Returning EST Player LF Mythic Guild

Good morning/afternoon/evening, guild recruiters!

I’ve recently returned to Retail from Classic in an effort to situate myself before Shadowlands drops. I’m hoping to find a home that plans to have a strong showing for Shadowlands.

TLDR
Veteran player who has raided since vanilla, with experience in higher level content and Mythic+. Very flexible in what I bring to the table, willing to master all three specializations and play the best spec that fits the raid needs. Most recent retail experience was 7/8M Uldir and 3/9M BOD before quitting for Classic.

Goals
I typically prefer a smaller community type of guild, but one that does prioritize progression content. If you’re not intending to get CE, that’s perfectly fine. My typical minimum content to be satisfied is about 50% of a Mythic tier, but doing more than that is preferred.

I want to have people to play with outside of raids as well, particularly to do Mythic+. I enjoy getting raid/dungeon achievements early on in a tier before they’re easy to steamroll.

I’d prefer a guild that only raids 2 nights per week, but 3 during progression is also fine. Consecutive raid days are highly preferred because of my odd work schedule.

Contact Information
Feel free to add me to BTag (Sindustry#1215) or Discord (Brandon#6119). Of course I’d also appreciate you posting your guild spam here so that I can read about how you represent your team.

Thanks all! Best of luck in Shadowlands!

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 11:00pm PST

Hello Kaivara! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

If you’re not opposed to going horde, we are a 5/12m adult-only (21+) guild on Area 52. Raid days are Tues & Thurs from 10pm-1am EST (7-10 PST). If you’d like to talk further, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450, and I’ll leave a link to our info below.

sent you a request

Hey there Kaivara!

War Theory is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier. We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone.

Raid Times:
We operate on a two day raiding schedule, with an additional optional re-clear night.

Friday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST))
Saturday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)
Monday / Thursday optional extra progression day or heroic clear.

We also have a large community who loves to PvP and do M+ keys.

Additional questions can be directed to Adzz (Shocky#11140) on Battlenet and Adzz#4670 on Discord.

Good evening! I hope this finds you doing well. If you are not opposed to going horde then we may be a good fit for you!

About us
We are a newly formed guild on Area 52 comprised of a tight knit core of friends that have been playing together for a number of years. We bring with us a wealth of experience in various areas of the game and strong personalities to match. We have a very laid back attitude, but we all are in it to push the highest levels of content that this game has to offer. We are looking for like minded individuals who are looking to push through heroic and into mythic raid content on a compressed schedule as we all have lives that we need to live, but are looking to be efficient with our time and have fun!

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: TBD
Thursday: TBD

Times are yet to be finalized, but expect them to be around 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to:
LemmeDrink#1229
EmVe#11206

Hey there Kaivara, Disorientated may be what you are looking for. With both a heroic and mythic raid team, plus all of the m+ throughout the week, a good time is sure to be had. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions!

Disorientated of Stormrage is an Alliance guild that is recruiting for Mythic and Heroic raids in Shadowlands.

Who we are:

Disorientated consists of a group of raiders who have been raiding together for a while, and of course, some newer members. We are currently 6/12 Mythic, and are currently working on Ra’den progression.

Our goals:

Our goals are simple. We strive to progress as far as possible while having fun. This is a game after all, and we want to be a place where you can unwind and forget the day. With that in mind, we do not like drama and strive to keep it out of the guild. On off nights we have a blast doing M+ and some PvP. During raids we joke around and have a good time during trash, but when it is time to pull the boss, it is business.

About the raid teams:

The Mythic raid team is focused on achieving Cutting Edge each tier. We are also recruiting for a Norml/Heroic AOTC team as well. We are focusing on quality over quantity!!

Mythic Team:

The current raid days and times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 7pm – 10pm EST. In Shadowlands, a third night will be added for progression, though the day is not set yet. This team is almost full, but we do want to have a few good people in the “bullpen”. Bullpen members will be rotated in to ensure everyone gets to experience the content.

Heroic Team:

The Heroic team is currently recruiting healers and dps. This team is in the early stages of formation, but currently runs Heroic on Mondays from 7-10pm EST with the mythic team. Raid days and times will be Tues and Fri 8-11pm EST.

Contact Info:

We can be reached on B-net at Ryouice#11303 (me, GM), Ksir37#1289 (Ferwin, Heroic Raid Leader) or Zhredder #1995 (Battleyoshi, Mythic Raid Leader). You can also hop in our Discord at h ttps://discord.gg/c8yvzvu.

Note: during the day we have limited access to Discord, so please be patient. Feel free to chat with anyone who may be on at the time until one of us gets on.

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9 to 1130 EST.

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 9/12M. You can see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot. Returning Players welcome running H clears on off days until end.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

I’m still working on getting in touch with some of these recruiters. Also looking for any other guilds that might be interested in adding a Hunter to their roster!

Thanks!

About us:
Two Jungle Juice [H] is an 4/12 M is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that raids Wednesday and Thursday 730pm-10pm Eastern. Our raid atmosphere is progression-focused with friendly, skilled and dedicated members. We enjoy gambling between boss fights or even during them if your quick enough. Also, we generate an open and friendly atmosphere where anyone can voice their opinions in discord or chat.

We’re made up of a healthy mix of former high-end raiders, and Gladiator/rank1 players looking for a guild that doesn’t take itself too seriously, plus a few people who have stepped into mythic raiding with us. Some of us have been playing one game or another together for over a decade, but a lot of members are new playing together and having fun this expansion!

Jungle Juice emphasizes providing a fun, relaxed environment and a positive atmosphere.

Currently recruiting:

1 healer
DPS (melee or ranged)
Exceptional applicants of all classes and roles

Social players/pvp/key pushers also welcomed as we have multiple players who enjoy arena/ and the occasional RBG from time to time.

