Returning Player LF Late night guild <H>

Hello there! Returning player looking for a late night guild that is looking at heroic progression and potentially a push into mythic. I’ve raided every expansion minus BFA. My availability is any day after 11pm EST, looking at playing a warlock if at all possible. Also Horde is a huge deal!

A bit about me: I’m 21 years old, have played WoW since a very young age, and have raided since Cata. I play every day and play a lot of other games. The reason my raid times are the way they are is because I work second shift.

add me airbourne88#1885

Not sure how late you’d be willing to raid, but you seem like a good fit for our group. add me Frap#11169

Hi! Please refer to the following. Hope to talk to you soon!

Hey there Ashereal, we are building a team to push mythic in shadowlands. We raid Thursday: 9pm to 1130pm EST, Friday: 9pm to 1230pm EST. Our Website is https:// faceroll. org(remove the spaces) it has all of the info on the guild and what our goals are.

Thanks

We check all your boxes.

not sure if we can get you an hour earlier

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM

-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.

-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS

-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.

-Heroic -> Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

-Sunday/Monday 10pm-1am EST

-Looking to recruit anyone

-Laid back casual enviorment

-Normal -> Heroic

RAID REQUIREMENTS

-Good Attendance barring Emergencies

-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec

-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them

-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…

-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.

-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact the following on Discord.

GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Officer- Saraid#2102

Officer- Alfaro#7894