior that I’m currently levelling.

I would really like to tank, but I am happy to fill either a tank or DPS role on any of those classes above.

Message, or mail me in game on Smashknight or feel free to add me Cowheap#1523 :slight_smile:

Hey dude,
My guild is looking for a few more commited raiders as we prep for CE progression in 8.3. all of the raid related info is in the linked post, so if you’re interested, PM me via my BTAG - Sovereigne#11990

If progressive 2 night mythic raiding isnt your thing, we also run heroic and normal raids as an open run for guildies to attend on a regular basis, plus loads of M+.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-wooly-mammoth-barthilas-7-8m-uldir-recruiting/