Returning Player LF Late Night Guild/Raid

Hello everyone,

I am a returning player that took a break shortly after BFA Launch. I am looking to get back into raiding on my Boomkin w/ a Resto OS. I’ve had previous heroic/mythic experience as far back as MoP w/ Legion being to most current raid exp. Unfortunately my ilvl is 355 so im still a working progress as to catch up as much as I can.

My preferences:

-Alliance if possible but willing to swap factions if its the right fit
-Sun-Thurs days anytime after 10:30PM EST but there is some wiggle room depending on days/times
-Either Semi-Casual/Semi-Hardcore level of raiding

My btag is Osmows#1745, discord is Osmows#2421

Looking forward to talking with all of you!

AVALANCHE Area 52 Horde

Our team is looking for individuals who want to join a team focused on clearing through heroic content. We will push into Mythic if the tier and attendance allow but our focus is AOTC and heroic farm every tier. We are currently 7/9 H 9/9 N

We have an active core who enjoy a variety of things such as M+, gearing alts, some PVP, and other Blizzard games.

We raid 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM EST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday. We are looking for all solid players outside tanks.

I can be reached through my battle tag DDmagebags#1144 and our GM can be reached at Riptide#1690.

You would need to get a little higher in Ilvl prior to coming to current content but there is plenty of content out there to do it and it doesn’t take long!

Nocturnal> Is a late night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
9/9N 6/9H BoD

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Looking for:
Resto Shammy
Holy paladin
Resto Druid
Mage
Warlock
Rogue
Arms/ Fury Warrior

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
1:30pm-4:30am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Hello! We are Neat a newly founded guild on Stormrage (Alliance). We are currently recruiting all roles for BoD Progression! Current Goal is AoTC, Following AoTC we will push into mythic. Our raid times are Tues/Thursday 10:30pm - 1:30am EST.

We are striving to build a raid group based on mutual respect, meaning we simultaneously value accountability and common decency. Everyone pushes each other to become better players, while aiming to always have fun in the process.

Being a Two night 6 hour team we really want efficient progression while maintaining a friendly calm and enjoyable raid environment.

Any skill level is welcome to join we are currently building a core roster and completely understand there are still people that need to learn BoD.

Thanks for all the replies. Will be getting back to all of you soon.