Returning player LF Heroic guild

Hi. I am currently looking for a raiding guild for 10.1 and beyond that aims to clear AOTC each tier. I’m currently playing a Resto Shaman and my item level is 391 at the time of writing this post.

About me

I have been playing WoW since December of 2006, and raiding off and on since Mid TBC. In patch 9.1 my previous guild retired from raiding, and so I decided to give up on Shadowlands and focus on Classic completely. I am currently raiding in WoTLK Classic on Thursday, Sunday, and Monday. As i said above, I am currently playing a Resto shaman and my item level is 391. I do not have an off spec at the moment, but i’d be more than willing to set up an off spec, ideally elemental. I am on Alliance side on Aerie Peak, but i am willing to change faction and server if needed.

Previous raiding experience

Here is the list of my previous raiding experience, and the class and spec i played at the time. This does not include my WoW Classic raiding experience, retail only.

TBC: All content cleared before WoTLK pre patch. (Holy Priest)
WoTLK: All content cleared on hardest difficulty 25 man before Cataclysm pre patch. (Holy Priest)
Cataclysm: All content cleared on Normal difficulty 10 man before MoP pre patch. (Holy Priest)
MoP: None, i took a break from the game for most of this expansion.
WoD: AOTC on in Highmaul and Hellfire Citadel. Blackhand killed on heroic after Hellfire Citadel released. (Assassination Rogue)
Legion: All content AOTC (Restoration Shaman)
BFA: All content AOTC (Holy Priest)
Shadowlands: Castle Nathria AOTC, 7/10 Normal Sanctum before guild disbanded. I took a break from the game at this point. (Restoration Shaman)

What I’m looking for

A chill relaxed raiding guild to clear AOTC with. I can raid on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. No more than 2 nights per week, no earlier than 7:30pm eastern start time. Feel free to reply to this thread, or contact me with the info below if interested.

In game: Podspirit, Alliance, Aerie Peak
Bnet: Pod#11998
Discord: Podslight#8905

Hi Podspirit,

I think you could be a good fit for our guild. We’re a laid back guild focused on AOTC. Our raid time/dates are Friday and Saturday, 9 PM - 12 AM EST (6 - 9 PM PST).

If you’re interested, you can contact me through Battle.net at Vansmythe#1957 or Discord at Vansmythe#6566. I’ve also already sent a Battle.net request just in case.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday: 5pm-7:30pm PST

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is an eclectic blend of inclusive, casual, friendly guild players on the Uldum server cluster. (Connected realms include: Akama, Antonidas, Dragonmaw, Eldre’Thalas, Korialstrasz, & Mug’thol)

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it.

Who should consider joining Moonwell Dancers?

People who like to do AOTC and high m+
Retired mythic raiders looking for fun and not CE
Casual players, achievement seekers, or altoholics looking for a social guild
Although we are not going to make people jump through hoops, we absolutely expect you to put a little extra time into your character to help the raid. We have a weekly m+ night to help you get weekly keys done, and there are plenty of guildies online to form groups with throughout the week. Ideally, we want someone who will put in the effort to gear through m+ and be willing to work together as a team. Players should be mindful of performance and have a desire to improve.

If you’re not interested in end game content, AOTC or high m+ keys, we want you to join us too! We have casual players and achievement seekers that like to explore what Azeroth has to offer. If you decide to try end game content, all guildies are welcomed and encouraged to attend m+ night and Friday’s raid.

Personality/vibing with us is as important a factor as skill/experience, so if you’re interested, please reach out for further information:

Recruiting Officer: Epsilòn (Bnet: Epsilonp#1422 Discord: EpsilonParadox#5640)

Co-Recruiting Officer: Xyndra (Bnet: Banzai#11228 Discord: Xyn#3805)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Podspirit,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels
  • believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity
  • maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment
  • have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.
  2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.
  • You must have discord and a working mic to raid.
  • Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.
  • Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.
  • Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:
Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time
Tuesday 6pm PST- 9pm PST
Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Please fill out our raid team application form below

Contact information
Bnet - Valz#1832
Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus
Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming
At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Tuesday/Saturday raiding does not work for you?
No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.

Podspirit,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind(8/8N 8/8H AOTC VOI) is looking for more, Our core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, with multiple KSM/KSH members. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 20s, and raid Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Hey there, Nomen Mortuus is currently recruiting for season 2 for the expansion so let me tell you a little about us, and you can determine if we’re a good for you or not.

Nomen Mortuus - US Moon Guard is actively recruiting all types of players. We’re a pretty fresh guild but seem to have halted at 7/8H this tier due to people taking a slight break until the new season hits. Despite that, many of our core players have achieved AOTC through multiple raid tiers, and either currently still are, or have previously dabbled into mythic raiding. While we do have raiding currently on Sundays 8-10 EST and Mondays 7-10 EST we are first and foremost a key pushing group, with many of our members sitting between 2k-2.6k IO. Raiding for us is just a time for us to sit down, be social with a larger group of people, and above all else enjoy each others company and have fun in a relaxed 100% drama free atmosphere.

[A-PvE] is recruiting! - Moon Guard - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If this is something that interests you feel free to hit myself or our other recruiter up on battle.net or Discord for a quick interview to see if we’ll be a good fit for you and vice versa. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Discord:
Kozra#9534
Dezi#0303

Battle.net:
Kozra#1260
Glowings#1260

Hey Podspirit,

Added you on discord, lets chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:
Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Current Progression 8/8N 7/8H

Healer High Priority
Ranged Dps- S Priest, Evoker, Lock
Melee: Enh Shaman, WW monk, Boomkin, Rogue, DK

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Thank you for your interest everyone. I am currently in talks with a guild. Will update again later if that doesn’t go through.

Update: Found a guild! Thank you all <3

Hey Podspirit! We are looking for a player like you who to play with and raid with :slight_smile: if you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to have AOTC and maybe some Mythic boss progress whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

8/8H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12pm EST)

Heartbreakers prides itself in being a guild with a very nice balance of having the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression and stability.

What we are looking for:
Warlock, Priest, Rogue and Death Knight.

DPS: Both Ranged and Melee

DPS with healing OS

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

This post has been up a while so I will just leave a link to our spam post. We do raid every Saturday for 4 Hours, but also raid every other Sunday so that may not work for you. But we are a semi casual close knit guild that has been raiding for 17 Years and we push for AOTC each season.

I will leave our spam link below if you wish to talk more please feel free to reach out over Battlenet or Discord: