Returning player LF guild

I am a returning player, I havent played since beginning of this expansion. Going to make a new toon for Dragonflight, and I have narrowed it down to Retribution Paladin and Unholy Death Knight. Though I will probably dabble in their other specs too.
Looking for a guild that is casual friendly, talkative, helpful and does most aspects of the game. I raided a little bit in LFR, but thats it. I dont have much endgame experience, I dont even have addons for the game.
Because I am making a new toon, I am willing to go Horde or Alliance and go on any server.
I can usually play around 7:30pm Pacific time, sometimes earlier.

1 Like

Hi there. I’d like to discuss what you’re looking for in a guild a bit more. Please add me on discord. Darryl_TTD#8725

Hey there Valirra, going to drop our recruitment thread below for you to check out. We are a one night a week raid team that will focus on a more casual, but organized raid environment. All we ask is 3 hours of your week for some fun and boss kills. Give the thread a read and reach out if you have any questions or interest. Best of luck in your search :slight_smile:

1 Like

you could be a good fit for us

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – Sinafay#3443
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829

Pristine is a new guild, that was based off the idea of being a reroll guild. A majority of us are on during the evenings, and we’re mainly a PST guild with some smatterings in between. We’re focused on being a social guild, where you can find people to chill with, or run some content, new or old.

We’re doing fated normal raids for the slime cat for season 4, going into DF we plan to raid normal as well, and may dabble in heroic if there is enough interest.

Feel free to reach out if you feel we may be a good fit!

Current raid times are 8-11 PST Fri/Sat

1 Like

Hiya Valirra!

[A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids, does M+, and sometimes other activities together (mog runs, pet collecting, dailies, etc.). We have both AOTC progression raids and Family nights in Normal. We are currently inviting more family members who wish to have a home and friends to play with. We frequently use Discord communication for group activities and just general hanging out. If interested, please contact Akai here, at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

1 Like