Returning Player LF New Home

I’m honestly just looking for a chill place to get into mythic dungeons and possibly some pvp maybe a raid or two. I had been away from the game for a few years and came back at launch of Dragonflight. Had to step away for a bit but I’m back.

I have a pretty flexible schedule so pretty much any night is good for activities. I have a handful of characters, pally, monk, druid, that are more or less ready to start content. Also have a warrior and DH that aren’t ready yet but could be if I focused on them. I have a ton of tanking experience and just enjoy group content.

I show up on time, learn quickly, and don’t stand in fire. I may be a little rusty but I think I’m still an ok player.

Faction and server do not matter to me. The group/environment is far more important. Surely there is a group of chill peeps out there just trying to laugh and enjoy the game right?

My btag: Coffeebro#1119

1 Like

Hey there! I’d love to chat with you about a spot with us at Chaotic Neutral! Our guild environment is very important to us. While we value progression, we want to make sure our group is chill, laid back, and ready to focus on the bosses that require it! I’ll shoot over a btag request but I also wanted to leave all our basic info below as well. :slightly_smiling_face:
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9H & 1/9M Aberrus!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701

Let’s talk on Discord please?

Ehlissa#9836

Hi! I think our goals are similar. Our Guild is newly formed with about a dozen folks that split off from a casual alliance Guild. We are rounding out our 20 person team to complete Mythic raid. Some of us char xfer, others created new toons, otherwise we would be further with Heroic. Most of us have plans to get into Mythic raiding long term as well. 9/9 N and 2/9 H ATSC.

Guild & Server: <Âscension> Area-52
Raid Times/Days: Tuesdays/Thursdays | 8pm - 10:30 PM EST (Server Time)
Current Progression: 9/9N 2/9H ATSC
Recruitment Contacts: @Raemyn - Area 52 [H] or Raemynn (discord)
Role Needs: Healers, Tanks, and DPS!

For raid team, We are currently looking for:

• 2 healers - Resto Shammy, Prevoker, Resto Druid, Priest preferred
  • 4 Melee DPS - Enhancement Shammy, Warrior, Demon Hunter, WW Monk preferred
  • 3 ranged DPS - Hunter, Dev evoker, Warlock, SPriest preferred

Of course we are recruiting all classes/specs, but these are the classes specifically that round out our comp well.

In addition to raiding, we are looking for friends to continue pushing Mid to high M+ keys (+10 to +18 range at the moment). While we know we need to find decent players and expand our group to accomplish our goals, it’s important to us that we keep bringing in friendly, quality people into the guild. We currently have a great group and we are totally alright with doing informal “trials” for you to get to know us and for us to get to know you for a few weeks. If we all jive, we can make it official lol.

If you’re interested in hearing more, please message me on Discord: Raemynn

Hey Javabro, we might be a guild your looking for. We have some core group of players that like to push into higher tier stuff. but we also have a group of members that are just returning back to the game and are relearning the game. Here is our guild summary

Where Loot is a raid and mythic+ guild seeking to grow our community. Our main goal is to achieve AOTC in every raid tier with a midcore approach. Our focus is to secure AOTC then transition into tackling some mythic content. As a guild, we are dedicated to fostering a supportive and social atmosphere for all our members, while also being able to switch to a serious mindset when required.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday, Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 PM EST

Progression:

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible – 9/9H AOTC
  • Vault of the Incarnates – 8/8H AOTC

Currently Recruiting:

• Mythic+
    • All
  • Raid
    • Healers
    • DPS

Expectations:

• Positive Attitude
  • Open to improve and feedback
  • 90% raid attendance

Recruitment Contacts:

(GM) Discord: M05final

Heya. We are a chill social group, and welcome returning players. We have an active Discord, and in-game community, in addition to our Guild to connect with other players, and welcome people to come and check them out. Below are our details, and I tagged you on Bnet.

Hi. RoastedQuail US–Lightninghoof (Connected Realms - Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, Ravenholdt, The Venture Co, Twisting Nether) is a longstanding, active and casual AOTC guild dating back to Vanilla. We are a tightknit, social group engaging in a wide variety of endgame content including Normal and Heroic Raid, Mythic+, PVP, Achievements, and spamming Discord with otter memes. Aside from otter spam, we also have an active #LFG channel on our Discord to help connect players for groups and general mayhem.

Though our members range in age from late teens to approaching pension, our average player is in their 30s. We understand the need to balance WoW and IRL. You will never catch flack for prioritizing real life over WoW.

Schedule:
Primary Raid, Heroic: Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8-10pm EST. We are currently 9/9N Aberrus, and 8/9H Aberrus.
Learning Raid: Saturday 8-10 EST. This is intended for alts (practicing alt roles and new specs), gearing up low iLvl mains, or learning new content. All Welcome.
Mythic+ Madness: Monday evenings and throughout the week. Our goal is to ensure that anyone who wants to achieve KSM and push keys does, without needing to PUG. Monday evenings are social keys. Throughout the week, interested players push higher keys, currently running 16-20+ keys.

