Returning player LF Heroic Raiding Guild

Hello, currently looking for a guild working on clearing heroic EP :slight_smile:

I took a break from WoW since raiding Mythic Uldir, when things fell apart on Zul.

I returned about a week ago, pretty open schedule, currently playing fury warrior (ilvl 417) but also have a similar geared warlock. Since i still need to gear regardless, im open to the idea of filling different requirements.

Hit me on discord Soli-friggin-darity#0236

Hi there! We are a guild of Mythic raiders (3/8M 8/8H) who are also running a new evening heroic team. Our players are on at all hours, and we love running keys! Here’s our forum post for more information, and good luck on your search. :squid:

Nocturnal Sun on Area52 has a newly forming team recruiting for AotC, we will do mythic once AotC is done. Looking for raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a fun team environment. We also take social apps for those not wanting to commit to raiding!

Raid times:
-Sat & Sun 8:00pm – 11:00pm EST

Team Goals:
-AoTC & Mythic Progression at our pace. As we are not in any sort of race mythic progression will be done at a pace that feels comfortable to the team once we reach our goal of AotC.

Team Needs:
High priority to healers or dps with heal off spec, high need for melee classes though DPS of all kinds please contact Jess, exceptional dps will always be considered!

Requirements – Min ilvl of 400 and min neck level of 50 for normal clears, basic knowledge of fights.

About Nocturnal Sun:
-We are a new team; however, a number of the players have raided together before and were 6/8H before this change was made.

• We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
    -We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Angry Assignments, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka
Or fill out an app here https://forms.gle/rc6qi9bFesujs8ky6

Dauntless

Faction: Horde
Raid times: Tues Wed and Thurs 10-1pm EST
Server group: Silverhand, Farstriders, Thorium brotherhood

What we need: *mostly dps some heals for
raiding
*any and all for casual

Specs by demand:
High demand:
*monk/pally heals
*shadow priest/balance druid
Medium demand:
*mage/lock
*ret pally/warrior
Low demand:
*all other dps
*any other healers except priests
About us:
Dauntless is a friendly, helpful guild that enjoys raiding , pvp, mythic+, and various other activities. We are recruiting for the various raid positions mentioned above, but also for casuals that just want to quest pvp or run dungeons together. We currently raid normal and heroic EP. Discord is available for use to all guild memebers. There are no requirements for joining. Come join our team and enjoy your time in World of Warcraft.

Hello! I am not sure if you are willing to change faction or not, but if so my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do also have a sister Horde guild on Area 52 if you would prefer to stay Horde!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hi there Haystey!

My name is Danielle and I am the GM of Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow (horde)

:dragon:A little about the guild::dragon:

Guild was founded back during legion and had about 20+ members strong within the first month of formation. Throughout the next few months, numbers continued to grow and guild made it 5/11 before members started to fall out because content was becoming dull. Raid group disbanded before completion.

Start of BFA we started back up with recruitment and got a handful of people, but wasn’t able to get enough for FULL RAID GROUPS.

Most have been pugs or raiding with other guilds. Back in March of this year, the rest of the raiders and myself ended up xfering to another server to be apart of another raiding guild as I had to much RL stuff going on.

I recently xfered my mains back to my guild to try and rebuild the guild…

my goal is to build up an ENGAGING FUN FRIENDLY community. Looking to have a more laid back casual guild that engages in everything from end game content that focuses on raiding/mythic progression as well as mog/mount runs, leveling, pvp, expeditions, etc. I am looking for fun friendly people to join the guild.
Might also be interested in running some classic

:fire:Raid Information::fire:
Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST
Need Healers (ALL CLASSES) DPS ( ALL CLASSES) and FILL IN TANKS(MAIN DPS SPEC)

Currently the guild is lacking players that are consistently online, so please if you are interested be patient while I recruit more players.

If you would like to hear more information, please feel free to add me on bnet or discord.

Bnet-Glidergirl90#1793
Discord- Glidergirl90#7366

I look forward to speaking to you soon :smiley:

I added you! Hope to chat :slight_smile:

<Hubris> [H] Semi Casual Heroic/Mythic PST

Howdy Haystey, and welcome back!

