Returning Player LF Guild

Hey there peoples. I just boosted a hunter on Mal’Ganis. I’m rerolling on this server because I’m just a server hopper. I am horde and I live in EST. I also like to play on the more casual side of the game, but as I get back in the groove I can do higher level content. I hope to hear from you guys soon!

Hi Storrimer! We are StuggIe CuddIe (8/8H AOTC 1/8M), an old guild with good people. We are looking for friends to either join our ranks leading in to 8.3! We have former top raiders, casual raid loggers, and everything in between. We enjoy spending time together, and are looking to engage in more content.

Raid times: Tue/Thur 7PM CST-10PM

So if you are looking for a guild to call home, say hi!

Discord (preferred):
Nayelie#8867
Bnet (My friends list is full, but for reference):
Nayelie#11859

1 Like

I actually have you on discord. I sent you a message saying I had it all setup but you never got back to me :stuck_out_tongue: so I just thought the offer was off the table.

Oh my goodness I’m so sorry! I’ve been sick the last couple of weeks. Let’s pick the convo back up there.

Alright sounds good lol.

Prowess

Immediate class needs (as of 12/20/19):
Note: “High” means that there’s an immediate position available for the class/spec mentioned. “Low” means that while we’re happy with the class currently on our roster, we would still consider someone who could pull competitive numbers. Our roster is very flexible, so even if your class is listed as "Low” don’t let it deter you from submitting an application with us.

DPS:
Druid (Boomkin): High
Hunter: VERY HIGH!
Mage: High
Priest: High
Rogue: High
Shaman: High

Heals:
Druid: High
Monk: High
Paladin: High
Priest: High (Disc)
Shaman: High

About Us:
Prowess is a Mythic progression guild on Malganis, a high pop Horde dominated realm. The guild was founded in October of 2019 with the humble desire to be a guild that could completely clear all Mythic content while it was still relevant, and also maintain an environment that was both competitive and friendly. It is comprised of some of the top players across several MMOs who have played together for years.

Philosophy:
Our definition of hardcore raiding involves making the most out of our collective time together. It is up to each member to come completely prepared for the fights that we’ll be working on. This involves high communication and activity on our guild website. Members are expected to be highly self-motivated, and willing to find out the latest theorycraft data on their classes. You should always be pushing yourself to improve with each opportunity to raid, and to never be satisfied with your own performance.

What we offer you:
• A team that can consistently clear all Mythic content.
• A fun, competitive, and positive raid environment.
• An active community inside and outside of WoW.
• Alt raiding
• Flasks, potions, repairs, and food buffs provided
• Opportunities for high ranked PvP
• Gold making opportunities through Heroic/Mythic sales

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday - Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Officer Contacts:
Santô – Recruitment
• Santo#11753 (Battle-Net)
• Santo#2571 (Discord)

Dicelyon – Officer
• Dicelyon#1922 (Battle-Net)
• Dice#2598 (Discord)

Ehtreain – Officer
• Tiran#1552 (Battle-Net)
• Naggal#0259 (Discord)

We’re always interested in trialing exceptional players, so if you think you could be a solid addition to our guild, please get in contact with us today!

Thank you for taking the time to look into us, and we hope to hear from you soon!