Returning player LF mythic progression

Looking for a guild interested in progressing through mythic raid in SL. I’m most interested in playing RSham, MWMonk, or DPriest moving in to the expansion pending how things shake out on the beta/PTR. I’ll likely have multiple of the above geared as best as possible given the simplicity of alts.
A combination of a hectic work schedule (previous job) and general distaste for BFA caused me to largely step away from the game for a while so I’m looking for an opportunity to start fresh.
I’m available for raiding 2100 eastern and later and server/faction is largely irrelevant to me as I’m more then willing to xfer if I find a great fit. Any guilds looking to do mythic content and willing to give me a shot, please reach out here, discord: Silv3rStr3ak#1957 or bnet: Silv3rstr3ak#1331

Hi Silverdh,

[A] on Lightbringer is a new guild comprised of CE players looking for a fresh start in SL. We raid TW 10p - 2a est. We are finalizing the raid roster and have a few key positions available. We are looking for a priest and/or a MW monk. If our schedule is appealing and you would like to get in on teh ground floor hit me up, Nekrotik#1782 or fill out an app when you have time.

~~https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdhgJPvWjGlqSkYePC_YMZIf3kQb_ycbFzGqn08e2U4hEIwpA/viewform?embedded=true

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9pm to 11:30PM EST.

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 9/12M. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

Hello :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

12/12H 10/12M, With current progression at 11% on Cara.

Tuesday/Thursday Mythic Raid (10/12M)
(Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am EST)

Wednesday/Friday Mythic Raid (5/12M)
(Wednesday/Friday 9:30pm EST-12:30am EST)

Casual Heroic Raid
(Saturdays 630pm to 930pm EST)

We’re looking for dependable players with good attitudes. Both raiders and casual players alike. We want players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and the social aspect of the game.

General Recruitment:

We currently are under open recruitment for casual heroic raiders. We are always accepting new players for five man content and leveling.

Core Raid
We will always consider highly qualified candidates especially as we gear up towards a CE push towards the end of this tier and/or the beginning of Shadowlands.

Wednesday/Friday Mythic Raid Team
Formed 6/8/20. Under open recruitment.465+ ilvl with or working on the correct essences. Please expect to continue to work to cap out your corruption resistance. Mythic is never really casual.You need to be working to maximize your character and improve your own play. Personal accountability and a drive to do better is a must.

Tanks: (2-3)

Healers (4-5)

rDPS (7): Need a lock and immunities (hunters/mages). All are welcome.

mDPS (6)

BNet contact information:
Add yrreg (recruitment officer) yrreg4791#1858 and/or
Zakyria (Wednesday/Friday Mythic Raid lead) Zakytor#1336
Pummels (Tuesday/Thursday Mythic Raid lead) aminshall12#1819

We should talk.

Hey there, I’d love to chat some more, here’s our info for you.

Divine Minds is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Blood Death Knight
  • Tank with DPS off-spec
  • Mistweaver Monk

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge every tier, while hosting a fun environment.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PL6CT2V (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Defusionz#1271

Officers
Pickle - Pickle#1469
Nibs - Excedrinz#1237