Revered with Death are beginning heroic progression tonight! Yup, we might be a little slower than other guilds, we’re a bit more casual.

Since you were raiding Mythic, unsure if you are wanting to get back into the Mythic raiding scene. While we aren’t completely against the idea, we aren’t a group of players that are willing to take that kind of punishment.

Here’s our Guild spam: [H] <Revered with Death> (Thrall) What's your end game?

We are located on Thrall, and EST server, but you’ll find most activity happening around PST times.

We do a lot more than raid, throughout the week we are running keystones, maybe running some guild achievements. Last night we took over and LFR and just had a faceroll fun time.

Give me a shout if we might be something you are interested.

Best of luck to you in your search!

Cheers,

Tillae

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 7/8H 8/8N. We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks; in need of an off-healer and few dps to fill out the raid team for Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Hi Haystey!

Safe Word is looking for some DPS for our raid teams! T/Th is currently 3/8M and our W/M team is 7/8H, raiding 7-10 server. We are looking for ~420 ilvl but are def willing to run some m+ to get you geared up on either your warrior or lock! :slight_smile:

Here’s our main post for more specific info on us:

If you’re interested please shoot me a message on disc (Esaora#3578) or bnet (Lyra#11630).

Hi Haystey,

It sounds like we would be a good fit for you. If you want more information about us, please feel free to read below here. Contact me on Btag, if you’re interested! Thank you! =)

Best Wishes,

Dizazz
Btag: Fade#1851

=========================================

Arondight is LF Raiders for Azshara’s Eternal Palace raid! We’re currently 7/8 N & 6/8 H! We’re in need of dps & healers!

Official raid days & times are Tuesdays & Thursdays @ 8:30-11:30 PM Pacific Standard Time!

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?:

• Dps: Any ranged dps (preferably a mage or shadow priest) & melee dps (preferably a death knight or rogue). However, any skilled dps players are welcome!
  • Heals: LF a Holy Paladin healer or Holy/Discipline Priest healer.

ABOUT US:

• We’re on the realm, Lightbringer.
  • We’re an Alliance guild.
  • We’re a very friendly, Heroic, semi-casual, raiding guild. Not hardcore, but not casual enough that we don’t push content. We’re about community and having fun, while pushing content!
  • We’re very active in Discord. We sometimes host holiday contests, optional events such as: transmog/achievement runs, mythic+, raids, or pvp. Mondays are usually used for optional mythic+ or unofficial raids!
  • What does Arondight mean? Arondight is the name of Lancelot’s sword. It means unfading light.
  • Please feel free to add/contact me on Btag @ Fade#1851.

MISSION STATEMENT: To uphold honor, loyalty, and friendship, to support one another as a whole in a manner that is Knightly.

Hiya Haystey! I added you on discord but thought I’d toss our copy paste info below for ya :heart_eyes:

[Imperative] [H] [Area-52] is looking for a few exceptional players to balance out our raid team and push into Mythic Progression. Our focus is community and progression . We hang out together in discord and run multiple levels of content with each other.

Current progression: 8/8N, 8/8H AOTC Now going into Mythic

Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday
9pm to 12am EST

Needs:
Tank: None

Healer: Holy Pally or Resto Druid

DPS: Ret Pally, DK DPS, Shadow Priest, Ele Shaman

If you’re looking for that place that isn’t cliquey, where you can run keys with guildies, or just shoot the :poop: we very well could be the place for you! If your class isn’t on that list hit us up anyway our bouncers take tips :call_me_hand:

Disclaimer: Not family friendly but a family! :sunglasses:

Btag: SilentNukee#1505
Discord: SilentNukee#5576

Hysteria on Thrall is in need of dps warrior or lock could work. We are 3/8M Tues and Thursday 8-11pm EST.

Syfy#1592 if u want to know more or toss an app in.
You can find a link to that on our wow prog
wowprogress. com/guild/us/thrall/Hysteria