Returning player LF guild

Good evening all, will update if needed as I’m posting from my phone. Long story short is that I am recently returning back to WoW and looking for an active place to call home. Being in Southern California with a typical job I get off work around 4:30 and home by 5.

The level of raiding I’m looking for is AOTC and looking to find a group with people who enjoy keying (sucks recently returning and not knowing all the tech). Please reply to thread and I’ll update tomorrow morning with discord/Bnet info.

As Promised contact info:

BNET: Robm86#1454
Discord: Fenti#3885

My guild might be a good fit for you.

We are recruiting for people who want to play the game outside of just raid.

We are a community of people who just love to play the game and want to have fun with it. We currently have two raid teams. One on tuesday/Thursday that pushes aotc and downs some early mythic bosses and the other is fri/sat and only focuses on getting aotc in a very relaxed group. Both raid teams go from 8:30-11 est.

We also do many group events during the week. Usually mythic +, transmog runs, achievements hunting, ect. Really anything that a group of people can do. We try to get at least one non raid event going every week, but most often we just spontaneously start them lol. We even have a group of people getting ready to play diablo 4 together if that is of interest to you.

If you would like more information you can add me on discord. Chibibunny2#4469

Hi Fenti, We are NGNM a Mythic+ and raiding guild. We are 6/8 H at the present time, and our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11 PM EST. We also run Normal on Sunday 5-8 PM. And do keys at various times throughout the week. Hope you’ll check out our guild/community. Thanks.

Community and Guild For N/H raiding and Mythic+ - Recruitment / Communities Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Discord - teglin#8859

Hi Fenti!

Our guild, Found a Green Quest-Zul’jin, is actively recruiting a UH/Frost DK, BM/MM Hunter, Devastation Evoker and Rogue for our progression team. Currently, we are 8/8N 7/8H with a very strong core team that is looking to fine tune our roster to kill Razageth. Our ideal candidates are people who are looking for a potential long term team as we continue to hit AOTC every season. We are willing to teach and gear the right candidates who are able to pull respectable numbers and do boss mechanics reliably. Our current raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30pm est to 10pm est. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to Jarsha-Zul’jin or Vandrex-Zuljin to speak to raid leaders.

Discord- Jarsha#1350
Discord- Vandro#5790

Fenti,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind(8/8N 7/8H VOI) is looking for more, Our core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, with multiple KSM/KSH members in DF. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 20s, and raid Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Hi Fenti, i think you would fit in our guild perfectly with your time zone and raiding goals! I would love to talk to you sometime about maybe joining my guild

The Daybreak - Tichondruis [Horde]

Who we are: A newly formed Horde guild by three friends with mythic raiding experience seeking to build a home.

Our Goals: The guild was recently formed with the intent of building a strong family atmosphere. We want this to be a home for everyone. Casual players, raiders, pvper’s are all welcome. It’s going to be a chill place to take down bosses, have event nights, etc.

As a guild we’ve already progressed 8/8N 6/8H, leadership is 8/8 N&H and 4/8M.

Raid times: Monday and Wednesday, 7:30pm to 10:30pm PST.

Recruitment needs: Open to all classes/roles/specs for general membership. High priority for raid roster is healers & DPS.

If you’re interested, please leave a reply below or contact us via Discord or Battlenet.
Discord: Grum#9775 or Mabes#0369
Bnet: Grum#11774 or Gaia#1332

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday: 5pm-7:30pm PST

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is an eclectic blend of inclusive, casual, friendly guild players on the Uldum server cluster. (Connected realms include: Akama, Antonidas, Dragonmaw, Eldre’Thalas, Korialstrasz, & Mug’thol)

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it.

Who should consider joining Moonwell Dancers?

• People who like to do AOTC and high m+
  • Retired mythic raiders looking for fun and not CE
  • Casual players, achievement seekers, or altoholics looking for a social guild

Although we are not going to make people jump through hoops, we absolutely expect you to put a little extra time into your character to help the raid. We have a weekly m+ night to help you get weekly keys done, and there are plenty of guildies online to form groups with throughout the week. Ideally, we want someone who will put in the effort to gear through m+ and be willing to work together as a team. Players should be mindful of performance and have a desire to improve.

If you’re not interested in end game content, AOTC or high m+ keys, we want you to join us too! We have casual players and achievement seekers that like to explore what Azeroth has to offer. If you decide to try end game content, all guildies are welcomed and encouraged to attend m+ night and Friday’s raid.

Personality/vibing with us is as important a factor as skill/experience, so if you’re interested, please reach out for further information:

Recruiting Officer: Epsilòn (Bnet: Epsilonp#1422 Discord: EpsilonParadox#5640)

Co-Recruiting Officer: Xyndra (Bnet: Banzai#11228 Discord: Xyn#3805)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Fenti! If you’re still looking around you should check out our post and shoot me a discord message with your thoughts! Id love the opportunity to chat!
Zozz#0329

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/auxiliary-h-area-52-recruiting-for-101/1545837

Hey Fenti,
Added you on disc, Lets chat!

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:
Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Current Progression 8/8N 7/8H

Healer High Priority
Ranged Dps High Priority
Melee: Enh Shaman, WW monk, Feral, Boomkin, Rogue, DK

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Discord sent.

Oh baby do we got a place for you. Come on down and grill out with us. Omni#9776 on disc

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 8/8H looking for more for next raid tier
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 7:45-10:30pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

"Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739