Returning Player LF new Guild

Hey all. I am returning back to WoW after a break and looking and swapping my main to either a mage or warlock. I am looking for a weekend guild that pushes M+ keys and Heroic Raids. West coast times are a preference.

Previous raid exp was mythic with CE on a tier and AOTC on multiple tiers for last expansion. Other exp includes raiding vanilla, BC, Cata, & Legion.

Server xfering isn’t an issue and I would like to stay horde.

feel free to add me on bnet: Wafflewax#1857

Hey, I sent you a Btag friend request. CasualDev should be the name. I see you have the preference of staying horde, but if you would be open to swap to alliance let’s talk. I think you would fit right into our guild. We have some of the top players in M+ in their class. We are currently 6/9 H and looking to fill dps spots as we approach mythic progression. Warlocks and shadow priests are kinda the preference right now. Hope to hear from you!

Hi there friend if your looking for a new and stress free guild then look no further. Ravens Crusaders on Wyrmrest Accord is a casual social friendly guild at heart building some very competent raiders who will not take ourselves TOO seriously, who can get down to business when needed, and who will always provide a helpful and positive environment and a good time throughout WOW.
We’re always looking for fun players with positive attitudes who want to be a part of a quality team while playing in a low stress environment, were player abuse is not tolerated.

For more information, please contact one of the following:

Anwyl (Guild Master)
Borisandhyde (Raid Lead)

Still searching for new home.

Hey added you on Btag!

Currently still searching for a new friendly home.

Hi Manarolls,

We’re an AotC guild that likes to dabble in mythic. Have a look at our recruitment thread, and reach out if you think we’d fit for you.

Good Luck!

I think you’d be a good fit for us. should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

we have 2 active raiding teams and a community partner guild, so we are quite active!

we have a scheduled m+ guild night where we generalyl have 6+ groups running keys and shuffling parties. we also have a pvp night with our partner guild, an off night normal mode run and keys going on generally throughout the week.

i hope we are a good fit for you (on either team). I have also added you on bnet. would love to speak
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.
★ We are semi-hardcore 2 and 3 day raiding guild.
★ We raid tuesday weds, monday 9PM EST to 12AM EST - invites go out at 845est pm

★ our 2 day team raids weds/thurs 9-11:30pm est.

our current progression on our 3 day team is:
9N | 7H |1M (about to be 2 mythic).

our progression on our 2 day team is:
9N | 5H

we have organized m+ events (mythic+ monday, where we typically have 6 groups running keys to make sure everyone gets a 10+ for the week done. we also have a “fightin’ fridays” with our partner guild , we do rbgs and battlegrounds/arenas with them at 7pm est ish. we host a partnered normal mode run as well with them. we have a healthy roster for heroic/mythic on our team and are looking to balance it out.

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

our 3 day team leads:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

our 2 day team leads:

★ billknight - nertz#1379 - prime lead
★ recks - Redux#1925 - officer

Hey. If you are still looking we are a AotC guild where mythic bosses are a bonus and not the goal. We are currently 6/9H and would love a warlock.

We are pretty small guild and love to have a good time while progressing. We are also getting more active in the M+ arena as well.

We raid from 8-11pm pst Friday and Saturday.

Let me know if that sounds like a fit to you.

Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720
Hello, if you are looking for a friendly, skilled group to push into Mythic with give us a chance, we are The Undergods, on Dalaran. Formed after Antorus from experienced raiders, and friendly players. We are in Need of a Healer, and DPS, and can make room for a Main Tank if need be. 8/9N BOD 6/9 H Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720 for contact
Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720
Hello, if you are looking for a friendly, skilled group to push into Mythic with give us a chance, we are The Undergods, on Dalaran. Formed after Antorus from experienced raiders, and friendly players. We are in Need of a Healer, and DPS, and can make room for a Main Tank if need be. 8/9N BOD 6/9 H Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720 for contact