Returning Player LF Guild

I have been back to game for about a month now after a little over a year break. I am looking for a guild to join since the guild I was in are currently not active. I am not really concerned about raiding until shadow lands comes out, but will find in spots now if needed. I have 8 level 120 chars, so can play many different classes if needed. Never really healed before so not sure that is a spot for me. Please send me an in game message if anyone is looking for new players. BN - Azeaze#1491

1 Like

Sorry forgot to put I am on Horde side. I posted this from my alliance char by mistake.

1 Like

Raid Schedule: Friday 9:30 - 12:00pm EST, Saturday 9:30 - 12:00PM EST
A few of us start clearing trash @ 9 -9:15pm.

Current Progression

Uldir: 8/8H AOTC
BoD: 9/9H AOTC
NtWC: 12/12H AOTC

Recruitment Needs:
We have a solid group that is in need of some adjustments. We are mainly looking for ranged DPS of any class, but more in need of the following:

Item level: 450+ for raiding. A lower ilvl may be considered based on previous raid experience.
Healer: Resto Druid, and Healers with DPS off specs.
Melee DPS: Ret Pally
Range DPS: Hunter, Mage, Ele Shaman, Crit Chicken and S-Priest.

We do have a trial period of 2 weeks. Calendar invites for raid is up every week, and our raiders are expected to sign up accordingly, and be on time.

Of course this is just what we’re looking for to improve our Raid roster. If you are interested in joining for the social aspect or the many shenanigans we do at random times, then feel free to contact myself or another officer.

Contact Info:
Crindor#1206 Btag Crindor#2622 Discord
scorpion#1272 Btag Arochon#1539 Discord

Any other member of AoB can direct you to one of the officers. Some members have basic knowledge of what we’re looking for as well.

Hi Hexxis,

I added you on btag, and would love to chat about my guild, Raven Guard. I will leave my forum post below for you to look over!

Could be a good fit!

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Did you find a home?