Returning Player LF KSM/Casual Guild

Warrior or Rogue preferably.

Hello there, look forward to chatting.

[A][US][Stormrage] Order of the Sliver Hand is a new guild on Stormrage looking for new members to join our guild and community. Our guild is founded on a “bring the player not the class” mentality and is a place where all experience levels are welcomed. All events will be organized and will offer a helpful learning and content progression experience. If you’re someone that lacks experience, however, is willing to learn and put the work in, this is the right place for you.

participates in:

PvE

Raid: Our goal is to achieve AOTC in each tier. We are currently recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression.

Current Raid Progression: 5/10 Heroic

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

• Healers: 3 Core Healers (All Classes)
  • Melee:4 Core Melee (Death Knight, Warrior, Demon Hunter, Rogue, Shaman)
  • Ranged: 5 Core Ranged (Mage, Hunter, Druid, Priest, Warlock)l

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30PM - 11:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

Mythic+: Our goal is to achieve Keystone Master for 90%+ of our core raiders in each season. Our plan is to run mythic + dungeons following raid nights and as able on off nights to ensure everyone gets their weekly 15 key for the week.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 11:00PM - 12:00AM EST/SERVER TIME, *As able on off nights (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday)

PvP

Rated Battlegrounds: Our goal is to achieve 1800 rating in each season. We are recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Post RBGS we will as a guild do 2s, 3s, random battlegrounds for fun and additional experience.

Current RBG Progression: 1500 CR

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

• Healers: Shaman, Priest, Druid
  • Tank: Druid, Warrior, Demon Hunter
  • Melee: Death Knight, Warrior
  • Ranged: All

Schedule: Sunday: 8:30PM - 10:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

If you’re interested in doing PVE and PVP content with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Ratayu or Challenges. Contact information below:

Ratayu (BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage

Challenges:(BTag:khalil#1948, Discord:back#1920, Challenges-Stormrage

Not ready to make the commitment to join the guild, join our community here: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/kMwbvo7Hd02?region=US&faction=Alliance

We are recruiting and might be a solid fit, though our schedules may not line up. But feel free to give us a look:

Hi Fae! Naughtytime here :slight_smile:
I am Gm/RL of the Exclusive Outcasts on Kel’Thuzad. We are an alliance guild :slight_smile:
Casual mythic prog guild/ AOTC guild.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays as of right now. Sometimes we switch to Tuesday to fit schedules. We are 9/10 heroic, 1/10 Mythic in the Sanctum of Domination! We are in need of raiders right now! We have lost a quite of few people to classic and have some people stepping away from the game right now. We are looking for tanks, healers and DPS! We need it all!

As of right now we have consistently have 2-3-9 to 2-4-12. We have one of our DPS mains as tank right now. Current needs:
Tank :
Any type! We are rocking warrior/Druid right now.
Healer :
Shaman, druid, monk, pally. We will take a priest but we already heal with 3 :slight_smile:
DPS :
Warlock please! We need one badly! DK, Druid, Mage, ETC. We would take about anything of course!

PVP in the future, keystone nights on the weekend :slight_smile:
Bubonict#1987 B tag / Ty - Resent#3575 Discord

Hit me up on my socials above, would love to chat!

Hi there! I’ll be brief up top here to save you the reading time, but provide you the depth below.

EWJ in Stormrage (Alliance) is an AOTC driven gear progressing through SOD Heroic at the moment and looking for more friends to join us! We have a smallish group of 12-14 raiders on most nights, and its a family like environment! Would love to talk more as I feel we can be compatible.

Add me on discord: Aliix#8268

Here’s our deep info:

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

10/10 N SOD
4/10 H SOD

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS (Off-spec Critical Role a Bonus)

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: Ideally, you’d be ready to walk into a Heroic raid setting (Ilvl 225+), but depending on the fit with the guild, we can make exceptions and work to gear you.

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

[https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA](https://)

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

We’d love to have you along as either class. I apologize, I didn’t realize the link I posted earlier was not working. It was just a link to my forum post recruiting for my guild. To sum up; we’re a Heroic raiding guild on the Uldum server cluster. We raid Fridays and Saturdays from 6:30pm to 9:30pm PST. We’ve consistently gotten AOTC for every raid tier since we formed up as a raid guild at the end of Legion/beginning of BfA. We’re a group of working adults, and pretty laid back.

If you think you would be interested, or would just like more information, just let me know and we’ll find a time to chat.

Hi Faerêl! Our horde guild on Zul’jin called Found a Green Quest is looking for dps for raiding, mythic keystones and more. Below is our recruitment post. I would love to chat with you, and have you check us out. If you have any questions, please reach out to me!

Found a Green Quest is a Horde US social/raiding guild on Zul’jin server recruiting all classes and roles (tanks, healers and dps) for mythic keystones, PvP, achievement runs and more! We host weekly events such as Mythic Mondays, guild gold raffle and more. We have an active Guild chat and discord server. Not on Zul’jin server, and unable to server transfer at this time? No problem. We have an in game cross realm community for members to join as well! We have a Fri/Sat raid team that’s looking for dps. Our Fri/Sat raid team is 10/10 Normal 2/10 Heroic SoD & sharing the same goal on getting AOTC! We are friendly & we have a zero tolerance to drama. If interested, please send me a friend request and message on either platform.
Battle tag: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395
In game: Kiuayoukai-Zul’jin

send me a bnet request @ Maddexx#11548. down to chat.

AlzHammer#1406 is my Btag

Chaos Legacy is on Area 52 and raids Sun/Mon 8-11pm EST.

We hit 9/10H our first 2 days of raid. We’d love to bring you in and give you a new home!

Hey Faerel,

We have quite a few returning players in our guild. Our goal is AOTC SoD (9/10 atm) and we do m+ together frequently. Check out my recruitment post below and reach out via the listed contact info if you’re interested!

Descendants of Lore is currently recruiting. We aren’t necessarily a KSM guild and are semi casual in that we raid to have fun and try not to make it a job but we do push progress and try and get AOTC each tier with a toe or two in Mythic when we have the roster to do it. We do have groups working on KSM and some who have it but we don’t necessarily push for it for everyone. But there are many who run M+ each week. If you wish to talk further please feel free to add me to battlenet or discord. I will leave our spam below:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a Death Knight and Fury/Arms Warrior and 2 healers to round out our raid team. Also, may have room for 1 experienced raid tank for the right person. We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 20 people.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me on discord or battlenet if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Hii!! Bit of a late response here, so you may have already found a home. If not, here’s our copy pasta about our guild. I’d love to chat more if you’re interested. We’re actively recruiting more DPS for our raid team, and we’d love to have you.

Guild Name: Onward
Server: Moon Guard
Faction: Alliance

Type of Guild: Social, Raiding, Mythic+, some PVP
Progression: 9/10 H
Raid Times: Raid Fri/Sat 7-9 server (5-7 PST)

About: We’re a social, friendly guild who aims to hold multiple events throughout the week, hang out with each other, and generally just have fun playing the game together. We’re fairly casual with our raiding atmosphere. We wanna have fun and kill bosses, and aim to get AOTC every tier.

Outside of raid, we like to run mythic plus, hop into arenas and battlegrounds, and run old content runs for mounts, transmog and achievements. We also occasionally host non-WoW events like Tea Time, movie nights, and Phasmaphobia. Our guildies get guild repairs and access to the leveling and crafting mats tab in the guild bank. We’ve also got an active discord to talk shop, post memes, or gush about your fur babies.

Discord is LifeOnMarz#1786 if you wanna chat more.

Hi there,
I’m guessing you’ve likely found a home by now, but figure I would share with you our guild/community post in case you haven’t and find us to be a good fit.

[A]KSM, AotC Wed/Sun 9-11pm - Stormrage - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

I raid on our Sunday team, but we also have a Fri/Sat team that is recruiting…

I’ll post the guild spam below.

MYTHICC is the superior choice for your next raid environment. We enjoy raiding frequently, either current progression or going back to the older stuff just to have fun. When we’re not raiding, we hang out in the Discord or pal around in dungeons. Here’s some more information about our guild and what we have to offer potential raiders:

Raid Teams
Currently, we have 2 raid teams, De Other Raid and Swipe Left. During trial periods, we ask that trials make themselves available to their specific raid team. Raiding schedules are posted on the website.

Trial Periods
Trial length is determined by reclear content versus extended progression. Typically, a trial period can last 1-2 weeks, totaling 2-4 raids nights. However, during extended progression, trial periods are much shorter. You will be contacted by the raid leader or a team officer whether you passed trial. RCLootCouncil may or may not be used.

Raider Requirements and Add-ons
We require every raider, even on optional nights, to have the knowledge required to both perform in their class and execute mechanics properly. We understand people make mistakes, but we do not tolerate repeated failure. We expect our mythic raiders to have extensive knowledge of the current tier and have suitable character alternatives if their class is performing sub-optimally.

