HPal LF H/M Raid Guild

Hi there. Came back for 8.3 (haven’t played since 7.0, cuz, thanks life!)

I’m looking for a team that wants to achieve AotC and push for CE.

I have previous experience on all roles and have previous Mythic experience but have not been able to dedicate as much time to raiding before now. I have also had experience raid leading in tiers past.

I have a holy Paladin or an Assass/Outlaw rogue, both around 430 with 478 cloaks and 70 necks (working to farm islands atm.) that I would like to play.

I would prefer to raid 3-4 nights per week starting after 8:30 EST.

Drop me a line if you wish to chat more or you can reach me:

discord: Shroud#2748

Hey there Viî,

I’m the guild leader of a new AotC guild called Valor on Arthas, Horde side. If you’re interested in faction swapping, and aren’t opposed to joining a guild on the ground-floor while we form, I think we could potentially be a great home for you! I noticed you said you’re looking for raid times after 8:00 PM EST; we start at 8 exactly, so I’m not sure if that’s too early for you. I’ve left our standard broadcast below; if we sound like a good match for you and something you’re looking for, I’d love to chat! Either way, I wish you best of luck in your guild search! :slight_smile:

< Valor >

Server/Region/Zone: Arthas - US Eastern

Contacts:
Pete (GM) - Mom#11116 (BNet) or Chat Mom#4179 (Discord)
Chordle (Recruitment) - gwerdna#1257 (BNet) or gwerdna93#4767 (Discord)

Raiding Schedule:
Wednesday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (US Eastern)
Thursday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (US Eastern)

Current Needs: We currently have a heavy need for melee and ranged DPS. Exceptional tanks and healers will be considered, but our positions for those roles are currently filled. :slight_smile:

About Us: Valor is a newly formed Heroic raiding guild in 8.3 looking to maintain a healthy balance between having fun and progressing through the current raid tier. We strive to foster an environment where World of Warcraft players can find a reliable group of people to play the game with, but also an environment where people can meet new friends, share some laughs, and generally enjoy the game. Outside of raid, we also look to run Mythic+, Transmog Runs, PvP, and even games outside of WoW.

Raiding Requirements: As we are a group still forming, we are fairly open to receiving players at all levels of the game to be a part of our community. However, as we start to group together for raid, Valor is asking those interested in joining to achieve the following:

• Average iLvl of 430 (or higher)
  • Heart of Azeroth Level 65 (or higher)
  • Normal and/or Heroic raid experience (not required, but a bonus!)
  • Raid logs from the current expansion (not required, but a bonus!)

Hey Vil,

Shoot me a bnet invite so we can chat: Pezek#1832

Look forward to talking with you soon.

Hey Vii,

I’ll keep this short since you probably get a ton of guild spam.
We run 2 nights/week on Cho’gall as horde. We raid on Tuesday & Thursday 8pm EST to 11pm. We’d be happy to have you join us on your hunter or mage, and on your DK in a dps role, as our tanks have run together since Firelands.

If you’re interested, here’s the link to our guild spam:

You can reach be on discord: Mental#9967

Thanks all I will reach out later today!

Sent requests. Looking forward to talking

Mooncloaks [Stormrage - Alliance] is a raiding guild that recently transferred to Stormrage from a low-pop server to boost our roster. We are a group of players with mythic kills and experience who aim to push content on a 2-night schedule in a chill, fun environment. Our roster includes a tight-knit community of members who have raided together for many years and we are looking for like-minded people to join us.

Schedule:

Tuesday - 8pm est - 11pm est
Thursday - 8pm est - 11pm est
Sunday (optional, typically used for alt runs) - 8pm est - 11pm est

Looking For:

We’re currently recruiting dps and healers. Tanks are welcome to apply as our current tanks are flexible and willing to dps.

Expectations:

Because we only raid two days a week we expect members to do the necessary content outside of raid to be prepared and knowledgeable. Raid time is precious! We do quite a bit of mythic+ on off days and always assist raiders in completing their weekly key.