Mythic Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, 730-1030pm EST (invites at 7:15pm)
Thursday, 730-1030pm EST (invites at 7:15pm)

Heroic alt/gearing group Saturdays (730ish to 10ish)

Hey there Kaivara, PHX may be what you are looking for. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions!
PHX is a Horde guild on Tichondrius that is recruiting for Mythic and Heroic raids in Shadowlands as well as forming PVP teams for WPVP, RBGs, and Arena ratings.
Who we are:
PHX is short for Phoenix Entertainment and Sports, which consists of a community who had the vision to give players a home to hone their skills and get better within their respected titles. With over 500 members strong in our community ranging from multiple titles, PHX is rebuilding a guild which was known for WPVP, and Arena content. We are now pushing our way into the raiding scene and looking for players to build this aspect of our guild.
Our goals:
Our goals are simple. We strive to progress as far as possible while having fun. This is a game after all, and we want to be a place where you can unwind and forget the day. With that in mind, we do not like drama and strive to keep it out of the guild. We want to create a guild that has fun pushing content and rating while having fun at the same time. On off nights we have a blast doing previous raids for transmogs, pvping, and other events to get members of the guild to get to know one another. During raids we joke around and have a good time during trash, but when it is time to pull the boss, it is business.
About the raid teams:
The Mythic raid team is being formed to focused on achieving Cutting Edge each tier we are in the process of recruiting ALL positions including leadership roles. We are also recruiting for a Norml/Heroic AOTC team as well. We are focusing on quality over quantity!!

• Do not let this deter you from getting further information! There may be a spot you have not yet realized!
    Mythic Team:
    The current raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday with times TBD. In Shadowlands, a third night will be added for progression, though the day is not set yet. This team is being formed so we are looking for serious players who want to fill roles and work towards progression, but we do want to have a few good people in the “bullpen”. Bullpen members will be rotated in to ensure everyone gets to experience the content.
    Heroic Team:
    The Heroic team is currently recruiting ALL roles including leadership positions. This team just like the Mythic team is in the early stages of formation, the days for raiding will be the same day and time as the Mythic team to ensure if someone from either side cannot make it. If someone is in the bullpen and geared for either team, they will have a chance to get called up, or down to help.

PVP Team:
The PVP team is currently looking for players who are semi-casual to hardcore players who are looking to learn and get better. This team will be divided into two sets, the semi-casual players who are learning and the hardcore players who are pushing rating for the season. We will focus on all things PVP like WPVP, RBGs, and Arenas. Our goals is to have 2 full RBG teams and within those ranks help players find their 2s and 3s partner for rating if they wish.
Contact Info:
We can be reached on B-net at xDeeLTee#1369 (me, GM), discord Kodiak#1619 , or Dragon#1620 (Co-GM). You can also hop in our Discord at h ttps://discord.gg/NcMnNNX
Note: during the day we have limited access to Discord, so please be patient. Feel free to chat with anyone who may be on at the time until one of us gets on.

Hey there, -Defiant Requiem- Stormrage is Currently Recruiting for Our Shadowlands Push, We are Aiming for a AOTC/CE, and the Roster is Shaping up to hit that mark, We Have only been raiding for a Few Weeks Together and Already 2/12M, That being Said, This is our Last Week of Heroic Ny, and we are Making a Mythic Push to end off the Expansion.
Raids are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11 EST
We Have a Active and Fun Discord, and Enjoy Doing Mythic Keys.
I Know i personally plan on Doing as much Mythic Pushing in Shadowlands as i can.

If this Seems Interesting to you, Hit me up, and we can Get you Set up!

devinlux#1846

Horde - Choices - Bleeding Hollow

Tuesday & Thursdays 9:00PM-12:00AM (Midnight) EST | 6 Hours total

Choices

We are a Guild that is currently forming for Shadowlands with the intention of creating an environment that is relaxed and fun, while pushing content at a efficient rate to achieve CE each tier.

Our Players & Goals

We consist of players who either have a CE or two under their belt, or have a solid history of Mythic raiding. We are looking for people of similar background. We won’t be pushing top 1000 world right off the bat, but we hope to find ourselves somewhere between 1500-2000 World in 9.0.

• We are being built on a solid foundation of structure and accountability.
  • Establish expectations, goals and standards for the guild.
  • Provide clear and transparent communication.

What We Look For

• Positive attitude towards raiding
  • History of Mythic Raiding or high end play
  • Drive to improve their play
  • Players who want to be apart of the guild and it’s community
  • Prepared with consumables, addons, gear and fight knowledge

If you are interested and have more questions or want to apply, please contact Tolias.

• Discord: Tolias#2223
  • Bnet: Tolias#11911

Thank you for taking the time to read our post! Have a good one.

Hey Kaivara!

Battle Hardened is a PVE guild on the Wyrmrest Accord server. With a close-knit group of friends, we boast a 9/12M mythic raid team that is still progressing through current content and a friendly atmosphere for all. We are all in this guild because we have the same ideals in mind; we want to be able to progress through World of Warcraft successfully, and enjoy our time as we do so.

Wyrmrest Accord is a smaller server in terms of PVE content - it’s an RP server after all. That gives our raiders the small community feel, though our little corner of PVErs is definitely progression-oriented.

Come Shadowlands we’ll be running two separate raid teams, one mythic and one heroic. I’d say you could run an alt with the 2nd heroic team if you wanted, but it’s certainly not mandatory by any means.

Shadowlands Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Progression ++
Wednesday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Progression ++
Friday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Progression
Saturday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Progression

++ Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders.

We would love for you to consider us, especially if you’re looking to raid for the rest of the tier and maybe get some more bosses down before the new expansion! I added you on btag (valannia#1629), so let me know if you have any other questions!