Looking for: Newer, veteran, and returning players alike. Players new to raiding and Mythic+ are welcome. All roles and specs. We value player enjoyment over meta specs. For Mythic+, run what you love. We have members running keys at varying levels (+2 – 20s and beyond) all week long. For Learning Raid, all are welcome. For Heroic Raid, by invitation only at the moment.

Expectations: No Toxicity. Be kind, be decent. Raiders should have good attendance, team oriented attitude, the ability to communicate on Discord, must use DBM/Bigwigs and Weak Auras, focus on your role, have a positive attitude, patience and growth mindset while we progress as a guild, good sense of humor, and a desire to have fun.

If interested, hit me up on my Discord (fintem) or Bnet (fintem1259#1488), and we can chat. No need to immediately jump servers or join guild, just come chill with us in Discord, or join our cross-realm In-Game Community, check out raid or keys, wreck some mobs, and have fun.

Hi Javabro!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Take a look at us :slight_smile:

DYSFUNCTIONAL RAIDERSINC
Hello Everyone,
I’m the new Guild Master for the Guild Dysfunctional RaidersINC

We are a fresh guild doing a bit of a reset, our members and friends we have raided since Cata but were trying to get a bit of a fresh reset and just start the clock over for Abberus, so we will start raiding Normal and our goal is mythic, however we will do Normal and Heroic until our raiders are ready.

We are currently 9/9N 1/9H on Abberus

We are a very close social - semi hardcore oriented guild for M+ and Raiding. Our guild is just forming comprised of close friends we have already raided normal Abberus so we would like to move to heroic but we are open to doing a fresh reset to get some good members involved in raiding and if they need to get geared up.

we will be running M+ during the week so feel free to join us anytime!

Members needed: Dps, Healers.

Interested whisper me on BNET:CloudChemist#1995
Discord: DeletedUser#9754

Thanks All!

1 Like

Hey Javabro! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

8/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST)
In addition I host a 9/9 N run and a Heroic run which usually progresses up to Echo. I usually start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

All specializations and classes.

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Hello Javabro!

We are Bad Mood Bears, which is a guild of ex-hardcore players looking to fill our raid for mythic and pushing for CE. We have several previous CE raiders including our raid lead. We are a chill group simply looking to progress at a decent pace in a fun low-stress environment. If this sounds like it might be a good fit then reach out to:

Bnet:
Seraphotic#1993
Anicaler#1924

Discord:
Seraphotic#2853
Anicaler#6417

Currently Recruiting:

Tanks:
None

DPS:
Any

Priority on:
Warlock
Mage
Paladin
Druid

Healers:
Flex Shaman

We look forward to hearing from you and we wish you the best of luck in your endeavors in Azeroth!

Im from a guild called SPUN on Stormrage. We are looking for more DPS (high need for Warlock or WW Monk, but any exceptional DPS is welcome to trial) for our Fri/Sat Raid. Its 830-1130p est (server time) and we have an optional fun run on Sundays from 730-1030est. We are currently 9/9 H for our main raid and 9/9N for the sunday/funday run. We also run M+ pretty frequently and even had a clan for diablo if you dabble in that as well. We have a progression mindset with a laidback attitude. We enjoy keeping raids fun and lighthearted while still downing bosses. :slight_smile: My disc is Böundless7559 if you would like to chat some more.

Hey, Javabro!
Chain Reaction is (cross-faction) guild on Lightbringer. We run Heroic T/Th 7-9:30pm pacific.
Currently looking to add some dps to our raid team, plus we do keys, mog, some pvp, you name it.
Tossed you a request–If you’re interested to chat, hit me up Rowanbeth#1291 on Battlenet or rowanbeth on Discord!

Heyo! I just created a guild on Stormrage with my friends, called Material Ghouls. We’re currently recruiting if you’re interested. We run lots of old content, do mount/transmog runs, and goof around. We’re pretty casual, so if any of this sounds interesting to you, feel free to add me on discord. I’m tubbycustard on there!

Hi there! I think our guild might be a good fit!

Here’s our info:

Guild & Server: <Âscension> Area-52
Raid Times/Days: Tuesdays/Thursdays | 8pm - 10:30 PM EST (Server Time)
Current Progression: 9/9N 2/9H ATSC
Recruitment Contacts: @Raemyn - Area 52 [H] or Raemynn (discord)
Role Needs: Healers, Tanks, and DPS!

Seeking ACTIVE new members… We are an 18+ community seeking new ACTIVE players. Desire to Go AOTC… and beyond. Please be coachable and willing to learn/take positively driven feedback. We have a great, friendly community. Our goal is to be a medium-small, Active, tight knit AOTC Guild with fun and friendly people :slight_smile:

When we are not raiding, we are doing keys. Discord required for raids, encouraged for keys. Accepting both newer players and veteran players.

• drama bad.
  • Toxic bad.
  • chill vibes good!

DM me on Discord if interested: Raemynn

-Raemyn

Welcome back to the game [A] [Proudmoore] Cavity Bugs 9/9N, 8/9H Now Recruiting!

Hey there. Sent you a btag request. Would love to speak with you as I think we check a lot of the boxes you listed in your post.

Thank you in advance!