• Know your class and spec thoroughly
  • Having a raid-ready alt and/or off spec is not required but highly encouraged for flexibility
  • Arrive to raids on time with appropriate food, pots, flasks (bring spares when these are provided by the guild)
  • Full enchants and gems
  • Research fights and review logs
  • Bring a positive attitude and desire to learn/work as a team
  • Keep your gear/azerite up to or above par

Contact Info

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact Kyte. Hope to hear from you!

Kýte-Stormrage
Btag: Kyte#11657
Discord: Kyte#6511

Thank you will chat soon

Edited to update hours. I can start everyday after 8:30 EST.

Still looking. Would prefer start times closer to 9 Est. Thanks!

Currently 2/12M, 12/12H [first week aotc], 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 resto shaman/battle shaman, 1 fury war, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 elemental shaman… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

If you’re interested in raiding with us and have any questions or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Hello, we might be a good fit for what your looking for but our times might be a little late for you but take a look at our info below.

is recruiting for 8.3 and heading into shadowlands. We are looking to do AOTC with some mythic’s this tier.

Our late night team raids from 8:45pm-11:45am PST/9:45pm-12:45am MST/10:45pm-11:45am CST/11:45am-2:45am EST, Tuesday and Wednesday!

A few key things about us:

• We harbor an active group of Raiders and Mythic+ runners
  • We have players playing the game at all times of the day
  • We’re on a high pop server with a great economy
  • We harbor active PvPers and Players that enjoy pushing keys
  • We harbor a very active discord, that we enjoy joking and sharing memes with each other thru out the day

Recruitment:

• Tanks
    ~ Any exceptional Players

• Melee DPS

• Ranged DPS
    -Boomkin
    -Elemental Shaman
    High Need
    -Warlock
    -Mage

• Healers
    ~ Ideally Holy Paladin and Disc Priest
    ~ Closed to Mistwever Monk
    Also looking for a swing Healer

About Us:
We are a group of returning raiders and are looking to do this tier casually and have some fun. We will be doing Heroic and if we end up with an exceptional 20 people we will dabble in Mythic but CE is unlikely, CE push will come in Shadowlands.

GM: BNET: Broseidon#11698 Discord: Broseidon#1097
Recruitment Officer: BNET Propagator#11115 Discord: Prop#1647
Recruitment Officer: BNET Reign#11984 Discord: Rossy#1245

About You:
About You:
You should be a team player that is here for the guild. If you just plan on raid logging please don’t apply.

You should be a skilled and dedicated player, striving to better yourself alongside the guild. If you feel you might be a good fit for us please reach out to our officers and fill out an application below.

shorturl.at/izQR2 < copy into browser for application

Thanks for the post. The guild looks pretty sweet, but those hours would be a little tough for me. :frowning:

Thanks for responding, sorry we didn’t work out Good luck in your search

Still looking

Zug zug. What needs doing?

Hi there Vii, our times and raid schedule could be an issue as we dropped some raid hours to avoid burnout this expansion (it took a toll on everyone for a while there). We will still achieve AOTC while prepping for Shadowlands. Thank you for reading.

Evolution of Chaos A tight nit group of friends that have branched off our previous guild with numerous years of raiding success and experience.

Looking for family friendly players who are committed to raiding and having fun! Our raiding times are family friendly and will not require you to be up late hours throughout the night (We’ve reduced our hours during Battle for Azeroth). We understand that Real Life comes first and want to make sure this is accomplished in all of our lives. Our raiding times allow our group to be successful in-game; as well as, promote the success of our out-of-game life too.

If you are looking for a fun place to raid and not have to worry about a guild leaving you, or changing servers (aka. no drama), then Evolution of Chaos could be that home for you.

Our current raiding schedule is as follows:
Wednesday: 9:00 - 11:00 (est)
Sunday: 9:00 - 11:00 (est)

Bnet: KnightnGale#1402
Discord: Minidude-Durotan [A]#2098

Thanks!

Still searching and grinding.

Are there any guilds out there?

Peekaboooooo.