Returning Player LF Guild

BM Hunter Returning after a year off. Last raid i did was uldir, got aotc and 5/8 mythic. Took a break because of work. I would prefer a heroic focused guild due to less stress, but i can do mythic as well if need be. Ty!

Hey,
We just started up a guild of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running dungeons. A few of us have already been thru heroics, but we would like to get some guild runs going. We don’t really have a set schedule as of yet, the majority of us are flexible.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we also are planning on doing mythic dungeons. We would like to start raiding (10 mans at the least) before Shadowlands hit.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Realm is Gurubashi ([H] casual guild looking for more members! )
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704

Hi there! What time zone are you in, if I may ask?

Golden Passione is looking to be a casual heroic-focused raiding guild with AOTC aspirations with M+. We’re new, and wanting to build our core with strong players that have a laid-back tendency. We are late night, with our core raid team going to be starting closer to 10:30est. We understand that life is life, though, and definitely aren’t interested in imposing strict rules on our members.

Hello there you beautiful creature!

We are Electric Dream Machine a rag tag group of friends with one common goal; down bosses collect loots!!!

We, during EP, decided that we were all going to take a bit of a break and although our core had now returned we are in a bit of a rebuild right now.

For now our plan is to build the guild back into a strong mythic progress guild once again but until we are able to do that we are going to jump into heroic Nylotha and continue to push M+ as well.

We are in dire need for the following:

RANGED ALL RANGED PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JOIN US YOU PEW PEWERS

HEALERS! Because I am tired of dying to someone’s off spec.

Non Dire needs but we would still love to chat with you and or have you on our team

Melee DEEEEEEEEPs

Tanks: even though they fight like children we have 2 strong tanks that both have halfway decent dps specs. We are always willing to talk about adding another but please have an off spec.

Raid Times: TBD

Right now as we are rebuilding our raid times are still pretty open, however we will work to make a solid schedule that will work for everyone!!

If you have made it this far, I commend you oh great one!!

Please if you have any questions message me either on discord or bnet. My tags are below

Discord: Sarkasstic#5146

Bnet: Sarkasstic#1210

I can not wait to meet you all!!

**Perseverance** - Currently 12/12H

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Primarily Ranged DPS but always open to exceptional players with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a guild comprised of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450

PST. What days do you guys usually raid?

Hey there Doxwell, if Alliance is something you would be interested in we have a newer guild on Proudmoore that has started Heroic Raiding this week. To date we are 10/12 Normal and 4/12 Heroic and really looking for some dedicated players. Raid nights are Tuesday 6-9 and Sunday 6-8 PST. If interested or have questions you can contact me on Discord @ Khell#4727. Best of luck :slight_smile:

Sounds like we might be a good fit for you, as we’re recently returned as well! [H] Returning mythic weekend guild lfm

Hey - Rage II on Mal’Ganis - Tues/Wed 8 to 11pm EST - JustOz#11537

We’re starting at about 7:30p PST on Tues/Thurs :slight_smile:

[A] AOTC EP 11/12H NtWC US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team.

We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. We are into our 10th tier as a guild and plan to be around for a lot longer. The guild has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.

Are members enjoy raiding, running mythic +, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Talk to you soon.

Feel free to add me, we currently run 2 teams, one that fits your Heroic wants. Maze#11225