Returning player lf guild

Hey everybody! I am coming back to WoW after taking a couple year break. I havent played since beginning of Warlords. My laptop died right when I went into the portal. My friends quit playing in MoP so I had no motivation to fix the laptop since I had nobody to play with so I unsubbed. But now I want to get back into WoW for Shadowlands.

I’m looking for a casual, social guild that does a bit of everything. One that is willing to take the time to help low level players learn their classes and roles. I am rerolling completely fresh because I do not remember how to play. Faction doesnt matter, realm I would prefer to stay on a PST server though.

I would like to spend the rest of this expansion figuring out which class to main and experience Warlords, Legion and BfA. Im currently working on a Hunter, though I might change to DK or Warrior. Would like to learn how to tank. In Shadowlands, I would like to get into raiding and maybe some PvP. I love to transmog hunt, rep grind, mount farm and achievement hunt.

I can be on around 6pm PST, sometimes earlier depending on work so hopefully I can find a guild that is active around then.

Side note, I dont normally do VC because of anxiety. I am trying to work on it so please dont be offended if I dont go in the VC. I do understand that VC is required for raids and I will use it for listening for mechanic callouts. I have no problem with the texting part.

Btag: NJody#1241
Discord: NJody#5327

Hey there, I am an assistant GM for a guild that mostly fits what you are looking for! The only thing that doesnt fit is that we are a mostly EST guild, but otherwise we are catered to returning veterans and new players for raids,m+ and PvP.

I’m headed to dinner but I’ll add you on discord so we can chat if you’d like!

Hey friend! I know you were looking for PST, so I totally get it if we don’t work for you, but I thought I’d drop a note anyway!

[A][US][Duskwood] [Shadow Company] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Mythics/Keys/Visions, 21+ Preferred.

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats.

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat at the dinner table waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most weekends, including Mythic Keys, Visions, and other events to get ourselves ready for the jump into the spoooooopy rivers of doom that lurk in Azeroth’s afterlife!

Interested in raiding? We’ll be building our team out to get everyone up to speed, and will come out swinging in Shadowlands!

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!

Thanks! If I cant find a PST based home/realm, I will hit you up. Never really played the Alliance side before so that would be really fresh for me lol

Hey!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and Just started Heroic 7/12 (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. Looking to fill our 2/3/11 roster.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Days are Sunday and Wednesday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] Family guild lfm members and raiders
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Hello Zervin

If you are looking for a family orientated/active guild, we are here for you!
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion. We have an LGBTQIA+ population and don’t tolerate hate speech. We also understand anxiety as I also deal with it myself and can provide a supportive environment for voice chat if you want.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific. Wyrmrest Accord is a PST server. (Listening to voice is required for raids, speaking is not.)

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

We would be absolutely perfect guild to help you reach your maximum potential in whatever class/spec you choose. Read below to learn why.

I will add you on bnet when I log on later :slight_smile:

great to hear