Returning Player LF Home

Hi there, I stop playing back in 2009 and I just hopped back in the saddle. Looks like I’m pretty behind, forgot about everything there is to it but I’ll eventually catch back up. Looking for some friendly folks I can enjoy this game with again. I left right when we started raiding, have little experience but if I remember correctly the last endgame content I did was LK, yes…that far back. If anyone is down to add a friendly face that’s easy to get along with, hit me up. I’ll switch to any server if I find some people that are a great fit.

Hi Thebleeder :slight_smile: Welcome back!
Add me on discord at Letholas#9581, im sure you could find a home in our guild!

Hi thebleeder,

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Welcome Back!

If you are open to Horde we at Ten Toes Down are a semi-casual guild that raids regularly and has a group doing M+ just about every night. We’re semi-casual in that we like to push keys and progress in raid but are more interested in having some chill fun instead of parses and raider io scores.

Currently our raid group is 10/10 NM and 4/10 H as we just recently starting our Heroic progression. If you would like to join our raid team raid Thu @ 7 PST and Sun @ 5 PST.

We are on Suramar-Draka but we have a guild discord that already has members from different servers.

Checkout what some of our other members have to say here.

Feel free to reach out to me on BNet: Schizo529#1124 or Discord: Schizo#6303!

Hello!

I am the leader of Remnant of the Fallen on Earthen Ring, and we are always open to having more join us! We especially cater to new/returning players, with some having not played since the early days even!

We are super casual and play for fun in a fairly family friendly environment. We raid Sat-Mon evenings starting around 9pm Eastern time and are currently 6/10 on normal in Castle Nathria. We also have several that are starting to push keys in M+ if that tickles your fancy too.

If you have any questions or anything feel free to hit me up anytime:

Gnomesftw#1868 bnet or #3645 discord

Hey TB,

Reformation is a relaxed group of folks that enjoy most aspects of the game. We have a mix of people, some in the same position that you are and have recently returned to the game. I myself took a 6 year break at one point. Our guild understand that life doesn’t revolve around WoW, it’s our fun time. We do run mythic, mythic+ and do normal raids (with a bit of dabbling into heroic raiding). We work with people in a supportive environment to do the content that they’re interested in. My BNet info is in our general recruitment post below. Add me if you would like to chat and find out more about us. Hope you find a home that works for you. Welcome back to the game.

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time? Want to run dungeons and learn to raid? Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys social raiding and mythics. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW time in a friendly environment.

We are an Alliance guild based on the Shadow Council server node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC) we are currently 10/10N, 1/10H CN. We run a variety of keys and have people that collect pets, mounts, mogs and achievements.

While we are accepting all classes, specs and playstyles, we are prioritizing the following roles for teams:

M Dungeon Tanks, off spec DPS for raiding
M Dungeon and Raid Heals
Ranged DPS

We raid one night per WoW week for 2 hours, every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern). A second raid team is currently being explored by the guild, days and times have not been fixed yet.

Reformation is listed on WoWProgress and GuildsofWoW.

If you would like to know more about Reformation, you can contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam or Cuda in game.

Sam

Hey there. I know you’ve already gotten a lot of responses but I figured I’d throw my hat in anyhow.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re 10/10N 1/10H CN and are looking to progress farther.

Currently we’re compromised of players who are raid ready, gearing up to raid, or are starting to get into mythic dungeons.

Our main goal is AotC by the end of Shadowlands without that one guy who yells in voice chat. We’re well on our way.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific. (7 mountain, 8 central, 9 eastern.) We run about three hours.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players. We have a weekly schedule and events almost every night of the week including Torghast night, key night, casual BG night, and a variety night with different activities each week.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

Heya Thebleeder,

We are always looking for friendly faces!
Here’s our recruitment post.

We are lookig for good people. We are not looking for someone to make this their job or full-time game. Life happens. We are looking to build up our Mythic+ team(s, if we get enough) so we can run regularly. We are all about helping each other, so… just bring you. Be a good person. Be respectful. Be real. Don’t be rude.

:slight_smile:

Send me a message on battle.net or discord: danuin#1350

Well met, Thebleeder!

Lemme know if this piques your interest…

Tabula Rasa is looking for active players who love to do everything. M+, PvP, casual raiding, questing, leveling alts, farming mats, hunting transmog, getting achievements, anything and everything!

We love recruiting active players in any class/role, and currently we are in desperate need of additional tanks and heals to help the guild with mythic+ runs and in the raid group. We raid on Thursday nights starting at 8PM central, with a cleanup day scheduled on Saturdays at 8PM central that has been hit or miss lately. We are also considering dedicating one night to rated bgs and maybe another night for guild achievements. All these scheduled days will most likely change in the near future with a guild vote and updated group decision.

If you are looking for a multigenerational, casual home to play in and chat with, give us a shout! We would love to have yah! Inclusivity is our priority. Bottom line, it’s all about having fun.

Tabula Rasa (Latin for “clean slate”)

Currently 7/10 Normal and most guildies are pushing +8 keys and higher.

PST: Mojosan-BurningBlade or in Discord at Mojosan#6073

Let’s chat?

Discord is Shade_PWS#9836
Bnet is Okayitsliz#1616