Before joining us, you should be familiar with these required add-ons:

• ExorsusRaidTools
  • DeadlyBossMods
  • SimulationCraft and Raidbots
  • WeakAuras
  • RCLootCouncil

What about if I’m not raiding? The guild has a rank, Keystone Dream Squad, for members who prefer dungeon content over raid. These members have the same daily perks as raiders! Check out our website for current RIO requirements, perks, and events!

What are your next steps? If you’re interested in joining the guild, head on over to http://www.mythiccmalganis.com/ and fill out a short application. You can also DM Taru Discord at: Tarugala#9878

Hey friend. Naughtytime here. Just posting another recruiting post for me and my team :heart:

I am Gm/RL of the Exclusive outcasts, an alliance guild on Kel’thuzad.
Casual mythic prog guild/ AOTC guild.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays as of right now from 9-12 eastern time. Sometimes we switch to Tuesday to fit schedules. We are 9/10 heroic, 1/10 Mythic in the Sanctum of Domination! I feel like we could be 3-4 kills in mythic, but we have to pug 5+ people :disappointed: We are in need of raiders right now! We have lost a quite of few people to classic and have some people stepping away from the game right now. We are looking for tanks, healers and DPS! We need it all!

As of right now we have consistently have 2-3-9 to 2-4-12. We have one of our DPS mains as tank right now. Current needs:
Tank :
Any type! We are rocking warrior/Druid right now.
Healer :
Shaman, druid, monk, pally. We will take a priest but we already heal with 3 :man_shrugging:t3::joy:
DPS :
Warlock, DK, Druid, Mage, ETC. We would take about anything of course!

PVP in the future, keystone nights on the weekend.

We might not be CE ready but I have good players willing to try, just need to roster more people. I have had a blast this tier, it’s been difficult due to the number of people leaving for either classic or taking a break, we are down over 14 + people :eyes: shout out to the crew that has stuck it out with m this tier :heart: I sit here and recruit for them, I want us all to have success. :pleading_face:
Bubonict#1987 B tag / Ty - Resent#3575 Discord

Hit me up on my socials above, would love to chat! :sunglasses:

Hello Fearel and Welcome back!

Here is our guild information:

WARCRAFT is a highly active Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

Guild established in March of 2015 and has achieved every AOTC since Highmaul.

Highest need: Tank, DPS (mage, lock), Healer with DPS OS

Current progression: 10/10N, 9/10H

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Meme Machine Is a guild on Thrall with an emphasis on Heroic and Mythic progression.

Raid days & times: Weds/Thurs 9PM-11:30PM EST.

Brand new guild formed to push as hard as we can in current and later content! As of today we are only a week old but made a fun run impromptu heroic and did a couple bosses. Our biggest goal is just to push as far as we can each tier while always helping each other succeed as a guild. RL 5/10M EXP (many of the other core members who helped found the guild also have mythic experience) !! Casual players, PvP, Mythic+ everyone is welcome! A lot of our core members are 2k-2200 IO if M+ is your main jam! we really need more dps <3

If interested reach out through discord to either:
Rezzyn#0133
or
Rage#5951

1 Like

[H] Full Murloc US-Zul’jin Recruiting for Reclears/Roster Stability

About Us: Full Murloc is a Casual, Community-driven guild with an AOTC-focused Raid Team and an adult mindset. We’re always looking for new people to join our little pond, and have fun together.

Our Raid Team is led by a 7 year veteran with previous Cutting Edge experience.

If you’re looking for more from your guild than just logging on and seeing some other names on the roster, then we may be the place for you! We pride ourselves on making every member feel like a part of the family that is Full Murloc, and we’d love to see you join us!

We Raid Friday/Saturday 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM EST or Zul’jin Server Time.

Please reach out to any officer in-game or via Battle net and Discord:

Ahlu:- Parafuni (Ahlunia)#5578 (Discord) - Parafuni#1135 (Bnet)

Fury:- Fury#3259 (Discord) - Killerpox#1990 (Bnet)

Lay:- Laylreith#2043 (Discord)

I would love to speak more we offer paid transfers if the fit is right look forward to hearing from you.

Discord: SGnekobasu#0501

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable!

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We are currently raiding Tues/Fri night with Saturday being an optional alt Heroic night.
You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have any further questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :slight_smile: